Caught!?

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

 

After the sunbaes left, everyone started to discuss about the underpants. I stayed still, my face paling.

The sunbaes just showed my ‘my little pony’ underpants to everyone.

My ‘my little pony’ underpants.

My underpants.

Mine!

I dropped my head in embarrassment and tried to think of how I could’ve possibly dropped them in the bathrooms that night. Maybe I dropped it when that sunbae was running from me, thinking I was a ghost.

“Hey,” Luhan said, noticing my expression. “Are you okay?” I turned to him.

“I’m fine,” I replied. “Absolutely fine.”

“Do you believe all this?” He asked. “About the ghost thing I mean. Do you think it’s true?”

I just gave him a weak smile and shrugged.

“Who knows?” I said. “I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.”

 

A week later, the news about the ghost and the underpants was the talk of the school. More ghost hunts were made at night around the school bathrooms, preventing me from being able to shower in secret.

Yep, that’s right.

I hadn’t showered in a week.

Although it was unhygienic, I decided I would start to shower again when the ghost thing died down or if I found some other way to shower without being discovered. There had been many theories why there were My Little Pony underpants inside the bathrooms but in the end, the most popular theories were narrowed down to three most popular.

 

1.      The ghost was a huge fan of My Little Pony and wore the underpants in its human life til it died and became a ghost.

2.      A gay student left his underpants in the toilets by accident and was too embarrassed to admit it was his.

3.      Some ert was going around nicking underpants from little kids on the street and he happened to go to our school.

 

For some reason, I was one of the only people who thought the second reason seemed more likely but I guess everyone in this school liked to be imaginative or liked to believe in the supernatural.

I sighed and sprayed a bit of deodorant on myself before heading off to class.

 

“Alright guys,” Kim seongsangnim said, setting his books on the desk. “Today, we’ll be doing something a bit different. Go back to your dorms and change into your sport uniforms then come back to the classroom.”

After that, everyone started to question why but Kim seongsangnim wouldn’t say anything. We left back to our dorms with our text books.

“Why do you think he wants us to change into our sport uniforms?” Luhan said to me. “Are we going to play sport or something?”

I shrugged and slung my bag of clothes over my shoulder.

“Who knows?” I said, walking to the door. “I’m going to the toilets to change. I’ll meet you at the classroom later.

“Wait,” Luhan said. “Why do you always go to the toilets to change? You could just change here. I mean, we’re both boys anyway.” He proceeded to his school shirt and I immediately exploded on the inside.

“N-No it’s okay,” I stuttered quickly and opened the door. “I-I’ll see you later!” With that, I slammed the door shut and marched my way to the school bathroom, into a toilet cubicle.

As I started to change, I thought about what Luhan had just said.

I mean, we’re both boys anyway.

We’re both boys anyway.

We’re both boys anyway.

I dropped my head.

If only it was that easy, Luhan. If only it was that easy.

 

After everyone finished changing, we headed back to the classroom where Kim seongsangnim each handed us a shovel.

“We’re going to plant some new trees today for the school garden as a school project,” He said, putting on a hat. “Let’s go everyone!”

Everyone followed him out of the classroom and we were lead to a nice clear space in the school gardens. Kim seongsangnim instructed us on what to do and soon we all started. I started to dig with the shovel while Luhan carried a tree sapling over.

“Do you need some help?” He asked.

“Do you always have to ask me that?” I puffed. He grinned and put the sapling down and then proceeded to help me dig, making the hole bigger. As I moved forward to dig, I accidentally bumped my head onto his and looked up to apologize when I suddenly noticed how close my face was to his.

I flinched and moved back quickly, dropping my shovel.

“S-Sorry!” I apologized. “I-I didn’t realise your head was there so I just bumped it by accident and-and I really didn’t mean to-“

“It’s okay,” Luhan laughed. “Why are you always so fidgety though?”

“Fidgety?” I said. “I’m n-not fidgety!” He shrugged and continued to dig. Soon, the hole was big enough and we filled it with the tree sapling and began to bury it and water it. Kim seongsangnim walked over to check how we were doing.

“That’s an interesting shaped sapling you’ve got there,” He said, chuckling. “Have you guys thought for a name for it yet? Your school project will be recording down this plant’s growth each week.”

Luhan looked at me.

“What should we call the tree?” He asked me. I thought for a moment.

“Let’s call it ‘Sowon tree’!” I said to him, smiling. Luhan blinked.

“Sowon tree?” He repeated. “The Wish tree?” I nodded.

“Here, we could make all the wishes we want,” I said. “And if this tree is actually lucky, maybe it will come true!” Luhan smiled, understanding and then turned to Kim seongsangnim.

“We’re going to call it, Sowon tree.”

 

Later at night, almost all the guys in my class went to take a shower since everyone was sweaty and covered with some dirt. Luhan showered as well and I stayed at the dorms, trying to think of a plan.

I really needed to shower today and I had to think of a plan soon. I thought hard.

Usually the sunbaes would come back from their ‘ghost hunt’ after 2am from what I heard. So I could’ve just showered after the time they leave.

I nodded to myself.

It was time to take a shower after a long time.

 

 

My alarm went off again at 4am in the morning. I got up groggily and headed over to the showers with my towel, shampoo and black pyjamas. I checked extra carefully and noted that absolutely no one was around.

Soon, I was able to shower with glee. It felt so good to shower after a week of not showering. I sighed.

How was I supposed to keep this up if I had irregular sleeping patterns just to shower? I couldn’t always wake up so early all the time.

Luckily, my whole shower time remained peaceful and no sunbaes barged in on me or anything like that. I smiled in content and returned back to my dorm room, making sure I didn’t drop another ‘My Little Pony’ underwear on my way back.

I closed the door silently and crept to my bed. All of a sudden, the lamp next to Luhan’s bed and I froze.

“Haebyun?” He said, getting up and rubbing his eyes. “What are you doing up so early?”

I was lost for words.

“U-Um...” Luhan’s eyes wandered down to my towel and shampoo that I was still holding onto.

“By any chance,” He asked. “Were you that ‘ghost’ the whole school is talking about?”

 

 


 

 

Yes, I got “sowon” from google translate orz

That’s all I’m going to say.

e n e;;