Dodgy

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

“Class, as you know, today we have some new students who have transferred to this school,” The teacher said. I gazed around at my new class filled full of boys. They all looked pretty smart.

“Now,” The teacher continued. “Why don’t you introduce yourselves, boys?” To my surprise, the only new students in this class were Luhan and I. The other ones who got in were probably assigned to other home room classes. I bowed and then looked up at my class.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Song Haebyun imnida,” I introduced and then smiled. “It’s nice to meet you all.” After that, Luhan bowed too and introduced himself.

“Alright then,” The teacher nodded. “I’ll be your home room teacher for the year. You can just call me Kim seongsangnim. Now Haebyun, Luhan, go and find a seat to sit in and we’ll begin class.”

I looked around for a seat and found one near the window. A scary looking guy sat in the seat next to it and peered up at me. Luhan tapped me on the shoulder and I almost spun around immediately.

“You can go sit at the window,” He smiled. “I’ll just sit two seats across you.” He inclined his head to the seat next to the scary looking guy.

Boy, he’s brave.

“O-Okay then,” I stuttered and sat down. The boy next to me continued to stare at me and I started to get really freaked out. I turned towards him and gave an awkward crooked smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I whispered as I bowed a little. He ignored me and faced back to the front. I looked at his book which had his name scribbled on it.

“Nice to meet you...Huang Zi Tao,” I said. “Are you Chinese by any chance?” He continued to ignore me so I stopped trying to talk to him and faced back to the teacher who started to teach some maths on the board.

What was he writing?

Was that problem even possible to solve!?

I quickly started writing notes until I felt a gaze on me. I turned my head to see the boy named Tao looking silently at me again. His book was unopened.

“Aren’t you going to write down notes?” I asked in a whisper. Once again, he didn’t answer. I shivered at his gaze. It was almost as if he could see through my disguise as a boy.

I continued to write down notes and then I squinted at the board. I had no idea how to do the problem at all so I decided to give up and just continue to stare blankly at the board.

Soon, I yawned and the words and numbers on the board started to turn a little fuzzy. These days, I hadn’t gotten much sleep due to anxiety and excitement for Seoul Boys Academy. I tried to open my eyes but slowly my eyelids fell and I dozed off.

 

Luhan’s POV-

 

As soon as Kim seongsangnim started to teach, I kept my head down and took notes. A few minutes later I heard a soft ‘thud’ and I turned to my left to see my new roommate, Haebyun sleeping on his desk. I chuckled a little.

For some reason, he reminded me of Haerin who would fall asleep next to the window in class too. My mind wandered off to Haerin and I thought about my last day at my old school. I hope she was okay. I had decided not to tell her about me moving otherwise she’d start pulling at my arm and yelling at me not to go.

I turned and stared at Haebyun.

Actually, he does kind of look like-

A loud “OW!” was heard as Kim seongsangnim’s duster flew high into the air and landed onto Haebyun’s head.

 

Haerin’s POV-

 

When my eyes opened again, Kim seongsangnim was glaring at me. I gulped and quickly sat up.

Oh my god.

Did I just fall asleep in class on my first day?

“Song Haebyun-sshi,” The teacher said. “I should have you know that we don’t sleep in class at this school.”

“Ch-Chesonghapnida,” I stuttered. The teacher turned back to the board, leaving some of the students snickering at me. Wow, this was almost déjà vu besides the fact that I was situated in a boy’s school and was dressing as one.

Tao was at it again, staring at me. I looked at him, feeling tired.

“What is it?” I asked.

“You....seem dodgy.” Tao finally spoke and then turned back to face the board, leaving me feeling chilled.

 

 


 

 

Short update! c:

AND AND DID YOU GUYS WATCH B.A.P’S “STOP IT” MV!?

IT WAS SO CUTE! >.<

AKSJDGHKDJHLDAF

 /bricked

Okay I’ll stop now  ; u ;