Those...

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

Luhan’s POV:

 

Tao looked around awkwardly once again.

“C-Can I just have my jacket back?” He asked, turning a bit red. I smiled at his shyness.

“You could’ve just said that you were,” I said, opening the door for him. “It doesn’t hurt to tell someone you helped them.” Both of us went inside and I took my science book while Tao took his blazer.

“Alright,” I nodded. “Let’s go now.” I turned to open the door but Tao stopped me.

“Hey,” He said. “Don’t you think..there’s something about your roommate? Something different?” I tilted my head to the side.

What was he going on about all of a sudden?

“Everyone’s different Tao,” I said.

“Not like that,” Tao explained, shaking his head. “I mean, what if that Haebyun...was actually-“ He was cut off as the last warning bell for class went off.

“That’s the last bell!” I exclaimed, startled. “Come on, let’s go to class quickly!” I opened my door and we both headed out while I locked the door behind us. As both of us rushed to science class, I thought about what Tao had said earlier.

What did he mean?

 

 

Haerin’s POV:

 

The bell for break time rang and Xiumin bounded over with a packet of chips. Lays, to be exact.

“Want some?” He offered. I nodded and took some, smiling.

“Thanks,” I said. He grinned at me then turned to Luhan, offering some to him as well. Luhan stared at him for a long time.

“Baozi.” He said all of a sudden. Xiumin tilted his head.

“What?”

Luhan grinned.

“You look like a steamed bun, Xiumin.” He replied. Xiumin stared at him weirdly.

“Are you saying I can be eaten!?” He gaped and then moved his chips away from Luhan’s face. “No chips for you!” Luhan shrugged and took one from me.

“I just said you looked like one, Baozi,” He said, popping the chip into his mouth.

“Don’t call me that!” Xiumin shrieked.

“Ah that’s right,” Luhan turned to me while Xiumin yelled in the background. “The owner of the school blazer you had turned out to be Tao. I found him looking around at our dorm room.” My eyes widened.

“R-Really!?” I exclaimed. I turned to Tao and bowed.

“Thank you for helping me out!” I said gratefully. Tao ignored me and turned to the side so I couldn’t see his expression.

Did that mean he knows I saw him performing wushu again?

I sure hoped to see it again one day. I looked up at Luhan and realised he was looking at me strangely.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing,” He said, shaking his head. “Nothing at all.”

 

 

Luhan’s POV:

 

“Aaah, another day has passed so fast,” Haebyun stretched as we walked back to our dorm room. I nodded and unlocked the door, suddenly thinking about what Tao had said earlier again.

Haebyun was actually....what?

During break I had studied him while he joked around with Xiumin. I crossed out each possibility in my head of him being a vampire, wereworlf, wizard and android so far but I still didn’t understand what Tao had meant.

I put my books at the desk while Haebyun did his homework on his bed.

“Hey,” He said all of a sudden, turning back to me. “Do people who perform wushu have belts as well like in karate?”

“No,” I replied, shaking my head. “Why are you suddenly asking this?”

“Well, I saw Tao performing a bit of wushu last time at the storage room,” Haebyun explained. “And he was really good you know. Really, really, really good!” His eyes seemed to sparkle and I felt a little annoyed for some reason.

“So?” I asked.

“I thought wushu might’ve had belts like in karate,” He said. “So if wushu really did have belts like karate does, I bet Tao would’ve at least gotten the second best belt! That’s how good he is!”

“So what’s that got to do with your homework?” I chuckled a little, wanting to get off the topic of Tao. He shrugged.

“I just randomly thought about it,” He said, grinning. “But you should really watch it one day! Although he doesn’t seem to like performing in front of people...”

So Tao showed his wushu just for Haebyun?

I didn’t say anything and turned back to my desk.

“If...If you want any help on your homework, just ask me, okay?” I said. Haebyun nodded.

“Of course!” He beamed and went back to his homework. Soon, the feeling of annoyance slowly disappeared as I started on with homework.

Maybe it was because of the lack of sleep I had last time.

 

 

Haerin’s POV:

 

I put my homework away and blew on my fringe. It was time to take another secret shower.

I took my showering needs and told Luhan I was going out for a while. It was a long trip to the old bathrooms but I managed to find it without using the maps. I looked at my watch and nodded.

Alright.

It was 8:30pm now.

I will get done at least before 8:40.

I looked around in case anyone was around and headed in. The old bathrooms were, well, old and dusty. Every time I took a step, echoing sounds could be heard. I shivered as I started to shower. At least the water was still working.

I made sure to end my shower quickly and dressed, covering myself with my white towel again. I looked around again and quickly ran back. Before I got to pass the dojo, I was stopped by a voice.

“Hey you! Stop right there!”

I froze and turned around slowly, realizing it was the sunbae from last time.

“What are you doing out here?” He asked, eyeing my wet hair and towel suspiciously. I gulped and decided to use one of my excuses I had thought about in case I would get into a situation like this.

“I just went swimming, sir.” I lied. He raised an eyebrow.

“This late?”

I nodded.

“The coach wanted me to swim more so I decided to practise.”

“Alright,” The sunbae said, looking smug. “So I guess I’ll ask the coach about about your swimming schedules?” He was about to walk off but I quickly grabbed his arm.

“N-No, i-it’s okay,” I stuttered. I didn’t expect him to go that far to even ask the coach. “H-He knows anyway.”

“Really?” The sunbae smirked and nudged me. “Come on, I know you’re up to something else. You’re hiding some of those under your towel, right?” I blinked as he gave me several suspicious winks.

“What?”

“You know,” He said, nudging me in the ribs again. “Those...THOSE...” I just stared at him, still confused. He rolled his eyes.

“How should I explain it?” He muttered and tried again. “Magazines?” I finally understood what he meant and he noticed.

“I knew it,” He chuckled and patted me on the back. “Don’t worry, I’ll allow you to take them with you. Every man has needs, right?”

“Th-Thanks...” I bowed awkwardly and turned around, running quickly back to the dorm.

Who knew our sunbae was such a ert?

 

 


 

/bricked

/shot

/slapped

For those who didn’t understand

Don’t worry.

I'm so sorry.