Ghost in the Shower

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

After school, I wandered to the gym for my detention. I went past the dojo and took a little peek to see if Tao was there, practicing wushu but the room was empty. I felt disappointed about this but who knows? Maybe I would be able to witness Tao’s wushu another time.

 

I ran to the other side of the gym, sweeping the floor and then stopped when I got there, puffing. My thoughts wandered to the dojo again and I started to wonder why Tao didn’t like showing his martial arts to anyone. After all, his wushu was amazing. Shrugging to myself, I ran back to the other side of the gym and continued to sweep the large floors. At that moment, Luhan suddenly came and took the broom from me, surprising me.

“Need any help?” He asked. Before I even had time to answer, he started sweeping the floor himself.

“A-Ani,” I stuttered, stopping him. “I’m okay by myself!”

“It’s okay,” Luhan chuckled. “You’re my roommate so I should do something to help you!” He continued to sweep so I decided to busy myself by carrying all the equipment back into the storage room.

“Oh by the way,” Luhan said as he swept the floors. “We’ve got a maths test next week so I think we should start studying soon.”

“Great.” I replied sarcastically and threw the rolled up tennis net into the storage room before proceeding to move the large high jump mat. All of a sudden, Luhan stopped sweeping.

“Say,” He said, slowly turning his head to me. “How did you know I didn’t like being called pretty?” I froze.

What do I say? What do I say?

I quickly tried to think of something.

“Don’t...Don’t all boys like us hate being called pretty?” I managed to say as I thought up an excuse. “I mean, imagine calling a girl handsome!”

“I guess so,” Luhan chuckled. My inner self was letting out huge sighs of relief as I tried to push the high jump mat into the storage room.

“Here, let me help you.” Luhan put down the broom and joined by my side, pushing at the mat. I turned my head and my whole face exploded as he smiled. I quickly jerked back and ended up slipping and falling onto my . It hurt like hell.

“Are you okay?” Luhan asked as he bent down. “Why did you suddenly move back?” He reached out his hand to help me up but I quickly got up myself, feeling flustered again.

“I-I’m fine!” I stuttered and then looked around. “The gym is pretty much clean now, isn’t it? Then I’m just going to go now! See you back at the dorms or at dinner!”

With that, I quickly walked off, leaving Luhan just staring at me from behind, clueless at what was happening.

 

 

After dinner, I came back into my dorm and started to study for our maths test. I frowned when I got to questions I didn’t understand and peered up from my book to see Luhan at his desk studying as well.

I lifted up my book.

“Hey, can you hel-“ I started to say and then stopped and put my book down again.

No, no, no, no.

Don’t ask him for help.

He might think you’re dumb or something.

And plus....I still feel embarrassed for falling onto my in front of him.

“Hmm?” Luhan looked up from his book.

“Nothing!” I said quickly and looked back down at my book.

But I really should ask him about this question since I don’t know how to do it....

Or I could just try figuring it out myself....

Wait how can I do that? This question is almost impossible to solve.

I sulked and started head desking. Luhan looked at me worriedly.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

No. I’m in the middle of a huge crisis.

“Yes, I’m fine!” I said. “Th-This is just daily exercise. Hahaha...” Luhan frowned and came over to look at my maths textbook.

“Do you need help for question 12?” He asked.

“Yes.” I admitted with my head down. “Please help me.”

 

 

Both of us studied for another two hours until we decided to get some sleep. I set myself an alarm to wake up one hour later so I could take my secret shower without anyone knowing. I had already gathered my clothes I needed to change in and some shampoo and hid it under the bed.

“Goodnight,” Luhan said as he turned off the main light. I gave a small smile.

“Goodnight, Luhan.”

 

 

My alarm woke me up at exactly 1am. I quickly opened my eyes and turned around to turn my alarm off. Then I slowly got up and peered at the darkness towards Luhan’s bed. He seemed to be dead asleep already. Nodding to myself, I slipped off my bed and took my black pyjamas, white towel and shampoo from under the bed before quietly creeping outside.

The halls were dark. It took me a while to find the bathrooms but I managed to find them in the end. I the lights and moved to one of the shower cubicles and started to take my shower.

I grinned as the water splashed onto my face and started to shower as quickly as I could before anyone discovered me. Right after I had washed shampoo off my head, I suddenly heard the noise of footsteps and more lights switching on.

“W-Who’s there?” A voice yelled. I gasped and quickly turned the shower off. Drying myself with my towel, I put on my underwear and my black pyjama pants.

“Is anyone here?” The voice yelled again. The footsteps were coming nearer and I hurriedly threw my black pyjama top on and proceeded to button it up. All of a sudden, the lights turned off and the footsteps stopped.

“W-Was that another blackout?” The owner of the footsteps whispered. “H-Hey, who’s there?” Panicking, I wrapped my white towel around myself and turned to see a dark figure. He seemed to be peering through the dark and then he suddenly took a step back.

“N-No...” He whispered. “It can’t be...”

Oh crap.

Crapitty crap crap.

I think I’m going to be discovered....

All of a sudden the figure started to turn around and run back.

“G-Ghost!” He screamed. “Ghost in the bathroom!” I turned around quickly.

Ghost? Where? Where?

Feeling freaked out and paranoid, I ran behind the guy as he continued screaming. Along the way, I passed a mirror and almost gave myself a fright.

My black pyjamas couldn’t be seen in the dark and only my white towel was visible, draped over my body like I was some sort of invisible person wearing a coat. The figure turned and saw that I was just behind him and continued to scream and run away.

 

Oops.

 

 


 

 

Long-ish chapter update!

And some people misunderstood my last chapter OTL OTL

Kevin’s not a girl!!

And Luhan’s not interested in him yet.

e u e

/flies away on my broomstick, cackling