Roommates

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

The train trip took ages but I finally got to the school. I stood at the gates and stared up at the large sign above them that said ‘Seoul Boys Academy’ and gulped.
I was here. Finally here at the school Luhan had transferred to. I nodded to myself before going in. Along the way, I passed the gate person who I had talked to at the exams last time. 
“Ahjusshi!” I greeted with a smile and a bow. “Annyeonghaseyo!” The gate keeper seemed surprised that I was standing here right now in a Seoul Boys Academy uniform.
“You got in,” He said. I nodded, smiling brightly.
“Wow,” He continued with a smile. “I didn’t know someone like you could get in. Come on in sonny or I’ll close the gates on you.”
 
Wait.
So does that mean he thought I was dumb?
 
I shrugged off the thought and said goodbye to him as I wandered my way through the school, trying to find my dorm using the school map.
I somehow ended up in the middle of the school garden after searching. I scratched my head.
 
“How did I get here?” I mumbled. “I’m pretty sure the map says to go east.”
 
Ah, aren’t you Haebyun?” A voice said from no where. I looked up to see the kid I had bumped into at the entrance exams. What was his name again? Kevin?
 
“So it is Haebyun,” Kevin chuckled as he came over. “What are you doing in the school gardens?” I shrugged.
 
“That’s where the map led me,” I replied, handing him the school map. “I’m trying to find my dorm.”
 
Kevin stared at the map for a few seconds and then started laughing. I looked at him weirdly. What was wrong with this guy?
 
“Yah, pabo,” He said, putting a hand on my shoulder. “Your map is upside down.”
 
Well that explains everything.
 
“Which dorm section are you staying at?” Kevin asked me. I rummaged through my bag and took out the letter. 
“Dorm 2,” I replied.
“That’s where I’m staying as well!” Kevin flashed his perfect white teeth smile again. “Come on, I’ll take you there.” He went off straight away while I struggled with both my bag and my luggage, trying to catch up to him.
 
I really should bring some sunglasses next time to protect my eyes if Kevin smiles like that again....
 
 
 
 
Soon, Kevin lead me to dorm 2 which was white and nicely decorated.
Another guy was standing in front of the dorms, holding a bunch of papers and leaning against the wall. As soon as he saw us, he leaned off the wall quickly and went over to us.
 
“Staying at dorm 2? What’s your name?” He asked.
 
“Song Haebyun,” I said and nodded. 
 
“Alright,” He said, flipping through the papers and handing me one along with a key. “Here’s your dorm number as well as your key. Welcome to Seoul Boys Academy.”
 
I smiled and nodded, taking the keys and paper.
 
“Thanks.”
 
The boy nodded and walked off, probably trying to find other people who stayed at this dorm too.
 
“What room are you staying at?” Kevin asked as we both looked at the paper.
 
“Room 505,” I replied. 
 
“Not bad,” He said. “Well, I’d better leave you alone now and unpack everything in my room. I’m at 509 if you need me.” He left and I went inside the large dorm area. 
 
“Let’s see...” I murmured to myself. “505...505...” Soon I found my room and put my hand on the doorknob.
 
Hope I can see Luhan soon.
 
With that, I opened the door and stepped inside to see Luhan halfway through taking off his jumper. We both froze and my eyes widened.
“ADJGSJAHDSKGHA S-S-S-SORRY!!” I yelled and slammed the door shut again. My face was red and my heart was beating hard.
 
That was too soon.
 
 
 
I stayed outside the door of my room and leaned on it for a long amount of time. My luggage and bags were still being gripped by my shaking hands as I silently thought over and over of what just happened.
 
I saw Luhan. I SAW LUHAN!!
 
And so soon already!
 
And and we were going to share a room!
 
My eyes widened as I gulped. I didn’t know if I was ready yet. I didn’t expect to see him so soon. I think my heart was about to jump and explode out of my chest any minute now.
 
Suddenly the door opened and I fell backwards onto the floor.
 
“Ow!” I cried and looked up to see Luhan’s beautiful face staring down at me. 
 
“Are you okay?” He asked. My face reddened and I quickly sat up. Luhan reached out his arm to help me up but as much as I wanted to hold his hand and make him pull me up, I decided I should avoid being too close to him at an all boys school. 
 
I quickly dusted myself and took my luggage into the room, looking down at the floor in embarrassment. Luhan tilted his head.
“You’re my roommate, right?” He asked. “Song Haebyun?” I continued looking down at the floor as I nodded. Luhan smiled and took out his hand again for me to shake.
 
“Nice to meet you,” He said. “I’m Luhan. I’m new here too.”
 
Oh god.
 
He’s offering for me to touch his hand again. 
 
Come on Haerin, just do it or else he’ll think that you’re rude and probably ignore you forever.
 
I drew out my hand and shook with Luhan. 
 
“N-Nice to meet you too,” I stuttered and then quickly drew my hand back again. Luhan gave me his eye smile I used to see all the time before.
 
“You really remind me of someone I know,” He said. “But it would be impossible for her to be here right now.” 
 
Well, it’s not really ‘impossible’ when I’m standing here right in front of you as a guy.
 
I noticed his eyes went a bit distant again. 
 
I wanted to say something to cheer him up. Something along the lines of: “LUHAN IT’S ME SONG HAERIN AND YES I LIKE YOU A LOT SO I STALKED YOU ALL THE WAY HERE AND DID THE EXAM AND DRESSED MYSELF INTO A GUY JUST TO SEE YOU!”
 
But before I could say that, the bell went. 
 
“Ah, is it class time already?” Luhan said, checking his watch. “We’d better go now. What class are you in?”
 
“Um...” I hurriedly opened up my bag and checked my school schedule. “Class 2C, apparently.” 
 
“Really?” Luhan grinned. “Same here.”
 
My heart rose up ten meters. 
 

 

Thank you for the comments! Heehee, the fun has just started c;

Also, if you don't mind please check out InazumaxLotus' story 'Invisible' featuring MBLAQ and you o u o

I'm just repaying her since she advertised my story on hers without me telling her to ^^

Thank you!

/bows