Suspicions

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

-Luhan's POV-

Fifteen minutes ago...

 

I stepped into the school and looked around. It had been a month since I’d left and nothing had changed. As I walked to the main reception, I thought about Haebyun. Was he still made at me for leaving on an early notice to China? I grimaced and gripped my suitcase, hoping he wasn’t.

I tapped at the desk of the reception and the receptionist looked up with an annoyed expression. I sent her a smile back.

“Um, I came back today from my one month trip,” I explained. “Class 2C, Luhan.” The receptionist tapped something into her computer and then scowled at me to leave. I smiled again and turned away.

And this is why they should get better receptionists.

From my bag pack, I dug out my dorm keys, something I hadn’t used in a while, and walked my way towards the dorms while gazing at the time on my phone. It was still class time and there were only a few minutes before class ended so I decided to go back to my dorm and unpack first.

Along the way, I passed the school gardens and stopped by the tree Haebyun and I had planted a month ago.

“Wow,” I chuckled and crouched down to look at it. “The Sowon Tree sure has grown a lot while I was gone.” Little green leaves were growing at the sides and it was a little taller and stronger looking than when I last saw it. Haebyun must’ve been looking after it well.

 

 

Later on, as I approached room 505 in dorm 2, I took out the keys and unlocked the door, closing it shut behind me. Not surprisingly, nothing much had changed within the room besides the fact that another bag that wasn’t mine was sitting on my bed and my desk was slightly messy.

I continued to look around until I suddenly heard the door open and a voice.

“No.”

I turned and saw Haebyun and Tao staring at me and I beamed.

“Hey guys,” I greeted. “It’s been a while.” Tao continued staring at me silently while Haebyun made fish faces at me.

“Y-You’re back,” He managed to choke out.

“Did you not want me back so soon?” I joked.

“N-No! Not at all!” Haebyun broke out into a smile. “I’m glad you’re back.”

Tao, who hadn’t said anything at all yet, nodded.

“I’ll pack my stuff now then and ask the teachers to find me another room,” He said and then moved past Haebyun. “Let’s forget about the after school plan from now on.”

After school plan?

Haebyun seemed very disappointed.

“What? Why?” He asked, tugging Tao’s jacket. “You haven’t taught me everything yet.”

What?

“I can’t teach you absolutely everything,” Tao replied. “I said it takes ten years to learn and perfect wushu.”

I stood there, not understanding what they were talking about while Tao packed up most of his stuff within a few minutes and picked up his luggage.

“I’m going to the main office to find out my new room number now,” He said. “And Song Haebyun, you still owe me a you-know-what from the lessons.”

“I know, I’m saving up money,” Haebyun grinned and waved. “Thank you for being my roommate! I’ll see you around!” Tao simply ducked his head and walked towards the door.

“Good luck with the receptionist,” I murmured as he walked past me. I heard Tao smirk.

“Good luck figuring out your roommate,” He murmured back so that Haebyun couldn’t hear and proceeded to go outside. I blinked at his words and felt myself go a little cold inside. All of a sudden I remembered Tao’s other words from long ago that had completely confused me.  

“Hey, don’t you think..there’s something about your roommate? Something different?”

I looked carefully at Haebyun and he gave me a light familiar looking smile. It was too familiar.

“Say...” I said. “Haebyun, could you...could you possibly...”

Before I got to finish my sentence, a knock on the door could be heard and Kevin’s head poked in.

“Luhan! You’re back!” He greeted, looking happy yet surprised. “And just in time too!”

“Just in time?” Haebyun asked. “For what?”

“I’m hosting a Christmas party in the school cafeteria area and everyone here is invited,” Kevin explained excitedly. “I’ve planned lots of fun things so be sure to come, okay? It’s on the night of Christmas at 9pm.”

“Really?” Haebyun beamed and then looked at me. “Let’s go!”

“We’ll be there,” I answered. “A Christmas party doesn’t sound like a bad idea.”

“Great!” Kevin nodded and raised both thumbs. “See you there!” With that, he closed the door again and I started to put my bag pack and luggage down and unpack. Haebyun, telling me he had nothing else to do, decided to help me with unpacking.

“By the way, what were you going to say before Kevin came in?” He asked while putting some of my clothes in the large drawer nearby.

“Nothing,” I replied, shaking my head. “Don’t worry about it.”

I’ll ask him when I’m completely sure.

 

 


 

 

I'd just like to say thank you so much for the 100+ subs! ; u ;

orz