Weird Dreams and Wushu

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

After dinner, I brought the Pororo toy Luhan had won me to the Sowon tree.

“And here’s our Sowon tree,” I introduced it to Pororo. “We make wishes here once it’s grown into a big tree.”

Pororo, of course, didn’t say anything and I laughed and face palmed myself. I must’ve gotten crazy enough to start talking to soft toys. Sighing, I hugged Pororo and played with the leave that just started to grow on the Sowon tree.

“I miss Luhan already,” I murmured to myself. “I really wish he’d come back soon.”

 

I walked back to the dorm rooms, carrying Pororo with me.

“I’m ba-“ I opened the door to see Tao halfway through ing his school shirt and my face exploded. Silently, I closed the door again.

Oh my god.

What the heck.

I-I can’t believe I just...

I started to flail around, freaking out. Soon, Tao opened the door, this time he was wearing a singlet.

“Aren’t you going to come in?” He asked.

“H-How can y-you ju-just...” I stuttered. “Wh-Why didn’t you go change in the ch-changing rooms or something!?” Tao raised an eyebrow.

“Why are you so panicked about it?” He said. “It doesn’t matter since we’re both guys anyway.” Realization struck.

Oh my god. I temporarily forgot who I was meant to be and overreacted.

“U-Um...” Come on. Think, think, think.

Tao’s eyebrow remained raised.

“Just...Just tell me next time if you’re going to change!” I blurted.

“Next time if you’re going to come in, knock.” Tao said.

“Alright, alright,” I replied, raising up my hands. “From now on, we knock first before coming in!”

“You’re weird,” Tao muttered as he went back inside the room.

“I heard that!” I yelled, following him in and then picked up my showering needs. “And if you’ll excuse me, I’ll go shower now.” I made my way out the door and turned left.

“Wrong way,” I heard Tao call. “The showers are on the right!” I ignored him and quickly continued going to the other showers.

 

Luhan and I sat on a toadstool together, drinking tea.

“Haerin, what were you doing with My Little Pony underpants?” He asked. My face reddened immediately.

“Don’t judge! They were really cheap so I bought them!” I shot back.

“Really?” Luhan replied, suddenly holding up one of the My Little Pony underpants. He put down his teacup and brought out a lighter from nowhere and turned it on. “Then you don’t mind if I burn these, do you?”

My eyes widened.

“Wh-What?” I whispered.

“Goodbye My Little Pony~” Luhan smiled like an angel and moved his lighter closer to the underpants.

“NOOO! NOT THE SPECIAL RAINBOW DASH EDITION!” I yelled and quickly sat up, panting.

Wait.

What?

I looked around as my eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and I realised it was all just a nightmare. I carefully switched the lamp light on and turned to the direction of Luhan’s bed to see if I had woken Tao up. I blinked. He wasn’t there. I looked around. He wasn’t in the room at all! I got up and stretched.

Since I couldn’t sleep anyway, I may as well try to find him in case something happened. Putting on a coat and some slippers, I headed outside.

 

My first guess was that he’d be at the dojo again. Shivering a bit in the cold, I walked towards the dojo and saw light streaming through the cracks of the entrance in the dojo.

Bingo.

I slid open the door and once again, witnessed Tao performing his wushu. This time, he had four blocks of wood with him and a long wooden stick. He seemed to be concentrating very hard as he stood stll. All of a sudden, Tao quickly swung the stick around and smashed them onto the blocks, splitting them perfectly into two.

Parts of the wooden block flew everywhere and one flew straight towards my forehead.

“Ow!” I yelped, staggering back and clutching my forehead as the block hit me. The dojo door suddenly opened wider and I fell onto my and squinted at the sudden emerge of light.

“You’re here again?” Tao said coldly. I jumped up quickly.

“N-No because I couldn’t sleep and stuff so I decided to look for you and that’s when I found you here. I haven’t been here for long, promise.” I blabbed and he rolled his eyes.

“Just go back to sleep,” He replied.

“But I want to watch yo-ACHOO!” I sneezed and shivered a little. “Please?” Tao seemed to be in deep thought for a while.

“Fine,” He finally sighed, opening the door wider to let me in. “Ten minutes only and then get out.” I beamed and went in straight away, feeling warmer inside.

“Are you always here at this time to practice wushu?” I asked him as he cleaned up pieces of broken wood. He just shrugged and continued to clean. I took that as a yes.

“Don’t you ever feel tired in the mornings though? Is that why you’ve got these large eye bags?” I said. He gave me a slight glare and went back to placing the pieces of wood into a disposable bag.

“Say...” I questioned after a while. “Do you think you can teach me some wushu to defend myself?”

 

“No.” Tao replied bluntly.

 

“Why not?” I asked. “Pleeeaaassse?”

 

“No.”

 

“Pleeeeeeeeeeasse Tao? Plleeeaaassse?”

 

“Heck no.”

 

“I promise I will be good! I won’t ever annoy you again!”

 

“No.”

 

“I’ll....I’ll buy you whatever you want!”

 

For a moment there, Tao actually hesitated.

 

I got him now.

 

“Anything?” He asked. I nodded and grinned.

 

“Anything.”

 

Tao seemed to be deep in thought again.

“Whatever,” He said, taking his jacket and leaving. “I’ll see you back here tomorrow after school.”

With that, he left, making me feel proud of myself.

And then, when Luhan comes back, I can show him all my new wushu moves and stuff! I nodded happily and then closed the light of the dojo, going back to the dorms after Tao.

 

 


 

 

How was this chapter? I hope it was alright. e n e;

And I’ve re-made my poster and background! \o/

Hope it was a bit better than the last one orz