Why so sweet ! :"">

Moving Closer

 

The next day…

“I still cant believe Yuto was so kakkoi in bashing the drums. You know that.” Satomi said like a fangirl giggling over her ichiban. While Mim looked at her. “But of course….he’s nothing compared to Koppi-kun..” she diverted and changed the topic.

They all laughed and Rein butted in. “I smell some love triangle over here.”as she teased them

Satomi looked at her and stopped when she saw Koppi coming their way… “Ehhhh?!?!?!...” she said while pointing to where Koppi was heading.

They all turned around and saw Koppi coming their way… Rein looked at him furiously and walked towards him, but she was been ignored because Koppi went towards to Satomi immediately.

“Ehhh?! Ignoring me?!... Hellooooo! Am I some kinda air here???!” Rein looked at Koppi.

Yuki laughed and went into Rein leaving Satomi there.. ‘Just stop being a meddler…” while tapping her shoulders.

“Naniiii?! That kopppiii kun….” Rein said angrily.

Haruka looked at Koppi and said . “I should go now…” while pointing at her building.

Mimi talked and said. “yuto needs me now.. Jyaa~? !” she said while walking away….

Satomi blushed and said. “Ehh~? Why are you leaving me here??!” she said stopping them.

Haruka mouthed words at her saying. “Gambarre!”

Yabu looked at her and said. “Wanna go eat lunch together??!”he asked nervously.

“Anooo~ Why are you out of words…” Satomi smiled and said.

“Its just…..anooo~….” Yabu said while looking at her..

“What..?!” Satomi gulped as thoughts came out her mind… You like me also??? Ohh what will I do if that’s the answer… She told herself and smiled.

“Why are you smiling..” Yabu said while looking at her.

Satomi looked at his eyes and said. “Nothing…..” then she walked giggling.

Yabu smiled and volunteered to help her carry her things.

 

__

‘What is that Yabu doing with our mama?!”Rein said while looking at the post of her building, she was distracted when someone tapped her back.

“Nandeee!” she brushed the hands of the person without even looking at that person. Three taps or four she looked and was shocked to see …

“Fujigaya-kun…..?! Oh I mean Ta-Taipi kun…” she said while holding on the post and looking at him..

Taipi smiled and looked at where Rein was looking.. “What are you looking there huh!?” he asked then looked at him.

Rein fixed herself and stood straight … “No-No-thing….! Nothing…hehehe..” she said while looking at him then avoiding his stare…..

“you don’t have any classes?!” Taipi asked.

“Anooo~ Nothing..its our sembreak…..” Rein said gladly.

‘Ohh~ sou……then…what are you doing here..” then he placed his arm on her shoulder as he smiled…

Rein smiled but she was disturbed when someone threw something at Taipi…

“Ehhh! Taipi kun…daijoubu?!” she asked while looking at him checking if he’s okay.

“Hai .. Hai…” taipi said as he looked at the paper.. “Where did this come from?” he opened the crumpled paper and looked around.

Rein looked at the paper and thought… It’s the handwriting of Kei…. Then grabbed the paper..

“gomen ne Fujigaya kun…but I think..someone was calling you..” She said trying to get away from him.

Taipi looked at the direction where Rein pointed, then turned to look at her and said “Rein chan…..The-“ he looked at her but she was gone… “then she’s gone.” He raised his hands on the air and walked.

 

__

“That bastard” Rein said while crumpling the paper on her hands.

Rein walked angrily checking where that kei is hiding….

She saw him on the rooftop hiding like a mouse there…. Benting down and looking down again.

‘That bastard….he has guts!!!! ..” Rein said  as she walked towards the rooftop.

She bragged the door by kicking it making Kei freaked out.

“Uwaaa~” kei said while covering himself with his bag.

Rein was now like a dragon about to blow out fire when he saw kei there.. “Youuuu! Bakerooo! Why did you do that to my sempai!!!!’ she said then threw him the paper he threw a while ago…. Then walked towards him and clenched his fist and smirked at him.

“Youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!” Rein said while her face was inches from him… ‘Why did you do …….” Rein didn’t continue what she was saying because Kei’s lips touched hers. Rein pushed him and said.

“ert!!!!” then walked down the rooftop slamming her back on the door.

‘What was that…!” she said while holding at her lips….

 

__

Haruka walked at the park expecting Satomi to be there, but then she saw Honey-sempai I mean Chinen playing there..

‘Ehhhh~? What is this brat doing here!?” She said while looking at him.

Chinen looked at her and said… “Heyyy!” then walked at her and faced her…

Haruka was so tall that Chinen was only up to her shoulders. “Why are you here?! Are you waiting for Yamada….?!”

“Yamada…who’s that….and im not waiting or that person…if he’s a person..” she said angrily while hands on her waist….

“Huhhhh! Good….better stay away from him or you’re dead…” Chinen said warning her….

“Whatever you little brat….” Haruka said while Chinen walked gesturing a warning sign.

“What’s with that bratty kid………” haruka said irritably…

__

Yuki was at the library reading books, she didn’t notice the time that it was already lunch time…..

“Yabbaaaaai~ so this is the reason why stomach was rumbling…!” She said then slammed her head on the table. “But I don’t want to eat….” She said while doodling on her notes.

She fell asleep but after a few minutes , she woke up seeing Keito looking at him, his face slammed at the table making their faces met straight.

‘Ehhhh~” Yuki rise.

Keito smiled and said. “Why are you sleeping here in the library huh?!” he said while her left hand is at his chin.

“Nothing….” She said while fixing her things.

“Did you had your lunch..?!” Keito said while looking at Yuki.

Yuki’s eyes widen and said. “Ohhhmyy. I forgot to eat….” She shouted…

‘SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” everyone in the library hissed.

‘ooohhh!” yuki said as she covered .

Keito laughed and said. ‘let’s eat…” then he laughed again.

“Stop laughing…..!’ Yuki said….. embarrasly.