His brother is ___________________?

Moving Closer

 

Mimi went into their meeting place the next day. She was wearing a cute pink top and skinny jeans and a pink shoulder bag. *well I don’t know why I love pink today?!* She is on ponytail unlike her usual hairstyle which is letting her hair flow. [well she’s not with Yuto so why bother fixing herself the way she was when with Yuto]

“Hi Mimi chan” the guy come up to him with a smiled trying to embrace him.

Mimi backed off and slapped his face. “Back off! Or you’ll get more than that…”

The guy leaned at her and showed a picture of Yuto on solo. “Look at this…” he placed the picture infront of her and ripped the picture.

‘Who the hell are you………..” Mimi looked at him with eyes inspecting his internal body like an X-ray.

“you’ll know later……If he’ll come….” He said while looking at his clock.

“The hell do you want with us…………..!” Mimi was now angry that he keeps on punching his chest.

‘Shut up….!” He said and dragged Mimi by his arm and covered her face with some kind of henky with chloroform which can make any person feel dizzy.

 

__

In a storage room where she lies on the floor, there was a camera with a face of that cool guy who he didn’t even know. He was holding the picture of Yuto slicing it in two.

“Yamete…” mimi said while screaming. ‘Get out of that freaking video……..” Mimi said while bragging the camera’s monitor.

“you’ll know what’s the purpose of this when the protagonists came…” he laughed evilly but then it stopped when someone bragged the door shouting Mimi’s name..

Mimi looked and shouted. “Yuto?!”  she shaked the camera and looked at the place, determined it was only at the storage room, she stood up and pushed the big cabinet at the right side of the big space revealing a big metal door through anywhere. She pushed it and she saw Yuto gasping for his breath and the guy clapping like insane over there.

“Wooooah~ look at the main cast of this live show….” The guy said while standing on a high chair shutting down the camera at his side.

“Who the hell are you …!” Yuto said as he clutched his fist and grabbed the guy’s collar.

The guy laughed and said. “Want to know who really am i?’ he said while looking at him in such a way as if teasing Yuto, seems like adding more fuel to a fire or volcano going to burst anytime.

Mimi just slammed herself on the wall and said “What are you doing..” still feeling dizzy.

Yuto was really furious on getting a hand on his face.

“Nii chan….” The guy said smirking.

Yuto looked at him and punched him and grabbed his collar again “The hell!!!!! Don’t call me nii chan YOU BASTARD!” and planted a punch on his face again.

“You’re my nii chan ! Im Kento! Nakajima Kento!!!!!!” Yuto’s eyes widened as he heard those words.

“I don’t have any brother……” Yuto was weakened as he looked at him.

“Yes you are…and thanks to your mom….she gave me a reason to take revenge…you got everything….!” Kento shouted.

Yuto smirked and asked. “How did…..”

“My mother is your father’s mistress….” Kento shouted.

“Mi-Mistress?!” Yuto said looking at him grabbing his collar again.

“Yes…now happy?!! You got everything….you bastard…now you’re telling me im bastard!!!!” kento threw the camera at his side he just shut off a while ago.

Kento looked at him and said. “Give Mimi to me……!”

Yuto smirked and said. “Ill give everything to you……….” He looked at him. “except Mimi…..” he added while grabbing Mimi from her shoulders who was totally knocked out.

__

“Chottttooo~” Satomi said as she ran down the dormitory through the front door and saw Yuto carrying Mimi on his back.

“Ohh~ Yuto..what happened?! Is she drunk?! Did she met an accident?!” Satomi looked at Mimi who was a total knocked out.

“No….he was kidnapped by my brother…” Yuto said while entering the dormitory.

Satomi looked at him and uttered “Br-brother?!”

“Yes…my brother…” Yuto said while laying Mimi on the couch.

“You’ll tell that to us tomorrow okay…” Satomi said while placing cotton with camphor on Mimi’s nose to regain consciousness.

 

__

The next day.

“Nee mimi, You okay?!’ Yuki said while looking at her dozing face.

Mimi nodded and sat on the table on the cafeteria while Satomi was eating ramen.

“Why is it that Yuto told Mami that he has a brother?!? His brother is a mushroom?!” Rein said.

“Rein chan……” Yuki said shutting off his mouth…

The girls conversation was cut off when the boys butted in.

“Yoooh~” yabu waved.

Keito went beside Yuki and pushed Yuto to spill everything.

“So…what is it……..You had a what!?!?!” Keito said.

‘brother…” yuto said while rubbing on his back.

“OhhhH~ brother isn’t that great?!?!!” kei cheered as if not seeing the atmosphere being serious.

Rein smirked and said “Can’t you just shut up..” she wacked her head.

“Who’s this brother of yours? What’s the name?!” Yabu asked.

“Kento….Nakajima Kento…” he uttered.

“Kento?!”  Yuki said “Why does it sound like Keito?!” she smiled.

Keito smiled and said. ‘You like me that much…”

Yuki turned Keito’s face to hear the conversation as they asked Yuto.

“Okay….so I asked mom last night.. and he said, Yeah dad do have a mistress and they had a son. And maybe that was that bastard who was trying to kidnap Mimi last night…… but her mom died because of a car accident, they tried to adopt him but he refused instead he went to the Stated to maybe rebel? Then he got here to take revenge on me.” He said.

“Ohhh sou…So that damn guy kidnap our Mimi over here…” Rein said as he clutched his fist infront of kei and said. “Don’t ever let that Kento guy go my way!” she said furiously.

“Shut up Rein…..” Kei said as he put a rolled hanky on but Rein grabbed the hankyon and threw it infront of him. “Eat that…..” she smirked.

Kei leaned on her and kissed her forehead. “Okay…..gomen ne…”

“Ehemmmm!” Haruka said while tapping the spoon on the table.

“What?!” Rein and Kei said in unison.

“Do we really include them when we have meeting?!” Satomi whispered at Yabu.

“I really don’t know….” Yabu tilted his head.

 

MINNA GOMEN NE! a guy suddenly shouted out of nowhere which caught their attentions.

“Kento…” Yuto stood up.

“That’s him?!” Rein said whispering at Yuki ‘want me to knock him right now?!”

Kento looked at Yuto and pushed him and went to Mimi. “Mimi chan. Gomen ne…” as he bowed.

“Ehhhhhhh~”  the others shrieked.

‘Then why can’t you say sorry to your brother….” Satomi said.

“I don’t want to…” Kento said and uttered again. “That’s all…. See you minna…” then he walked out.

‘The heck!?! That’s it?!” Rein said as she blinked.

“Ehhhhh~” Rein shouted again.

Yuto smirked as he looked at his brother going out of the cafeteria.

Kei stood up and tapped Yuto’s shoulder. “I think you have a lion to tame…”

Keito agreed and also the others.

“You really think so?!” Yuto asked.

All of them nodded and smiled.