Good news

Moving Closer

 

“Do we really have to leave those two alone?” haruka asked worriedly while looking back at Satomi and Yabu who was seriously talking.

Yuki kept on walking and said “they should have time together nee.” Then looked at Mimi. “Nee Mimi chan where’s Yuto kun?” she asked confusedly because she was getting fond of Mimi and Yuto being together always.

“Ohh Yutti, he’s on a practice. You know, band stuff and all…” Mimi said.

“Ohhh~ I see..” Yuki said and look at haruka who was texting. “Haru chan..who’s that?” She asked interestedly.

“Naa betsuni…” she said while smiling when Mimi suddenly remembered something.

“Ohh~ Haru chan…..who’s the guy with you the other day?...at the cafeteria..” Mimi asked with eyes wide open.

“Ohhh~yanata…its yanata…” haruka said while looking at them.

“Yanata?!” the two said in unison.

“What a weird name though…” Yuki said.

“Yahh you betcha…” Mimi said.

Haruka looked at them and agreed. “Yeaaaahh~ but he’s so damn cool, but just a bastard…”

 

__

“Satomi…” Yabu said.

Satomi’s cheek turned red like tomato as she heard Yabu called her name. She looked at him and said. “nande?”

Yabu showed the letter and asked. “Did you wrote these….?”

Satomi grabbed the letter in Yabu’s hand and said. “Ohh~ that’s only a draft… I actually invented that name…ohh sorry if you got this letter…” she fakely laughed and walked saying. “Jyaa~”

Yabu looked at her and grabbed her arm. “neeee. So that’s not mine?” he smirked.

Satomi gulped and proudly said. “Of course not…” but deep inside she was saying its for you, really for you…..

“Ohhh sou~so how did you know that my nickname was Koppi?” he asked.

“I told you its not for you….I just invented it….I love coffee so much..that’s why….YAH!” then she laughed.

Cofffeeeee? The heck? What am I talking about? She told herself.

“Ohhh~ I see…” Yabu said then bent down to look at her. “So..can we be friends?” he smiled making Satomi blushed.

“Ohhh Ha-Hai!” she gladly said then Yabu left asking her number.

“Ill text you later okay?” Yabu said then bid his goodbye..

Satomi giggled and smiled.. “What’s with the coffee?”

__

Rein hummed as she walked towards the library?

“Ehhh?” She looked at the door as she knew she was standing right infront of the library’s door. ‘Why am I here?” she shivered then avoided the door but accidentally bumped on a guy.

“Ittaii yooo~” she shouted holding her forehead.

“Ohhh~ 48 over 50..woahh~nice grade huh…..” a guy with a cool voice said.

Rein looked at the guy and was shocked …

Fujigaya kun? She told herself.

“Miss are you okay…or should I say…Rein chan…..?” Fujigaya said as she checked on her….

“How did you know my name?” Rein chan asked.

The guy pointed at her name on the paper and smiled. ‘Its written here….”

Rein chan giggled as she saw him smiled at her, like a fangirl seeing her ichiban for the first time.

“Naaah~……okay…” she grabbed her paper and looked at him.

“Fujigaya kun……anoo~what course are you from?” Rein asked.

Fujigaya leaned on the wall and then looked at her. “You can call me Taipi first… hehe.. Ohh~ Im your senior…” he smiled again making  Rein almost faint and had a fountain of blood.

“A senior..? you mean fourth year???!!!” Rein chan was shocked. I didn’t expect our college to have this kind of creature studying this course…. She told herself.

“Sooo! See you around Rein chan..” Taipi said as she walk tapping Rein’s head.. “Ohh~ and next time.. be careful huh?” he added.

Rein looked at him like a fangirl. For the first time she had a crush with a real person,.

“Kawaiiiiiiii!” she giggled , but her daydreams were deteriorated when someone mocked her head.

“Itaaaaaiiii yoooo~” Rein shouted looking at the guy..

“O-ha-yooooo!” Kei said while making a peace sign.

Rein smirked and said. ‘WHATS GOOD IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!” she said slapping Kei’s shoulder.

“Heyy chotttoooo!” Kei said as she defended himself from the amazona. “Im greeting you calmly then gave me this…tssskkk.” He smirked.

Rein calmed down and looked at him. ‘Why are you here?” she asked.

Kei pointed at the library and said. ‘To study….? Duhhh!” teasing her.

Rein looked at the door and said. ‘Yahhh~ you’re going in a mental hospital…” then walked away not letting Kei saw her grades in math.

Kei looked at her and saw a paper she was handling, he grabbed it and raised it to a height Rein cant reach it…

“Ohh~ sugoi… very good for a STUPID person like you huh……!” Kei teased rasing it higher..

“Heeey! Give it to me you freakkkkkkk!” Rein chan was jumping to reach her paper.

“Wooooaaah~..but your exams are too easy ..” Kei was still teasing him.

Rein jumped higher and accidentally fell on Kei’s chest, [well, they fall together…]

Yabbbaaaai ! Rein told herself while looking Kei straight in the eyes..

Ehhhh? She was too kawaii for a tomboyish stupid girl.. Kei told himself while looking at Rein at the same time..

“Gomen~” Rein stood up shyly…

Kei fixed her shirt and looked at her giving her paper. ‘Here’s  your paper….Jyaa!”

Rein blinked thrice because she thought that she was to be beaten by that guy…

__

Yuki went into the comfort room to fix her hair, she removed her glasses and thought of having a change. It almost took her 10 minutes in the CR before he got out.

“Yooooh Yuki chan…Let me carry this for you…” A guy offered his help to her.

Yuki looked at him and smiled. “Ohh~ Keito kun…..what are you doing here…”  she asked.

“Ahmmm. Doing some practice for the upcoming freshman’s week…” Keito said while walking.

“Ohhh~ I see… ohh! What’s your course by the way…” Yuki asked.

“Psychology…3rd year…. In this school also….” Keito proudly said.

Yuki lookedat him and said. “Ohh~ you’re just in the next building…..” yuki pointed at the building next to hers.

“Whyy? You’re taking up pharmacy?” Keito looked at her…

Yuki nodded and said. ‘Haiii!”

“Wooooaaah~ So it would be easy for me to fetch you huh…” Keito told himself but a little too loud for Yuki to hear it.

“To what??!!” Yuki asked him.

“Nothing……” Keito smiled making Yuki blush.

“Ohhh~ wanna watch us perform, bring Rein along… even your other friends…” Keito invited her.

“Hontouuuu ni???” yuki said in delightment.

“Actually its not a practice.. a performance though…like a gig…” Keito said.

“When ?” she asked.

“Tomorrow night?! Are you free? I can fetch you ….” Keito said.

“Night? Chotto…wait Ill check my schedule…..” yuki looked at her planner and saw that she has classes.

“Ohh~ I have classes but….my class ends by 7pm…” She told him.

“Well, ill fetch you here…” keito said as they arrived at Yuki’s room.

“Ohhh~ okay.. if its not bothering you though….” Yuki said as she got her things from keito. “ohh thanks for this..”  Yuki thanked him.

“no need….” Keito said and waved at her and smiled…

 

__

‘Youre late….” Yamada shouted making Haruka covers her ears…

“Why shouting like that…Are you some kinda my boyfriend or what…” Haruka said while shouting at him back.

“okay… ikouzou…” Yamada said and held Haruka’s hands.

“Ehhhh…chotttooooooooo!” Haruka said while trying to get rid of Yamada’s grip.

 

__

“Mimi…could you watch me perform tomorrow night?!” Yuto asked her girlfriend.

Mimi looked at her watch and said. “What time tomorrow….”

“Ill fetch you don’t worry, your classes ends by 5pm right?” Yuto said while brushing her girlfriends hai.

“Hai…” Mimi nodded…

“So tomorrow ….. ill fetch you then watch me perform together with the band?” Yuto said..

“Okayyy!” then they walked together hand in hand…