You wont get her!

Moving Closer

 

For a week, Kento keeps on pestering Mimi, and everytime Yuto saw his brother doing that he was being agitated to punch him anytime. Then there’s this one time where he dragged Kento into the wall and punched him hard. Kento keeps on smiling like a crazy person while Yuto was punching him.

‘What are you smiling little brat……” Yuto said as he was about to throw a punch at him. ‘Leave Mimi alone……” he glared at him.

 

“Nii chan……Yamete…..” he smiled again.

“What are you saying…!” Yuto was collaring him.

Kento smiled and said. ‘Mimi is all yours……”

‘What are you saying….!” Yuto said.

“You abandoned her for about a week, then here you go punching me like that…Well, I cant really replace you nii chan…” he smirked.

“What the…..” Yuto punched him again.

 

Flashback

‘Nee Mimi chan…..” kento said as he was about to kiss Mimi.

Mimi looked at Kento’s leaning face and punched him. “Yamete…” she slapped his face.

Kento touched his lips and said. “Well, I guess I need to stop this nonsense…and let you be with nii chan….”

Mimi looked at him and said “Now what are you talking about freak….”

“Whatever..Ill just make that lion be more like a hyena…” he smiled then walked away.

“Now is he preferring at Yuto>!” Mimi asked herself.

 

-end of flashback-

 

“Yutooo!” Mimi shouted as she saw him almost punching Kento again, she was with her friends Yuki, Satomi, Haru, Keito, Kei and Yabu.

Keito and Kei went and hold Yuto to stop him while Yabu came helping the injured Kento.

“Neee…are you alright?!” Yabu said while carrying the bruised

‘I think so…” Kento said as he stood up but he managed to tap Yuto’s arm and said. “Well, better take care of Mimi or ill kill you for sure…”

*Well aren’t the Nakajima’s to brutal to kill each other?!*

Mimi looked at Yuto and said. “What the heck are you doing eith yourself….Im worried about you…” she said as she hugged Yuto tight..

“Why didn’t you come to look for me for a week…” Mimi said.

Yuto hugged her and said. “Im sorry. I thought that you chose him over me…”

“And you will left me if I chose him ?! You will not fight for your love…” Mimi looked at him as he cupped his face.

Yuto cried and said. “I will…” then planted a kiss on Mimi’s lips. “You’ll always be Nakajima Yuto’s girl…No Nakajima would get you…..” he said while leaning his forehead on hers.

 

‘Ehem….So why am I getting jealous over here…!” kei said as he pouts.

Keito elbowed him and said.”Rein is there…” as he pointed at Rein.

‘Ohh yeah….” Kei said as he walked towards Rein pouting…

Keito winked at Yuki and Yuki smiled. By her smile Keito elbowed Kei and she accidentally kissed Rein. [is it really an accident.]

Rein was shocked as her eyes were about to pop out of her eye sockets but didn’t even back out of Kei’s kiss.

Yuki grabbed Keito’s arm and leaned on his shoulders.

“You’re also jealous?!” keito .

Yuki looked at him and slapped his face. “Don’t ever try Okamoto…” as she points at her as she smile.

Keito smiled and kissed her at her forehead. ‘Whatever….!” And pouted.

__

Its about a week when all of them got all lovey dovey. Ohh what a cute scene….

But I think I forgot to tell you that there Is one couple over here who has a status of “Its Complicated”

 

“Haruka” a guy in a leather jacket come towards her and smiled.

“Honey sempai…..I mean Chinen?!” she looked at him closely. ‘Where’s your pink doll…?!”

Chinen laughed and asked seriously “Can I ask if you like Yama chan?!”

Haruka almost freaked out as he heard the word “like” connecting to “yama chan..”  and laughed. “Like?!!! I was like thinking of him as my friend….”

Chinen smiled and said. ‘Souu! ..So can I court you?!” he asked directly

Haruka was speechless that she just walked out and bumped on Yama chan while walking.

“haru chan … Hi!” he waved like Domyouji being crazy infront of Haruka.

“Tssss.” Haruka smirked.

Yamada looked at Haruka and looked down with a total sadness engraved on his adorable face.

 

‘I really love you haruka, please hear what my heart is saying just how you keep on listening to the songs on your IPOD…..” he told himself as he was looking to the direction of Haruka while she was putting her headphones on her ears.