THE FINAL BLAST

Moving Closer

 

So that day Yabu and Satomi fixed up a booth….well this was like an Ouran kind of booth where they can do requests and all.Satomi thought of this kind of plan so that they can make Kei one of the hosts even though he’s sulking and all of the boys were the hosts of the clubs and them except for Rein would be one of the staffs. So Haruka was the one who decided what to dress up and they all approved to that. The girls dress were all set up by Mimi and was really cute.

“Kyaaaa~Can I be one of the clients?!” Mimi screamed as she shouted like a fangirl looking at Yuto who was wearing a tuxedo and a white inner garment with necktie and spiky hair and fit pants that would perfectly fit his built.

“Am I doing the right thing?!” Yuto said as he scratched the back of his head and as Mimi went infront of him his eyes widened as he saw the pink flowing dress she was wearing, a pink headband and her long wavy hair flowing neatly and properly brushed.

“Isnt my princess so beautiful today?!” Yuto said as he kissed Mimi’s forehead and Mimi pouts telling him “Don’t ever go flirting with other girls huh!!! Remember ….this was for Rein and Kei!!!!...” she warned him.

“Yes bosss!.” Yuto saluted.

 

Yuki was fixing the sofa set where the boys would sit when some guy tapped her back. She turned to look around that guy and was shocked to see him. “Wooooahhh~” she saw Keito wearing a black coat with blue undergarment, with bow tie and black bracelet and necklace, black pants and his hair was so perfectly spiked just liked Yuto, but the difference is that his bangs covered his right eye which made him even more cooler than ever.

“I know im stunning…!” Keito proudly said as Yuki pinched his nose.

“Whatever…My prince…” Yuki said as she smiled and blushed because Keito hugged her from the waist and whispered at her. “even though many girls entered that door, I would never ever replace you with them.. with your cute blue dress, and that headband…this is an oppurtinity to see you like that…” then he smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Now don’t you ever mess and broke that promise you made.. or ill whack your face.. or much better throw you these high heels of mine…” she laughed.

Keito nodded and smiled at her with his forehead on hers.

 

Haruka fixed the food and looked at the menu if that is perfect already and all of it were set when someone grabbed the ichigo from the plate and ate it.

“Heyyyy! Spit it out you buta…!” Haruka said as she looked at Yamada who was wearing a white coat, black innergarment and his hair was all blown up by the wind but it perfectly fits his fair complexion as he smiled.

“Yaddddaaaaai~” Yamada was being childish and haruka was laughing at him.

‘Why?!?!?!” Yamada said as he was munching the ichigo on his mouth.

“You’re too cute… irresistibly cute….” Haruka said as she wiped the cream on Yamada’s lips..

“Heyy! You’re also cute..You’re like an ichigo..” as Yamada praised haruka’s pink dress with red striped and her headband that perfectly fits her long straight hair.

“Naaa~ I know that…” haruka .

 

Finally when everything is all setup, Yabu came with Satomi and checked all the things, and they were like perfect. With those golden like posts from the entrance…the dashing banner. Delicious foods and captivating hosts.

“So…My princess will you?!” yabu said as he offered his hand at her.

“Oh course..” Satomi said as she bowed down and let her flowing black dress with glitters be of everyone attention.

Then as they started Kei was sitting at the corner reading off some books that is not fit fo his black suit, necktie and his wavy hair which made him totally manly.

“You think this will work?!” Yuki asked Keito..

“Yeahh!” keito proudly said.

“Ohh~ where’s Chinen kun…” Mimi looked around.

Satomi laughed as she saw Chinen walking in a rabbit headband, with a pink bunny, blue school uniform and white pants.

“Ehhhh~ Honey sempai!?!?!” haruka shrieked.

‘Yah! He’s really honey sempai…..!” All of them said agreeing at her.

 

Chinen looked at them and said. ‘I knew it …this was a bad idea after all…..” he shrugged and sighed.

“But you’re cute…” Satomi said…

“Whatever…” Chinen said.

 

__

Yuki called Rein and after an hour she met her at the gate and gave her a paperbag and told her to change into that….

 

After 5mins, Rein got out wearing a small tiara, pink gown with glitter with high heels, dangling earrings and a stunning necklace, her hair was curled and perfect like a princess. They went to the hall and entered the room, making all of them shocked to see Rein.. Yeah the girl Rein walking towards the hall………….but they pushed Rein beside Kei and told her that he was the only vacant prince at the hall and told all the girls to leave and as well as them also for their ultimate blast….

 

‘Kei?!” Rein’s eyes looked at him as he saw him wearing the prince like dress. Kei looked at him and his eyes widened as he saw her like that for the first time. Well, really first time she was a real princess for him and he’s a prince for her. But he just ignored her beauty and there someone dimmed the lights off and lightened a trail towards upstairs.

“Ehhhhhhh?!?!?!” Rein said as she screamed because cockroaches were everywhere and she was clinging at Kei towards the stairs.

“Okay…..Successs. Roger mami…” haruka said as she told on the phone…

 

“Are you okay?!?!” Kei asked her while assisting her because her heels was broken.

“Yahh~ its just that..those cockroaches are too many and this heels irritates me much..” she said as she took off the shoes.

Kei left no choice but to carry her and followed the trail.

‘Hey where are we going?!?!?!” Rein said as she holds onto his neck tightly afraid to fall down.

‘We’re going to follow this trail if we want to get out of our friends games…” Kei said so manly.

Rein looked at him and saw a light at the door, she saw a table with stars at the wall, delicious food served and ready to eat and a romantic place for two persons only.

“Ehhhhhh!!!...” Rein was shocked as Kei let go of her. “Im hungry…” she told Kei running towards the table lifting her dress but before she sat down Kei pulled the chair and act so manly which made Rein’s heart go pound so hard.

‘Arigatou….” As she sat on the chair and grabbed the fork and spoon and ate the food so buraciously. Kei was smiling as he grabbed the napkin and cleaned the sauce at Rein’s lips. “Don’t be too messy while eating….” He said as he wipes the sauce.

Yuto and Mimi entered handling water for them to serve which made Rein and Kei widely open because they never thought they’re friends would act like that.

Rein looked at Mimi as she went out of the door again and looked at Kei who was now standing up as he offered his hand for a dance.

 

When you smile, everything's in place
I've waited so long, can make no mistake
All I am reaching out to you
I can't be scared, got to make a move

While we're young, come away with me
Keep me close and don't let go

Inch by inch, we're moving closer
Feels like a fairytale ending
Take my heart, this is the moment
I'm moving closer to you
I'm moving closer to you

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/n/never_the_strangers/moving_closer.html ]
Who'd have thought that I'd breathe the air
Spinning 'round your atmosphere

I'll hold my breath, falling into you
Break my fall and don't let go

Inch by inch, we're moving closer
Feels like a fairytale ending
Take my heart, this is the moment
I'm moving closer to you

Inch by inch, we're moving closer
Feels like a fairytale ending
Take my heart, this is the moment
I'm moving closer to you

Moving closer... 
Closer to you... 
Moving closer... 

I'm moving closer to you


 

 

Rein cried as she was being danced by Kei and she said her sorry at him told him that she loved him so much that he didn’t like Taipi….

“I don’t like him the way I like you Kei!!!! Don’t ever get jealous.. because even though you look like a girl ill always love you and never replace you with a person so manly…” she said as she cried,

Kei hugged her and said.’I know…don’t cry, sorry for acting so stupid …and never think the right way….” As he looked at her face…

 

Suddenly the lights went open and their friends went clapping at them and cheering for them.

“I know you two weremeant for each other…!” Yuki shouted.

“And we know Kei was just a jelly person who doesn’t know how to think!!” Keito added.

Satomi smiled and shouted. “You two..ill whacked your head if you do that again…”

“Never let your feelings dominate your heart…” Yabu shouted

Haruka clapped and smiled at them and said . “Follow your heart and never let yourself regret…”

Yamada added “ Always tell the truth…..”

“You only have one chance in this lifetime Rein chan…” Mimi smiled cutely.

“So be sure to choose the right person..” Yuto continued.

“And be brave to express what you feel.!” Chinen butted in…

 

“Chottttoo~ but we are not the one who played that song a while ago..” Satomi said butting in from all the messages.

They all looked altogether and saw Taipi walking cheering for them. “I know you two would be perfect. Opposite poles really do attract….Just remember to think before you act and to always listen to the other party and never let anger ruin everything.. Remember once said would never be deleted or altered.. Congratulations!” he smiled.

 

So the two were almost teary eyed because of their friends. And they still argue but I think it was part of the relationship though… J

 

 

Saa ! thanks for reading this story. And for those who became a part of my story. Arigatou na! Thank you! Till next time. !!!!!!!

 

 

<3

YUKIXKEITO-REINXKEI-HARUXYAMA-SATOMIXYABU-MIMIXYUTO

TO MY F5 GIRLS ! I LOVE YOU GUYS ! :*