Vacation Galore [KeitoYuki Way]

Moving Closer

 

A/N: THE VACATION GALORE PARTS ONLY HAPPENED IN TWO DAYS. FIRST WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT THE PLACE AND THEN THESE THINGS HAPPENED. SO DON’T BE CONFUSED. GOMEN IF I SHIFTED INTO MANY TRANSITIONS. SAA. THAT’S ALL MINNA. I HOPE YOU STILL UNDERSTAND THE STORY VERY WELL.

“Ohhhhh~ arigatou na….” Yuki said as Keito puts down her luggages.

Keito put down the luggages and told Yuki. ‘Drink some medicines for you to be okay?! Hmmmn.” He said as he patted herhead.

Yuki nodded and as keito walked she said. ‘Arigatou na..keito-kun.”

Keito smiled then again Yuki blushed. “Ill text you later…”  he said while looking at her.

 

Yuki went inside and pulled her luggages.

“Eheeeeemmmm…” Rein coughed as she crossed her arms at the door.

Rein looked at her and said. “What are you coughing there…help me here…”

Rein helped her then told her. ‘Are you and Keito…..”

‘Friends……” Yuki said hesitanty.

‘Okay…but I know……” Rein said while eyes like teasing her.

‘Come here….” Yuki dragged her inside the room.

__

“Nandeeeee…” Rein said while looking outside. “Your luggages are still there outside.” She pointed outside.

“Never mind that…….” Yuki said as she holds on her shoulders. ‘can I tell you a secret…”

Rein looked at her and said. “Wait…lemme guess it.!” Rein snap her fingers.

“Okay….!” Yuki said as she looked at her.

“Keito-kun?!” Rein smiled.

Yuki walked at the bed and sat there as she covers her face.

“Naaa~  I know you’re falling for him, its just that you’re scared to fall in love again because of Nino kun right?!...But just an advice Yuki…” Rein said while looking at her.

“Regrets will be for a lifetime……” She told her.

‘What do you mean?!” Yuki said as she looked at her.

“Well, I saw that in manga…” Rein smiled.. then laughed. ‘Just be yourself. “  she adviced her.

After that they fixed their own things. That night Mimi entered their room.

‘Ohhh~ Mimi chan…” Rein freaked out.

Mimi looked at them bringing her pillows. ‘Can I have a sleepover…?!” she asked.

“Where’s Yuto kun?!” Yuki asked looking for someone to come in.

“Ohh~ that person, he said he wants to be with the guys…” Mimi said while throwing pillows at them.

“Ohhh~” the two said in unison while catching the pillows Mimi had thrown.

 

__

‘naaa~ Yuki chan…say….are you and keito?!” Mimi asked.

Yuki looked at her and said. “Even you?!?!”

“Told yah~” Rein said while placing her color green UNO card on the floor.  ‘Kyaa~ two more left…” she shouted like a person aiming the jackpot.

“Ehhhh……two left..nandayoooo! [why is it like?!]” Yuki shrugged.

Before she could answer the question someone texted her.

“Bring Mama on the terrace huh?!” She said while reading the text.

“Who’s that?!” Rein asked

‘Keito kun…” Yuki said.

“Ohh~ why not asking you instead.” Mimi pouted.

Yuki looked at them and continued playing. “Shut up…”

The two laughed and Rein told her “Just call mama…don’t go there in her room…”

‘ohh~ you’re right…” Yuki said agreeing as she dialed Satomi’s number.

“Im kinda smart sometimes….” She said proudly letting Yuki looked at her.

__

It was already 9pm when Rein and Mimi decided to sleep, Yuki went out of their room to drink water.

‘Ohhh~ where’s the fridge?!” She said while trying to find the fridge.. “Uwaaa~ I hate being in the dark alone. I should wake up Rein chan…” she said stuttering.

While walking she saw someone who was sitting on a chair in a table sipping some juice.

‘Ehhh~ Dare…. Ghost?! Kaibutsu!? [monster]” she said while looking at the person closely. She was going backwards when she bumped on something.

‘Itaaaaaiii!” she bumped her head on the cupboard. “Itttaaaaiii…” she keeps on saying.

The guy went towards her and said. “Yuki chan…”

Yuki was looking at the person closely and said. “Ohh~ its you Keito” she said while holding her chest.

“You okay?!?!” he assiste her as she stood up.

Yuki mocked his head and said. ‘You scared you fre-…” she said but didn’t finish because she frozen by keito’s stare at her.

“Gomen ne for scaring you…” keito said. “Ohh~ why are you here?!”

Yuki coughed and said.’I want water…” Yuki said. ‘But I don’t know where’s the fridge….”

“Ohhh~ Its there…”keito said. “The water is ……not enough for you.so you can grab mine…” he told her.

“ohh sou..arigatou.” As she nod looking at the floor.

 

__

They sat on a bar type chair sitting together.

“Anoo keito-kun..what are you doing here?!” she asked him.

“Ohh~ waiting for some results..” keito said.

“ohh..” Yuki said then added. ‘Chottooo~ why did you called out Mami a while ago?!?” Yuki asked while looking at him.

“Oh~ it was Yuto and Yabu nii chans plan…I was just an apprentice..” Keito shrugged.

‘Ohh sou~.. So he was planning to get Sato kaa chan..” Yuki said while doodling on the table.

Keito looked at her and said. “Yuki chan…” he said in a soft voice.

“Mmmmmm..” Yuki said not looking at him.

“Daisuki..[I like you..]” Keito said while looking at you.

Yuki looked at her and said. “What did you say?!”

“Anoo~ I like you…” Keito repeated.

“Why?!....Iam a clumsy..nerd….childish..tomboyish……gi-“ She told him but he hugged her and said “Can you just forget about that Kazunari-kun.” He said while hugging her tightly.

“Ehhhhhh…So you really like me huh?!” she smiled while Keito was hugging her..

Keito looked at her and leaned at her closely..centimeters apart. Head to head.

“Stoooop” yuki said while her hands on keito face cupping it.

“nande…?!” keito said while her mouths are pouted.

“I didn’t answer you yet a YES right?!” Yuki said.

Keito looked at her and said. “Ohhh gomen….!”

Yuki looked at him and Keito leaned at her and said. ‘Then better give it to me before we go home…” then kissed her forehead.

Yuki smiled as she thought of that.

“Arent you sleepy yet?!” Keito looked at her as he smiled at her.

“Hmmmmmn.. Id better go back to our room before Rein chan would wake up…” she said.

‘Ikouzou..” keito said as he held her hand. ‘Ill better lead the way or else you’ll bump again..” he laughed.

His hands were so delicate and fine……. I do like keito but im scared that he will left me out of the blue… she told herself while looking at their hands.

 

__

 

Yuki ran down after she saw Satomi all red as a tomato…

“Nee Keito kun…you have time!? Come with me…”  yuki grabbed keito’s hand leaving Kei at the corner.

“nande?!?!” kei blinked  as Yuki dragged her friend.

__

‘Heyy! I thought it would be great to let Mama go with yabu nii…” Yuki was angry. ‘but her was all swollen now… “ Yuki added.

“Oh~ why angry at me..you should blame Kei….” Keito passed it to kei.

‘Kei???!!!” Yuki said while eyebrows raised.

“You’re so hot headed…” Keito said as he kissed her forehead.

“Kyaaa~ “ Yuki said as she pushed keito. ‘You’re becoming a lil ert guitar boy…” she warned him.

“Naaa~ hahaha…” he laughed.

Yuki walked out going in the room. “Arrrrrgggghhh~”as she makes tantrums and stomping on the floor.

“Oiii!” Rein stopped her. ‘nande?!”

Yuki looked at her and said. ‘I blamed keito for mama’s swollen face..but it was that KEI who started it…” she was now angry.

That keiiiii…. Rein told herself as she walked out the room.

‘Oiiii yametteeeee Rein…” Yuki stopped her.

__

‘What is it keito?!” Kei said while looking at keito.

“Naa~ she just scolded me…” keito said while smiling.

“but you’re smiling ?!” kei looked at him..

“haii~ because its not my fault…..” Keito said as he looked at him…

 

“KEIIIIIIIIIIIII INOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Rein came angry like an elephant ready to swag someone’s face.

‘Chottooo…you didn’t tell Yuki…….” Kei said now trying to run away..

Keito ran and told kei. ‘Gambareeee!”