Much Clearer

Moving Closer

 

Haruka was being dozed off for the past few days because of what Chinen had told her the past few days, but also her head was aching because of Yamada’s stupid interrogation with her or maybe his presence just irritates her.

“Nee!...Haru chan?! Nande!” Satomi asked while looking at her sulking friend who was also spacing out in addition to that which made her look more stupid than ever.

Satomi whacked Haru’s head because she doesn’t get any answers to her questions which made Haru woke up. “What’s with that ouchy thing?!” haruka said as she rubbed the back of her head.

‘Well, its for you to wake up and be back to your senses.” Satomi raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms infront of her.

Haruka hissed and went passed by her and said. ‘Nee tell me…..what’s the difference of being inlove from such feeling such as friendship?!”

Satomi looked at Haru and smiled. “So you’re inlove that’s why you’re dozing off. Is it because of Yanata?!”

Haruka looked at Satomi and cupped her face. “What if it’s about that guy and some other guy…” as she looked at a spaced area.

“What another guy?! I mean who’s that another guy….Dont tell me its…..” as she snapped at her. “Chinen?!?!?!” she added.

Haruka smirked and said. ‘Whatever….but that Yamada guy gets in my nerves always…” she smiled as she walked.

‘He gets in your nerves? Then you’re smiling….?! You like Yamada…’ Satomi told herself.

__

After that conversation Satomi decided to go home to just check on his brother, and its about decades since she visited her own house. She kinda missed her brother though, so even she has classes the next day she still find the time to visit her loving brother.

“Niiii chan….!” Satomi shouted as she took off her shoes and thrown her bag on the floor. “Nii chan where are you?!” as she explores the house.

A guy came in a suit and smiled as he welcomed her. “Satomi Chan!!!!!!!!” he said as he embraced her dear sister.

Satomi looked at her brother and checked him very carefully, “Whooooaaaaaaa……Mr. Sho Sagimoto………… you look more decent?! Haha ! So how’s life!” she said as she fixed the suit of her brother.

“Well, you know.. its kinda tough being here huh….So what brings you here.” He asked as he smiled.

*wait did I mention that Sakurai Sho is Satomi’s brother?! ^^v peaaaaceee*

‘Anooo~ because I missed you my brother…and to tell you that I have a…”she winked at him.

“Boyfriend?!?! So is it Haruma?! ….Is it him?!” he said while smiling widely.

Satomi was shocked to kinda hear that her brother mentions Haruma being his boyfriend.

“Noo nii chan..He’s not my boyfriend.We’re just plain friends….But for sure you’ll like this guy so much.. Don’t worry!...” Satomi tried to enlighten the dark surrounding covering them.

“Okay let’s see. Maybe I should go to your school next time…” Sho said while grabbing his bag because his work is during afternoon.

‘Okay nii chan..” Satomi said lowering her head.

__

 

“Nee Rein chan….Why do you and kei are always fighting nonstop?” Yuki asked as she slumped her face on the library table.

Rein looked at Yuki and pinched her cheeks ‘Well, I don’t know…maybe its just my way to show him I like him….But I just want to ask….” She asked now putting her hands below her chin. ‘Why is it that she looked like a girl?!”

Yuki laughed and said. “Well, I don’t know. Mybe his chromosomes are just like X and Y and X dominated all of it….” As she joked around.

‘If X dominates his body then that would make him a gay right?!” rein said eyebrows raised.

Yuki laughed and snapped. “You’re right…..Well, you’re just fit together because your body is dominated by Y chromosomes….” She laughed as she slumped her face more.

Rein laughed as she gets the joke of Yuki.

“But seriously…he does looks like a girl Iam wondering if he’s a HE really……..unlike his cousin Keito who was really manly..Can we change partners?!?!” she bent to teased Yuki.

Yuki whacked her head and said. “Try saying that or ill spank your face….” She smirked *well its kinda serious threat.*

“Okay ! Imjust kidding…” rein said as they heard the librarian warned them because of their voices and they both laughed.

__

Chinen came in Haru’s building wearing a blue longsleeve crumpled up to show his slight triceps. And a maroon pants that totally reveal his beautiful complexion. Well he really do changed from a childish Honey sempai to a more like Tamaki sempai or Kiryuu Zero who was totally cool and could knock out girls. Or should I say more like a Yamato Nadeshiko type.

“Chinen?!?!” Haru said as she was amazed of Chinen’s appearance as he gave her flowers.

Haruka get those flowers in his hand and asked. “This is for…..?”

“For my feelings…” Chinen said as he smiled at her.

Haruka was looking at him testing herself if she will gonna fall for Chinen but she thought about Yamada for a second as he gave her the flowers and by that she walked out leaving Chinen there scratching the back of his head.

“She likes Yama chan yet she tries to get it….” Chinen told him as she smiled and almost cried.

__

Haruka still holds the red roses Chinen gave him and stopped as she realized something.

‘Friendship?! Love?!?” she said while looking at the roses.

For a minute she thought of Yamada again. “Why is he popping in my mind like a mushroom!” she irritably told herself.As she was thinking, suddenly a guy came hugging her from her back. She turned to look at that guy but the guy didn’t let her instead he whispered some words. “Ill only tell you this word once. So better lend your ear or else you’ll regret hearing this.”

“I LIKE YOU BADLY THAT I DON’T WANT TO LET GO OF YOU.” He told her that made some electricity go onto her spines then he turned her to face her and cupped her face.

“First u want to introduce myself, my name is not Yanata or anything …Its YAMADA again I repeat YA-MA-DA…okay…..Second, Don’t ever try to look at someone or else…..” he stopped and thought for a while.

“Or else what…” Haru said as she looked at him, and was shocked that Yamada’s lips touched his.

“Or else ill do that all over again…GOT IT!” he said like a boss.

Haru smiled and said. ‘Don’t be so full of yourself….” As she cried.

‘Ehhhh..why are you crying?!” Yamada said as he wipes the tears of haruka.

Haruka looked at him and said “Im always getting confused but now I know….that you’re the one who can  be clear…” she said as she smiled.

Yamada laughed and hugged her tightly…..

 

<3

 

___

So i was close to the end of the story.. im gonna miss all the characters here :)

So how was this?