Are they really OKAY?

Moving Closer

 

 

It was their last day on Baguio, many things had happened. Many stories have unfold. Many feelings were revealed. But is it really all?!

__

*growls*

Haruka looked at Yama as she almost went down on the car.

“You hungry?!” Yamada asked while winking at her.

Haruka just smiled and said. ‘Hai..I think…”

‘lets go eat….” Yamada said as he dragged and bid goodbye to others. “See you later guys..” as he was running with Haruka.

Chinen came down the car shaking his head while holding his pink stuff. “Will he gonna be alright the way he’s acting and all?!”

Yabu went down and put his hand on Chinen’s head and looked at him. “Better trust him okay…”

Chinen smirked and walked out. “I need to go….”

Yabu smiled and assited Satomi on going down.

“Want me to accompany on your dormitory ?!” Yabu said while helping her in her things.

Satomi nodded and smiled.

“Ikouzouuuu…” Yabu said while offering his hand for her.

__

“Ahhhhh~ I want that manga…sugoi……………” Rein said as she was pointing on the nearby shop while shaking Kei.

“Ehhh~ cho-chotttooo” Kei said being dizzy and all.

“Let’s go there….I want that manga….” Rein said as he dragged him towards the store.

“yame-yamete……………” Kei shouted as he was dragged by her.

Keito and Yuki just smiled as they saw Rein dragging Kei.

“It seems that this Archy guy can be all fond of your manga friend.” He shrugged.

Yuki looked at him with eyes like striking a fire on him anytime. “Huhhh?!’

Keito gulped and put his arm on her shoulder and said. “Im just kiddin Yuki-chan………….Come on..ill just show you how to play the guitar?! Okay……’ keito said as he grabbed Yuki’s hand.

__

Mimi and Yuto was left on the place where they had stopped.

*cellphone beeping*

‘is that yours?!” Mimi asked

Yuto looked at his phone and said. ‘No its yours, that’s your ringtone.”

“Ohhh~ ….” Mimi grabbed her phone and answered it.

Moshi mosh….

Mimi chan?! A guy in a cool voice answered.

Who’s this…

Let’s say Iam one of your avid fans Miss Nakajima’s Lover…. The voice was getting creepy that she looked at Yuto upon hearing that weird voice.

‘Who’s that?!” Yuto said in a low voice while asking her.

Mimi covered her phone and lowered it. ‘I don’t know…”

‘let me…” Yuto grabbed the phone and said.

Who the hell are you talking to my girlfriend as if you are courting her or trying to kidnap her… Yuto shouted on the phone which made Mimi calmed her down and clicked on the phone and cancelled the call.

__

After 2 days…well sembreak is over ! Schools are there! Waiting for you! *Rein chan’s not gonna embrace the school*

“Atsuiiiiii~” Rein said while fanning herself with her hands.

Kei looked at him and slammed on her face a round fan. “here use this.”

Rein smirked and said. ‘You freakkkkkk!” she whacked Kei’s hand and ran.

‘That two…can they just quit fighting all over again?!” Haruka said while covering her right ear.

‘You cant just ask them to quit fighting…its part of their story….” Mimi said as she giggled.

Yuto was being quiet for a while that Mimi didn’t even noticed it because she was like a fangirl hooraying over the ReinxKei OTP. She just noticed him being quiet for a while when she saw this cool guy looking at Yuto like he was gonna start a fight or something.

‘Yutti…is there something wrong?!” Mimi asked

Yuto looked at the guy at the post in a smirking position as he smiled at him.

‘Yuto….” Mimi said as she tapped him.

Yuto walked ahead of her and didn’t even laid an eye on her.

What is his problem?!  Mimi told herself as he looked at the guy in the direction Yuto was staring for the past 2 minutes then he walked out. She saw the guy in a loose polo shirt and a black undershirt tucked out of his pants approaching her way.

“Yoroshiku… Mimi-chan..” The guy smiled at him in a cute way tilting his head which made her heart go doki doki all over.

“Ohhh~” Mimi just answered back and looked at Yuto who was looking at their way.

“I need to go…….” Mimi hurriedly ran towards Yuto.

I will get her…..You wont succeed on getting her. This time she’s mine. The guy said as he smirked.

__

“Yuto kun….” Mimi said as he ran after him but he was too fast that she can’t follow him.

Yuto stopped and looked at her and told her. “Don’t get to close at that guy…he gets on my nerves really…..” then he walked out carrying out his drumsticks heading to the music room.

“Yuto kun…..” Mimi said sadly while shouting for his boyfriends name.

__

Yuto was too furious seeing that  not-so-cool-guy acting too close to Mimi without even feeling that the girl he was aiming for is already taken.

“Im gonna kill him if he would laid a hand on Mimi…” he said furiously while holding on the music room’s doorknob and pulling it very hard and at the same time bragging it hard too much because of his anger.

‘Ehhhh…Yuto?!” Keito said while popping out of the storage looking at the not-so-Yuto-like.

Yuto sat down on the drumset and starts striking on the base. Stomping in hard and banging on the snares.

‘Eiii! That not a good tone you got there Yuu” Keito said while covering both of his ears.

Yuto threw his drumsticks away and looked at the drums and punched it.

‘Doua no!” keito said while stopping Yuto from what he’s doing.  ‘Ive never seen you like that….would you please calm down and tell me everything…” Keito said while calming Yuu down.

__

Mimi went into her room, and a guy was waiting for him.

“Hi…Mimi-chan…” the guy waved but Mimi ignored it because she was busy thinking about Yuu kun.

She sat on her chair , opened her bag not minding the screaming girls while that guy is walking above all the tables. *poor tables, they might crack anytime because of this conceited guy*

“Mimi chan…Nice to meet you…” he smiled as he bent  down from her table looking at her.

Mimi looked at him and got startled and said.”What are you doing there…get off there…” she said pulling his shirt down.

“Ehhh~ ill come down here if you agree to date me…or else….” He revealed a picture of him and Yuto and ripped it apart.

Mimi was shocked and said. “Don’t do anything to Yuto! ….” *now she is revealing a really not-so –cute-attitude*

“Ohhh~ as expected to Nakajima’s girl……” The guy said pinching her cheeks. “So, tomorrow. 8pm at the mall….” He said as he jumped down from Mimi’s table.

Now what the heck is that?!?!? And is he a stalker or what?!?! Mimi told herself while looking at him going out of Mimi’s room.

__

“The whuuuut? A guy was pestering Mimi?! And he was not an ordinary obsesses guy?!” keito shouted.

Yuto nodded and palmed her face. “I don’t know what to do…”

Keito calmed him and said. “Remember you’re his boyfriend…so why being so…..worried…”

Yuto gulped and said. “because I think its kinda his type…..”