Setting up...

Moving Closer

 

Mimi went with Yuto the other day and saw Kento walking ahead of them then he turned around and smiled at them. Yuto smiled back which made Mimi shocked.

‘So you brothers are okay now?” Mimi asked as she asked Yuto.

“Well, he was living in our house right now..” Yuto said delightly…

Mimi smiled and hugged Yuto. ‘I knew it..you two will be okay!!!!” she cheered as she saw Haruka walking hand in hand with Yamada and she pointed at them. “Ehhhhhhh?!?!?!” she shrieked.

Yuto looked at Haruka and Yamada and giggled. “Why am I flailing over this two!?!?! I don’t know why..” as he pouts and crossed his arms on his chest then puts his arms on Mimi’s shoulder then uttered. “I think all is going well for now…..You think Mimi chan?!?!”

Mimi nodded and smiled. “Isnt it a good thing that everything is just good the way it is?!”

Yuto smiled and nodded in agreement.

__

Satomi went with Yuki and Rein knowing that Rein was having a cool off with Kei. She went towards them as she saw Rein with bulging eyes because of crying and so red eyes like the nerves where to pop out of its eye socket.

“What happened?” Satomi asked as she looked at Rein then at Yuki alternately.

Yuki talked to Satomi and told her that Kei was jealous because of Taipi sempai which she was totally shocked because Satomi knows about him because he was somewhat knew him by accident, and she adviced Yuki to let Rein and Kei have a good talk and clear things up and she knew that Rein always act on her own pace without even thinking about anything she talks about that’s why she always bumps into accidents and later on becomes a great fight and can later on evolve to WAR!

“I think you had a good idea Sato mama….Maybe these two just don’t know what they are doing..As far as I know. Kei nii chan was kinda you know,.,, He’s an archi student so maye his mind is kinda deteriorated by some things then addition to the noisiness of this blabbering mouth of my friend then equals to that jealousy he felt.” She explained.

Satomi nodded and said. “Yeahh~ I kinda thought of that…and because Kei cant stop Rein’s nosiness, there he go acting just like her when he’s a total opposite of her….Ohh! Rein’s attitude therefore I conclude is CONTAGIOUS!....” satomi hissed.

Yuki nodded as she still looked at Rein who was now accompanied by Mimi and Haruka who just came and comforted their super sulked friend.

“She was really affected…..” Satomi said as she looked at the condition of Rein.

Yuki nodded and thought of Keito “Ehhh! I don’t know what happened when Keito left me yesterday…. He said he’s off to follow Kei niichan..”

Satomi looked at Yuki and grabbed her. “I have a plan. Maybe this was going the biggest final plan we’re gonna put in for those brats…” she said while whispering some words to Yuki.

AFTER A MINUTE.

“Ohh right! Good thing…It was the university’s founding anniversary right?! No classes ! yes for the free time…and leisure time…and for sure there would be a lot of booths out here right?!” Yuki snapped.

“So..game?! Call Keito and the gang for this…..this will gonna be a blast for that…” Satomi planed as she laughed like a devil with a black aura surrounding her.

__

“Nee Kei kun…” Keito said as he opened the door of Kei’s room and saw that for the first time all his things are being thrown everywhere, his floor was a total mess, all his shirts were thrown on the ground. Well, this made Keito’s eyes widen from his usual eyes which was a total line. “What is this ?! A room?! Or a Dump space?!” keito said as he kicked the shirt thrown on the floor.

 

Kei got up with messed hair, the shirt he was wearing yesterday was still his shirt. *YUCK*

Keito went up and grabbed his shirt. ‘What the heck are you thinking nii chan?! Acting all okay yesterday leacing rein all along their at the gate… and now this !!! ACT LIKE A NII CHAN!!!!!! You’re a genius right! Treat this situation like math which I know you have a solution for everything…NOT THIS KIND OF THING WHEREIN YOU’RE LIKE A TRASH!!!” he shouted at him then got out of the room leaving Kei all shocked about Keito’s attitude just now.

“Ill go to school, fix yourself…”  Keito acted like a boss..

__

“Nee gather up minna….” Satomi said while calling for Mimi, Haruka, Yuki, Keito, Yamada, Chinen,,Yabu and Yuto……

“Okay… so I gather everyone here because we’re having a total blast for the future!” she said it exaggeratedly with her hands raising upwards and laughing like a wicked witch.

“A blast for the future?!” all of them wondered as all of their eyebrows were raised up.

‘Yah! What’s the problem with that?!?! So here it is. The main organizer is me…And the main cast non other than….” Satomi said as she revealed a picture of Rein and Kei.

“Now where did you get that mami?!” Mimi pointed at the pictures.

Satomi looked at the pictures and smiled. “On facebook?! Is it bad to steal someone’s pictures from their albums?!” she laughed.

“Ohh~’ Mimi said. Then Satomi continued her speech.

“Okay..The date was ………. The day after tomorrow…Keito and Yuki are the ones incharge for those two brats here in this story we will make okay?! Satomi said as she posed for an approved sign pointing at the two..

“Mimi and Yuto, you’re the ones who will be the waiter of the show….” Satomi said as she pointed at the two who were staring at each other.

‘okay…Roger that…” The two saluted.

“Haruka and Yamada… Okay…So the two of you would be the caller and will follow them, not that hard right?!” Satomi winked at the two.

“Then Yabu and me will be off in fixing this total blast that they will never ever forget in their whole life…” she laughed again.

*didn’t I tell you, satomi likes this kind of stuffs?! Then laughing like crazy! Hahaha peace*

Chinen stood up and pointed at himself. “Then what am I about to do!!?”he asked.

Satomi looked at him and smiled evilly…. “You’re the main attraction Chinen Yuri..”

Chinen backed off as he was sensing some kind of not-so-good idea about that smile that was being a smirk.

Satomi pointed at her and just smiled widely…….

 

<3

__

Advance goodbye minna and thanks for reading my one of a kind super rumbled fic ! J <3