Untwined Destiny

Moving Closer

 

Meet Yuki. The certified otaku girl, cosplayer, the so-updated-manga reader. Ask her about anime and all and she’s a total girl of it. Ask her about school, she’ll walk out immediately. Together with her she has her uver total friends.

Mi-chan,  the it girl in the campus because of her sweetie Yutti. Haruka the mentor of the group together with Satomi that aims to be with Koppi kun someday. And Yuki her bestfriend who was a total nerd, childish though having some kinda mood swings that only she can handle.

‘Duhhh? Aren’t you fond of Yuki being slammed at her books?” Rein laughed as she walks so high and proud of herself.

“What iam just saying is that.. can’t you influence her of getting into something like you do..” Haruka told her while looking at her phone.

Well these girls have different course so they don’t come to see each other lately, but they live in one dormitory.

“Naaa~ Haru chan..Ill go first…our thesis defense is coming near..i can sense it..” Satome said as she walked and bid goodbye.

“Thesis?? Duhhhh~ what’s that.. is that even worth shedding out sweat..” Rein said as she bid her goodbye to Satomi chan.

“Rein chan??” Mimi said and haruka looked at her.

Rein bit her lips and said. “Okay.. Ill shut up!” then went at the back of Yuki chan.

“Nande?” Yuki said as she closed her book.

Rein looked at Rein’s book and said. “Why study if you know it already.. it will just cause you nausea and vomiting if it gets worse..dont you know that? Youre a pharma student..” she said and looked away.

Yuki looked at Rein and whacked her with a book. “If you don’t shut up ill get you overdose with Maalox so that you can get constipated…Want that?” Yuki challenged her.

“Duhh~ what a blackmail from a druggist…” Rein backed off.

Yuki looked at her and checked the time. “Need to go bye~” then she walked.

Haruka tapped Rein’s shoulder and said. “Someday you’ll meet a guy who’ll let you drown on lessons, assignment, quizzes, equations and all…” she cursed her then walked to her class. “Jyaa need to go…bye!”

“Heyy~ Chotto ! bring back those words….. Haruka nee chan!!!!!!!!!” Rein shouted and looked at Mimi.

“So, you’ll go right? Yutti’s waiting for you..” she mimic a girl like babytalking.

“Haiii!” mimi said and ran away leaving Rein all alone..

Rein looked around her and said. “So, they really left me here…”  she said and crossed her arms on her chest.. “Whatever..” she put on her headset and walked towards her room. She met a guy who was reading books, he was so cool that girls were whispering as he passes by them.....he has the looks but..

“He creeps me out…” Rein told herself as electricity went up to her spine which made her shivers. “Ill never get involved with that kind of guy! Never…. Yuki is enough..” she said as they crossed their path.

__

“Will she really be alright?” Haruka, Mimi, Satomi and Yuki thought.

 

 

Sorry for the short chappy minna ^^

Comment are soooo appreciated.