What a super COINCIDENCE?!

Moving Closer

 

The next day….

[second day of the pre test examinations;1 day for Rein to be all calm and so peaceful]

 

Mimi walked to school with Yuto [as always] hand in hand together, since they have the same course.

“Nee, are you finish reviewing those stuffs?” Yuto asked Mimi

Yuto looked at her and just nodded. “not all of these huh..so wanna grab some snacks first before going to class?” he said as he helped her with her things.

“hmmmm..” mimi thought then nodded.

 

__

The two sat just infront of the cafeteria and saw Haruka coming their way.

Yuto almost jumped out of his seat as he saw Haruka and Mimi’s eyes grow wider as she saw her friend with someone else.

“Who’s that cool guy?!.. I mean…did Haruka happen to drink something?” Mimi asked confusedly.

Yuto looked at Mimi as he heard her say “cool” and smirked. “He’s not cool..” then looked at his notes

“ohh~can I sense someone so jelly over here?”  Mimi teased Yuto as she leaned to his shoulders.

Yuto ignored her and said. ‘We should go to class.” Almost standing up but Mimi pulled his shirt.

“Why so jelly! He’s not my type…sit here okay….” Mimi said and pulled him to his seat.

Yuto ignored her and Mimi became sad all of the sudden.

A few minutes…or maybe a two.. a three…  Yuto is secretly looking at Mimi who was now not facing him and reading her notes while covering her face.

He smiled and leaned his hands on the table and pulled the notebook down and looked at Mimi eye to eye.

“Gomen…” Yuto said as she brushed Mimi’s hair.

__

Haruka came on the cafeteria with Yamada because she has nothing to do with the so naughty piggylike creature who keeps on pestering her.

“Why do you always follow me everywhere Yanata..?!” haruka said while listening to her IPOD.

Yamada looked at her and said. ‘I told its Yamada…!” yamada emphasized

“huh? You’re saying anything?” Haruka asked him not minding what he had said.

Yamada smirked and said to himself. “this girl can’t hear me…tsss….” He said irritably.

‘You’re really saying something….” Haruka pulled her earphones and shouted at him.

“No im not…” yamada said and walked ahead of her while rubbing his nape.

Haruka looked at him as he walked and close her fist aiming it at him. “You’re such a piggylike pester! I might call the piggybuster!...” she said angrily.

Yamada looked at her and Haruka danced for him not to think that she’s so morbid that she wants to mocked his head down or maybe decapitate it from where it was located.

“you looked dumb…” Yamada said then turned around smirking.

Haruka was now irritated and said. “Du-dumb????!!!” she thought herself , and because of irritation she walked out of the cafeteria leaving Yamada there.

“Let’s sit here..” Yamada said not knowing Haruka left her. “Tssss.that girl!” he said while looking at her walking rapidly .

 

__

Rein and Yuki walked the campus and they met Satomi so gloomy and all sulked out.

“Nee its mama Mi-chan….” Rein and Yuki said in unison.

Satomi looked at them and waved at them

Rein and Yuki looked at Satomi who looked all pale.

“What happened Mama?” Yuki asked.

Rein looked at Satomi then looked around. ‘Is it about that Yabu Kota?”

Satomi cried and said. “No..its just .. I just thought of quiting this one sided love of mine.”

“Mama…we told you that think about it first.” Rein said.

Yuki looked at Satomi and said. ‘Mama, what happened? I hope you ate your breakfast hmmmn?”

“I didn’t eat anything since yesterday…” Satomi said.

“ohh~ that’s why you look so pale and all… that bastard..wait until I get my hands on him…” Satomi warned while clenching her fist.

Yuki looked at Rein and said. “Stop acting like that….okay?” Yuki looked at her then accompanied Satomi ‘Let’s eat first okay?”

Satomi nodded and said. “My belly hurts so much..”

__

 

Okay so lets go fast forward…..Its the most awaited day of me [the writer] Saturday well, it was also the not-so-favorite-day of Rein starting that day. Normally when weekends Rein would open the net, go reading manga, fangirling and all….but now, she needs to study and go to a strangers house. [well thanks to her BFF that she thinks it is a doom’s day for her.]

She fixed her things that day that she didn’t normally do. She grabbed her notes [well, she was almost sulking looking at those notes.]

‘Yabbbbai! Its 9am, supposedly we’ll meet 8:30…for sure Yuki will kill me for this” Rein said as she ran down their dormitory.

Yuki left home early telling Rein that she would meet up with Kei [his tutor]. But Yuki told her that she should be on the station at 8:30…

“yabbbaii! Yabaaaaaaai!” Rein said while running fastly. “what should I tell her?” she thought while gasping for her breath.

 

__

Its around 9:20 when Rein came on the meeting place. She was really tired for running all the way there and what should you expect to a person who waited for almost one hour?

“Ehhh! Yuki gomen…” Rein said while still gasping for her breath.

Yuki eyes were having electricity all over it and fire surrounding her pupils. Now she looks so dangerous that you should not slip on saying any bad words or she may kill you instantly.

‘What took you so long!!!!!” Yuki said.

Rein backed off and looked at the guy behind her. “Chotttoooo. Is he the Kei that would teach me?” as she looked and checked if he’s someone she knows.

Yuki nodded and said. “you’ll explain to me later..” and drag her infront of Kei.

“Kei! Sorry to keep you waiting. So this is my friend…Rein-chan.” Yuki introduced.

Rein’s eyes widened as she saw who that Kei was. Kei stood up and pointed at her.

“YOU!!!!!” the two said unison.

“Yuki chan.. youre not letting your beautiful friend to be with this guy right?” Rein pleaded Yuki to please let him go away.

Yuki was wondering what’s happening with the two. “Do you know each other?”  she asked wondering how , where. When, Why?

Kei looked at Rein and thought. This might be the time for my revenge for answering back at me that time….. then he smirked.

Rein thought. Ohhhmy! It’s a total dooms day for me.. this person? How can he be friends with Yuki! Why him!....lord …please help me…. While sulking and thinking that this person is too morbid because of his looks on her that so………irritating.

“What’s with that smirk?” Rein pointed at him.

“Ohayo Rein-chan……NICE to meet you.” Kei said as he held out his hand and emphasized the word NICE with a face like a devil.

“Ahahaha……okay nice to meet you…” Rein said ignoring his hand.

“Tsssss…..” Kei said.

“So…should we go now?” Yuki said.

Rein keeps on biting her lips and tilting her head and circling her neck… ‘I think iam now having high BP…”  she told Yuki.

Yuki laughed and said. “Later ill get you some ice cream….”

Kei laughed and tapped Rein’s shoulder. “you should be okay for our TUTORIALS later….: he told her.

 

WHAT’s WITH HIM!!!!!! Rein looked at him now being scared. 

 

 

__

 

COMMENTS MINNA ! :)