Vacation Galore [ SatoBu way]

Moving Closer

 

 

PART I IN BAGUIO

 

“Kyaaaa~ I didn’t imagine here to be so humid huh…..” Rein said.

Kei smirked and said. “Then go back to Manila…” then walked away.

Rein thought You’re like tsukasa…so who am I? Makino Tsukushi?!?!?! So who you are MatsuJun?!?!?! Gaaaahhhhh! She said smirking.

Kei looked at her and said. “Stop staring at me like that….” Then walked again….

“Hai Tsukasa…Oh~ I mean…Kei…!” Rein sulked.

 

“Sugoiii na…..! it’s a long time since a came here…” Yuki said while carrying her bag.

“Let me carry it for you……Is your neck okay?!” Keito said as he looked at her.

“Tssss….stop it.. No one knows my bad habit in sleeping…” Yuki said as she smiled.

“Even Kazunari?......” keito teased. “Just kidding, even Rein?!”

“Rein is an exception…” Yuki said while mocking Keito’s head. “BAKA!”

Keito laughed as he followed Yuki.

 

Mimi walked hand in hands with Yuto as she said. “I often go here. So I know this place…”

“Ohhh~ yeah.. you always bring me strawberries right..and a lot of veggies…” Yuto said remembering those times.

“I want you to get fat….” Mimi teased…

“Yahhh~ whatever.. Ikouzou…” Yuto lead the way.

 

Yamada shouted and said. “STRAWBERRIES…….HERE I COME……!!!!!” as he ran in circles like a crazy person.

Haruka looked at him and said. ‘I don’t know this person…..”

Chinen looked at Yama and then at Haruka then walked.

Haruka looked at the two and said. “They’re so weird……”

__

“Arent you cold?!” yabu said handling out a jacket for her.

Satomi looked at her and shivered. “No. Thanks…” she said.  Gaaaahddd. Why they’re saying its so humid here when im feeling almost dying out of cold… she told herself acting to be okay.

‘You’re not okay….” Yabu said and put the jacket on her.

Satomi blushed and said. “Arigatou..”

Why am I like this to him?! Satomi walked as she left Yabu.

 

__

“Nee Haru chan…” Satomi said as she fixed her thing in the room.

Haruka looked at her as she sat on he floor looking for DVD’s or something. ‘Mmmmm?!”

“Do you remember Miura kun?!” Satomi asked sitting beside her.

“Miura kun?????!!! Oh that tall guy whom you had a crush with when we’re still in elementary or highschool?! Am I right?! That bad boy type?!” she emphasized.

“Well, he’s not that bad boy..hahah” Satomi cleared her.

“So you still like him?!” haruka said then stood up.
“Noo…!” Satomi shouted.

Haruka covered her ears and said. “ then why are you bringing this up again?!”

“Its because I saw him when I was with yabu kun…” Satomi said.

‘Huuuuuh!? You and Miura saw each other…..AGAIN?!” Haruka said. ‘So how was Yabu kun?!” she added.

“Yabu?!?!?!” Satomi though as she spaced out.  ‘he walked out…..he said he had something to do…” Satomi said.

“Ohhh~ sou..then he likes you..” Haruka said then stood up.

__

 

“Yabu-kun…” Yuto said as he poked on Yabu’s face.

Yabu looked at him and said. “Ohhh Yuto kun…. Why are you here?!” he asked.

“Mimi was with her friends so Im here to enjoy with guys..and besides. Keito is here also… he’s my bandmate…” Yuto said as he pointed at him.. “Oiii! Keito…….Kei…Come over here….” Yuto said as he called them

Keito and Kei gathered there and talked something. “I know you like Satomi nee chan…” Yuto said.

Yabu freaked out as Keito and Kei nodded. “Even you guys knew it?!” as he pointed at them.

‘Well, Yuki always tell something about her friends including Satomi nee chan, Haru and even Rein…..” he turned a look at Kei.

“Oii why looking at me like that?!” Kei said while munching some barbeque.

“Nothing….” Keito said.

“So, how would you confess?!” Yuto said excitedly.

Yabu smirked and slumped his face on his palm and said. “I always fail…”

“Ehhhh…” the three said in perfect sync and chorus.

“Sugoi….did you practice?!” yabu clapped as he heard him and laughed.

‘So here’s the plan…tell me if you want to stop okay?!?!” Yuto said and the four joined together.

 

__

There would be a parade on our last day here in Baguio so, for that third and last day it would be a secret . only me, keito and kei would know it.. Okay! So first plan.

 

“Satomi chan over here…..” Yabu called Satomi.

We would place some beautiful flowers at the terrace, Kei would be on the lightings and as for Ketoi…well, he’s in charge of calling Satomi…….. since he is close to Yuki… ill be the coordinator of this first plan. So be sure to correct this okay?!

“Yabu..what’s with all these flowers?!” Satomi said while Yabu gave him a rose.

‘Achoooooo~.” Satomi sneezed.

Yabu looked at Satomi and said. ‘Daijobu?!”

Satomi pushed away the flower and said. ‘I don’t like flowers that much..it gets my nose irritated…” she said while tears almost flowing on her eyes.

“Ohh gomen….” Yabu said. ‘Ill send you to your room now..” Yabu said.

 

FAILED

“I told you Ill fail…” yabu said the next morning.

Yuto was resting on the couch as he jumped. ‘What happened?!”

 

Satomi went down having a red nose…….

 “Ehhhhhhhh?!” Yuto shrieked.

“Ohayo Yuto kun…” Satomi said. ‘Achooooo~” she sneezed.

“Gahhhd. She was allergic to flowers?!”

Yabu nodded…. “hai…” then looked at Satomi who was looking at him as if killing him anytime..

 

__

Okay second attempt. Be sure to do this well………….. Yuto said while tapping Yabu’s shoulders.

“Why do I have to follow some juniors when I have my own mind.” Yab thought himself but he ended up following Yuto, Keito and Kei. ‘And those are totally out when it comes to love….” He said while scratching the back of his head.

OII NOT ME! A guy said as if a conscience… Its YUTO!

“OHHH! What’s that.. well, except for Yuto who was head over heels on Mimi…” Yabu quoted.

Make some strawberry cake for her then place it on the table make sure no one comes in okay?! Im sure this will make Satomi nee chan fall in love with you…

Yabu came as early as 5am to bake the cake and buy the ingredients. 7am he was done, he placed it on the dining area and talked to Keito that he should text Yuki so that no one could eat the cake.

“Yosssshhh! This will be finished off right away…” Yuto said while clenching his fist.

Keito smiled and Kei agreed.

That morning Satomi woke up at exactly 8:30am, she got down the stairs and saw a cake… with hearts all over it and looks yummy. She was looking at it when Yamada and Chinen came in.

“Sweeeeeeeeeets!” the two jumped as they saw it lying on the table.

‘’Ehhhhh……….?!” Satomi freaked out as the two got their own knives.

 

Yuto and Yabu are looking at the cabinet that is too big to cover them.

‘Yabaaaaiiii~ not those two….Yabaiii!” *facepalm* Yuto said as he tried to stop it.

“Okay….I quit….” Yabu said.

Yuto looked at Yabu and said. ‘’don’t be……………!” he stopped him.

Yabu was sulked in total dismay as he was a total loser… then he thought…… “THE LAST DAY! THE ONLY CHANCE IS THE LAST DAY!!!!!!”

 

__

Yama and Chinen are done eating the luscious cake that Yabu made. Satomi was at the kitchen doing some dishes.

‘Done eating?!” she asked.

“Haiiii…!” yama the glutton said.

“It was oishiiiiii….” Chinen said as he burped. ‘Excuse me….”

Yama stood up and said. “I mist loose this..” then ran away..

Chinen looked at him and followed. ‘Chottoooo yama kun…”

Satomi laughed and saw a piece of cake there… “I thought they are finish eating this……”

She grabbed the small piece of cake and tasted it. She felt some paper on it and there was written..

I like you Satomi chan…..

Satomi’s eyes grew wide as she saw the letter. ‘Who wrote this……” she smiled and kept the letter on her pocket.

 

__

“Yabbbbaaaai…” Yabu shouted.

“Oii what?!?!” keito answered as well as kei “What happened..”

“Maybe Yama and Chinen ate the paper…” Yabu said *facepalm part 2*

“Yabbaiiii!” The two said in unison..

 

 

Well, this was a story though???!! Hahah.

Because of some encouragement, I wrote this.

I didn’t imagine my fic would be so detailed.

a/n: if this story would be all jumbled, its just that the vacation parts are detailed per loveteams in this story.

Arigatou… ^^