Inevitability

Moving Closer

 

 

 

It was a humid day…And also the day of the pre test. Unfortunately this was the most the not-so-favorite-week of Rein. Well, not only her but also Yuki, Haruka, Mimi & Satomi chan.

But it was the time that Satomi confessed to her friends that she will give the letter to Koppi-kun.

“Nee….Haruka!” As Satomi giggled on her side.

Haruka looked at Satomi as she scans her notes. “What’s with that smile ?”

Satomi keeps her wide smile and looked at the envelope again which make Haruka smirked. “You’re still handling the letter?! You sure you’ll give it to her?” Haruka asked her with eyes like begging her not to give it yet.

Satomi just nodded as she saw Koppi coming her way. She tapped Haruka very hard as she saw him coming her way. Haruka just smiled and was surprised when Koppi stopped walking and a girl went at him. Satomi was already handling her letter as she saw the scene, her eyes were about to cry but she still managed to handle it, she forced herself not to cry, but she just walk away leaving Haruka alone.

Haruka panicked as she saw her friend almost crying so she followed her leaving the scene.

__

“Heyy! Who are you….?” Koppi said.

The girl just smiled and said.. “I want to be your girlfriend…Can I?” The girl was flirting with him.

Koppi became irritated and made an excuse. “Ohh~ Im sorry but Im not into finding or wanting to be in a relationship now. Sorry!...” then he walked away making the girl angry and tapping his feet while walking away.

WhileKoppi was walking he noticed that he stepped on something, he picked it up and read the writings written on the front.

To the one I love the most…..Koppi.

‘Ehhhh? A letter?” He smiled as he saw this while walking.

__

Yuki and Rein was walking the hallway , with Rein pestering her BFF to teach her Algebra 1.

“Pleasssssee! Yuki chan…teach me…onegai!” Rein was pleading.

Yuki looked at her and said. “I don’t even want that subject yet you’re asking me to teach you…Gahddd!” yuki said while looking at her.

Rein looked at Yuki and said.  “Ohh right, that’s why you took up pharmacy as your course…blah blah blah..druggist in the making…” rein friend.

“Noo! Pusher…” Yuki laughed then she thought of something, ‘Ohhhh~ I got it………! I know someone from Architecture class….! Maybe she can teach you math, since you know archi person is the MATH GENUISES all the way!” Yuki added making Rein smiled and almost jumped into laughter.

“That’s why I love you….arigatou Yuki chan…..” Rein hugged her.

Yuki looked at her and said…. “But don’t try to pester this guy huh.. he’s not like me who a long patience.”

Rein croosed her arms and said. “Ohhh gahhd so is this a much-worse-version of YOU!” rein pointed at her and Yuki nodded.

Rein sighed and said. “I don’t have any choice right? But to accept my defeat…”

Yuki nodded and put her hands on her BFF’s shoulder. “Well, catch with you later. Ill talk to my friend maybe later or tomorrow. Okay?” Yuki said as they separate ways.

__

Haruka sat on the bench looking at her notes after following Satomi but she failed to, so she decided to stay at her building and scan her notes since later on she has a class to attend.

“Yabbaiiii~” Haruka panicked. ‘Where’s my notes?” Haruka scratched her head. “Where did I put it..?” she looked thoroughly on her bag.

A guy went beside her and said. “Are you looking for this?” then brought out the handout s she was looking for.

Haruka looked at the guy and grab her notes. “Ohh~ where did you find it?”

“Over there……..like a trash.. because you’re running a while ago..” The guy told him.

Haruka looked at him and saw that he was kinda familiar. “Chotto, you’re face is kinda familiar huh….”

Yamada made a pose as if trying to make her remember him.

‘Right… you’re that…Yanata…? Am I right? Or Ama…. Wait…. What’s your name again… sorry I kinda forgot things not so important.” She said while scratching her head.

“Ya-ma-da…” Yamada said and sighed.

“Ohhh that’s right its Yamada….” She said as she snaps her finger then looked at her watch. “Ohh~ wait I forgot I have to do an errand for now..Catch you some other time Yanata….” Then she ran hanging her bag on her shoulder.

Yamada looked at her as she ran and he told himself. “Its YA-MA-DA…..not Yanata….the heck is that person?”

__

After classes Yuki immediately went at the Architecture building and looked for her  friend…

“Yuki chan..!” a guy shouted at her.

“OhhH~…….” She turned to look at the guy.

“What are you doing here….” He asked her.

Yuki asked him to seat and then she talked. “Well,im actually here to ask you if you can teach my friend.. Onegai….! Please…. You know im a weakling when it comes to mathematics right! Right!!!!!” Yuki emphasized it…

The guy smiled and said. ‘Okay….so is it a she..? or a he?”

“of course a SHE!” yuki smirked.

“So is she hot????? Or …..” before she could continue what she was saying Yuki said. “She’s hot headed..”

‘Just like youuuu!?” The guy shouted.

‘What ever…. So deal or not???” Yuki asked….

“Okay…” the guy nodded…

“So Saturday I think.,.,don’t worry ill be there also…sleeping…” Yuki teased…

“No need to.. my charismatic skills would be a great help…’ the guy said proudly.

“You don’t know her…” she laughed. “Jyaaa~ see you..” Yuki bid goodbye as the guy also wave.

__

 

“Oii~Yuki chan…” Rein said as she ran towards her friend..

Yuki smiled and ran at her immediately.

“So how was it…: Rein asked her friend…

“Positive,this Saturday. Okay?” Yuki said.

“So what’s his name…” Rein was now curious.

“Kei Inoo.” Yuki said as she looked at her.

“Kei Inoo? …” Rein confusedly said. “Seems kinda cool for a person and ……..hot huh…” She said.

“Lets see for that….” Yuki said and together they walked home together with Mimi and Yuto who was all love dovey all the way.