Vacation Ahead

Moving Closer

 

Yuki went to the house of Kei since she wants to know what really happened. She knocked on their gate and kept on shouting.

‘KEI INOOOOO!” she shouted while knocking. Maybe she had done it for a 3 or 4 knocks.

Someone opened the door and said. “Yuki chan??! Why are you here?!”

Yuki raised an eyebrow and puts her arms crossed on her chest. “Keito kun…Where’s your cousin….” She said while Keito opened the door.

“He-s..” Keito did not finish his sentence because Yuki came barging in…

“Kei Inoooo! Doko ni…….!” Yuki said as she inspect every room. “Inoooo….” Yuki said while throwing the pillows, benting down below the table even at the back of the refrigerator.

Keito keeps on following her and was smiling, Yuki turned to look at him and clenched his fist and raised the collar of his shirt. “Where’s Kei Inoo…”

Keito let Yuki calmed down and said.. “you’re not listening to me….he’s out to check good vacation places….” He said while looking at her.

Yuki smirked and said… ‘That guy…..and she sat on the table with her arms on her lap.”

Keito sat beside her and said. “Why are eager to talk to him..”then looked at her expression and said. “or maybe…KILL him?!” he said while gulping..

Yuki collared him again and said raising an eyebrow. “I want to decapitate your cousin…right now…”the smirked.

Keito just looked at her and held her hands making Yuki blush .

“Ehhh.. Cho-chotto…” Yuki said trying to get out of Keito’s grip.

Keito looked at her and said. ‘Calm down………..why are you fussing like that over Kei?! Tell me first….” He said looking straight at her.

Ehhhh? Naniii…What’s with this guy?! Yuki told herself as she look at his eyes which really calmed her down.

“Okay… okay..but ungrip my hands first…” Yuki said as Keito released her.

Keito turned to listen to her. “So what is it?!”

Yuki turned to avoid his gaze then told him everything…

 

 

__

Satomi looked at her cell and saw a text early in the morning.

From: Koppi <3
 

Anooo~ Can we talk?

-Yabu Kota

Satomi’s eyes widened as she saw the words . “can we talk?”

‘What the ??! Now he wants to talk to me?!” Satomi said while blushing. “Where is it this time?!”

 

She went to a café, and saw Yabu there waiting for him while eating some strawberry cake, [strawberry?! Now what the heck am I thinking?!]

“Yoooowwwh~” Satomi said as she salutes at him.

Kota looked at her and stood up, pulling a chair and assist her to sit down.

“A-a-arigatou…” Satomi said while putting her bag on the table. “so what is it?!” she said while looking at him.

Crap! I cant look at him…. She thought herself, so she just her pen and made some letter or something.

“Ehhhh?! What are you doing..” yabu said as he leaned to look at it.

“Nothing….!” Satomi said.. Crap….! Iam doomed…don’t ever get close like that to me….. she said then she puts her notebook inside her bag.

“Anooo~ the thing last night…..” Yabu said now the atmosphere was getting serious.

Satomi gulped and said. “Ohhh~ that…hahah ! its okay.. I know you cant think right that moment….” *cracked* What am I thinking??? I know you like it too Satomi…Wake up! She thought her self.

While she was spacing out..someone called her… “Satomi?????!!!” A guy!

Satomi and Yabu turned to look at him and Satomi’s eyes widened as he saw him..

“Miura kun!!!!!” she smiled at him..

“Satomi chan….!” Miura looked at her and hugged her..

“Ehhhh????!” Yabu looked at them with wide eyes.. “Who’s that?!”

Satomi looked at Yabu and said. “Ohh Miura…Haruma Miura… my classmate and my friend also…” she introduced him.

“Ohh~ yoroshiku…” Miura said as he bowed down..

“Heyy~ how are you…” Satomi said as she tapped his shoulders.

“Naa .. Iam okay..” Miura said as she scratched his hair.. “you???!” he asked.

“Ohh God! Im doomed at school….” Satomi said while sighing….

“Really???!” miura said while patting her head. “You can do it…”

Yabu looked at them and raised an eyebrow.

Helllooooooo! So is this a reunion and im just a waiter or WHUUUUUUUT!? He told himself while smirking and crossing his legs. “Ahemmmmmm…” she coughed fakely.

Satomi and Miura looked at him and Satomi said… “ohhh~ gomen yabu kun ..im just excited to see Miura kun today… nee Miura?!” she turned at Miura.

Yabu smirked again and said. “I’ll go now…YOU TWO SHOULD ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY HUH…….” Then he walked out leaving Satomi and Miura there…..

“Ohh did I interrupted you two?!” Miura said worriedly.

Satomi looked at him and thought now what’s that tall guy fussing about inside his brain!?

“ohh~ nothing..its just that…h forget that..” Satomi said and talked with Miura more.

 

“What’s that girl’s doing with that Miura guy….I hate it…..So iam not included there?! Iam not there????!!!! Ohhmy…! Should I now be like Casper? And disappear before them?!?! They’re so insensitive…..”Yabu told herself while mocking.

 

“Chotttoooo~ but why am I like this??! ..” he sighed and hissed..

 

__

 

Yamada asked Haruka to go to Baguio with him..

“Ehhh?! Can I come with my friends?!” Haruka said. “Onegai?!?!?!?!” she bowed.

“Okayyy…You can…” Yamada said then left.

“ehhhhhhhhh!......that’s it?!” haruka said. ‘So you call me here to told me that thing only??!” haruka shouted.

“Hai…” Yamada smiled then walked.

“That guy….” Haruka said ..then smiled.

 

__

“KISSSSSSSS!!” Keito shouted. ‘So you mean Kei kissed Rein chan?!”

Yuki covered her ears as Keito yelled. “Would you lower your voice please?!” she asked.

Keito laughed and said. “But kei wouldn’t do that huh…and he never fell in love…”

“Well same for my friend too, except for Taipi who’s she’s flailing now…” Yuki said while looking around.

“Taipi ? who’s that?!” Keito wondered.

“Ohh~ that’s her co-major crush….” Yuki spilled. “He’s cute…she showed me a picture of him though at facebook…” she giggled.

Keito looked at her and said. “So you like him too?!” he asked.

“Hmmmmnnnn…..maybe?! but I don’t know.. because the one I like already graduated…….” She told him while looking and touching the frames on the desk.

“Nee who’s that?!” Keito was curious.

“Kazunari-kun….” Yuki said as she smiled holding a wacky picture of Keito.. “This is you?!?!” she laughed .. “You look like retarded here….”

Keito stood up and grabbed the frame on Yuki’s hand. “Ehhhh stop teasing me…..” then she looked at her again.. “Ehhhh tell me about this kazunari sempai…”

Yuki looked at him and then walked away from him as she sat and grabbed some magazine “Ohhh~ he’s a heartthrob though…he’s a small person…small because he’s unlike any other person….and because he’s so kawaii…..he’s not that popular…but he got some of the attention of the girls…not so sporty..i guess, but he joined in the basketball competition though….” Yuki told him as he smiled.

“Ohhh~ so you know a lot about him huh…..” Keito said kinda jealous.

“Naaa~ you know…….its my happiness though..and I kinda miss those time where I stalk someone…” Yuki laughed.

Smiling huh?!?! Keito smirked.

“Okay..enough of that…..” Keito said

“But you look really funny on that photo promise….so retarded…what’s with that mouth so wide open….any fly can enter there….” Yuki ..

“atleast iam not a super head banger when Iam sleeping though….” Keito said while hiding the frame then looked at Yuki who was now smirking.

“YOUUUUUUUU!!!!” Yuki said as she catch him..

 

__

 

Rein went out to grab some stuffs like anime stuffs, collectibles and anything that is not related to STUDIES.

“Yooooossssh~ ureshiiii!” She giggled when she bumped on someone and her things fell down.. “Ittaiiii! Ohhhhmyyy! My detective conan’s glasses……” she said while picking it up

“Rein chan?!?!” A familiar voice said.

Rein looked at the person and said. ‘Youuuuu!!!! ..” as she stood up pointing her glasses at him.

“What are you doing here KEI INOO!” she looked at him centimeters apart.

Kei gulped as he thought of what he had done. Then turned away.. “Strolling……..”

“Tssss…” Rein sighed… “My glasses…it’s a mess now….” She said while inspecting it…

Kei looked at her and saw light around her, hearts, flowers…..anything…..

“Ehhh nande…?” he told himself..

“What nande…?!”  Rein looked around.

“Nothing…..!” Kei said then walked. ‘Jyaaaa~”

Rein tilted her head and said. “Why didn’t he argued at me…..” he looked at him and said. “Creepy….”: