A torture day or???

Moving Closer

 The next day ..

 

“Rein chan…..! Why are you acting so rude towards Kei?” Yuki asked while eating an icecream.

Rein looked at her friend and placed her hand on her shoulders and said. “You know that person whose name is Kei adds fuel to my starting fire.. “ then she smiled.

Yuki shaked her head ans thought to herself. “Can she really pass the exams?”

 

Well, its one day before the judgement day of Rein chan [her course was late in examinations though]

“Should I continue this game of me being tutored by that bastard?” Rein said while walking towards Kei’s house and thinking of every possibilities.

While thinking someone called her..

Moshi mosh?

Rein chan? Anooo. I cant come with you today. There’s some urgent thing that I have to do, You know where Kei lives right?..

Bu-But…Chottoooo…. Yuki…..! Before Rein could utter another word Yuki hung up the phone…

‘Ehhhh? Naniii! Yuki….” Rein said while gritting her teeth In anger and looking at her phone. “What a really thoughtful bestfriend indeed.” She told herself. Then she looked around. ‘So should I go? Or should I GO HOME?!” while pointing to her left and right..

While pointing she accidentally poked Kei who was walking with a paper bag on his hands.

‘Ehhhhhhhhh!” Kei shouted while looking at the hole Rein made from her poking. Then looked at her with eyes like killing her.

“Would he kill me for breaking that bag?” Rein told herself while gulping.

Kei looked at her and grabbed her hand.

‘Ehhhh… Chotttoooooo~ “ Rein said while escaping from Kei’s grip.

“Shut up..” Kei said.

“Why would I ….. Don’t drag me anywhere…” Kei said.

Kei stopped and looked at her. “Remember that tomorrow would be your examination day, and whether you like it or not. Ill tutor you….!” Kei angrily told her…

‘I don’t care…” Rein said while Kei was still dragging her.

 

They arrived at Kei’s house and Kei just threw the paper bag he was handling on the sofa.

“Ehhh chotttoooo~” Rein said then pushed Kei. “Ill come if I want to..why drag me here…” Rein said angrily.

Kei fixed the table where they once studied and said. ‘If I didn’t do that then you’ll not come with me, especially Yuki is not here.” Kei said not looking at her.

“Tssss….” Rein said while punching Kei’s head on the air.

Well unfortunately, she didn’t do anything but to follow the master right? So another 5 hours of sufferings from the math whiz.

“So you think you could do it already?” Kei said while handling out his notes.

“Ahummmm!” rein nodded as she answered the last equation of Kei.

“Youre doing great and that a good chance of getting the jackpot..” Kei praised her.

Rein smiled and said. “Hontou ni?” she smiled widely because it’s the first time Kei had praised her, though it has been only a few days since they’ve been teaching each other.

Kei became serious when he saw Rein smiled. “Heyyy! You look much cuter when you smile rather than showing a rude face.”

Rein’s eyes widened and said. ‘Well, Im cute .. you just noticed it now?” then she laughed handling out the paper Kei asked her to answer. “Saa. Here it is.” Then she smiled.

Kei was distracted because of the sudden expression Rein had given her.

Nani? Why did I felt that way…no no no ! Kei told himself as he stood up handling out the notes. “Ill give some notes to study. Wait for me here.” He told her while leaving the seat.

 

__

The next day…. [examination day]

“Sugoiiiii neee !” Haru said as she saw the grade of Rein on her math test. “How did you even get higher points than me….” Haru asked looking carefully at the paper of Rein.

Rein was handling out the paper proudly and said. ‘Im so smart…..” she proudly said.

Yuki smiled and said. “Well, thanks to Kei…” She said as she also congratulate her friend.

“Kei?!”Haru, Satomi and Mimi said unison.

Yuki nodded and said.. “Haii! Her tutor..”

“But isn’t Kei you’re love..? Takishima Kei…” Mimi said while remembering those days when Rein was a total fangirl over them.

Rein came to thinking. “Ohhh~ right… Kei! Takishima Kei….” She told herself.

Yuki looked at her friend and tapped her. ‘Heyyy! Arent you rude at him?” She asked.

Rein looked at her friend and said. “Of course…And Ill be…..” then walked out of the scene.

 

“Naaah! What’s the problem with that girl again?” Mimi asked.

Satomi laughed and said. ‘Maybe its her red day…”

“Takishima Kei huh…” Haru said.

“Heyyy! That Kei is my friend huh…” Yuki said defending her friend.

Their conversation was cut off when…

 

‘Anooo~ Satomi chan?” A tall guy came to them.

Satomi looked at the guy and her eyes widened, Haru’s eyes widened as she saw the letter and Yuki and Mimi’s eyes are on him.

“Koppi kun….Oh I mean Yabu kun..” Satomi said.

Yabu came forward and gave the letter. “Anoooo~…” he said nervously…

“That’s my…….” Satomi said as she looked at what Yabu was holding..

“So this was really yours.?” Yabu confirmed.

“Anoo~..Hai…” Satomi said and looked at him….

The four looked at them and said. “Thank goodness Rein was not here…..”