The Encounter

Moving Closer

 Rein sat on her chair at the back. She doesn’t  want to hear such words from her professor and also she wants to get out easily when the bell rang. She grabbed her notebook and doodle many things like I LOVE ANIME……..CERTIFIED OTAKU……ANIME ROCKS and many more. Then she drew some cartoon character from Special A [her favorite anime]. She brushed her pen and then after a second Tadaki was on the notebook. Well she loves Tadaki so much and Takishima Kei.

 

“Ohhh Takishima Kei…” she said while spacing out imagining that Takashime will appear infront of her face. But she was interrupted by her fantasies when someone popped at her back and talked to her.

“Yooooo!” Satomi whacked her head as she saw her doodling some kinda stuffs.

“Satomi mama!” Rein almost jumped as she saw Satomi at her back.

‘Why are you spacing out Rein-chan?” Satomi asked as she keeps on looking at Rein’s notebook.

“Nothing..”as she tried to hide her notebook from her.

 

__

 

LUNCH TIME

 

Rein looked at her watch as she waited for her friends. “Why they’re so slow..! Are they turtles?” she said impatiently while pouting. She waited for almost ten minutes then she saw the guy again which give her electricity current.

“Uwaaaa…..HIM AGAIN…..” she said as she looked at the guy. She looked at him for about a second……..then a two…..

 

“Rein chan…” Haruka mocked her head.

“Ittai!” Rein said as she rubbed her mocked head. “Why do that nee chan?” Haruka just smiled and looked to where Rein was looking. She and said ‘So you like the-not-so-anime guys now huh…” she teased.

“What’s with that word.” Rein said as she glared lovely at her nee chan and slapped her shoulder. “Of course not! You know I only love Tadaki and Takishima Kei right… Im already committed!...” she said then she spaced out.

“Ohhhh~ I see…but your hand is kinda heavier for a girl’s hand huh…” Haruka said as she rubbed her sored arm because of Rein’s slap.

 

Yuki came a little bit late handling out a box of bento for them to eat. Mimi came to eat with Yutti and Satomi came with a letter in her hand.

“Satomi mama…..” Rein said while munching her food.

Yuki looked at her just like cursing her “Don’t talk when youre mouth is full REIN!” she said while eating but her voice were so deep that Rein almost choke but she ignored it.

“Blah … Blahhhh…” as rice pops out of .

“Fukuyama Rein!” Yuki shouted as she placed down her food.

Rein gulped the food as she heard Yuki shouted at her then looked at Satomi.

“You should eat well.” Haruka said as they look at the way Yuki shouted at her. “Better watch what you’re doing when you’re with Yuki..” Satomi said.

Yuto almost jumped out as he heard Yuki and felt her aura changed. “Even good girls get tired huh….” He told himself.

Rein didn’t mind what Yuki acted because she knows it already. She turned to look at Satomi and said. “mama.. what’s that?” as she points on what Satomi was doing with a letter.

Satomi looked at them and smiled then showed the letter. “This?”

Rein pouted and said. “No mama……That!...” she pointed at the tree behind her just to .

Satomi just laughed and said. ‘Im planning to give this to Koppi.”

Haruka cheered and said. ‘Hontou…?!’

“Yoshaaaa!” Mimi said as she rest her head on Yuto.

Yuki just smiled and said. “Nice mama…”

Rein eat like a glutton as she heard Satomi having plans on giving Koppi a letter then said. “be sure that he accepts that or he’s dead if I see him…”

 

 

 

__

 

After eating lunch Haruka  went to the cafeteria to grab some snack again [again?!] as she was singing American songs on her IPOD.

“What should I pick?” as she puts her finger on on the luscious meal she was looking at and as she points here….there…… that…..

 

A guy then whispered at her ear and said. “Pick me…” haruka turned and looked at the cool guy, ‘The who will I pick.?” Haruka said as she removed one of her earpiece as if hearing the wrong word.

The guy looked at him and said “Nothing….” Then walked away.

Haruka wondered who’s that weird guy then the guy told her as if hearing her thought. “Yamada Ryosuke”

“Yamada …..what?” Haruka looked at the guy and wondered why…..

“What the….I didn’t even know him huh!..” Haruka smirked and looked again at the foods.

 

__

Rein walked at the hallway since it was only one hour left for her favorite subject to come.. DISMISSAL!

She sang her favorite song Score as she walks the hallway and making gestures like snapping her fingers and headbanging.

“B-E-S-T….BESSSST….!” She sang and bumped into a guy who was wearing glasses, in a classic polo shirt, tight jeans and handling tons of books.

The guy covered his ear and pulled out Rein’s headset. “SHUT UP!” he said.

Rein looked at the guy with eyes like cutting him into half and addition to that decapitate him.

“Why would I? You own this school huh!!!!!!” she said proudly and conceitedly.

The guy looked at him straight in the eye. “My finals is next week and if you keep on singing like that for sure everyone who’ll hear that would fail their exams…”the guy said as if emphasizing that her voice is out-of-this-world.

Rein was irritated… “The hell are you..? I don’t care if its your finals or not…………! Huh!!!” Rein said as she looked closely at him. “The heck with that shirt??..........Dont worry ill never sing infront of you…..!” she said and pushed that guy away.

 

Rein waslked very angry and sat on a bench infront of the pharmacy building. Luckily, it was the dismissal time of Yuki.

“Rein chan?” Yuki said as she looked closely at her friend.

‘Yuki….!” Rein said as she hugged her friend. ‘Ohh~ you’re glasses?” realizing she took them off.

“Don’t mind it….i just jept it because I kept feeling dizzy… What’s your problem?’ Yuki said as she hugged her friend.

“You’re the only nerd that can understand me and tolerate my noisiness.”

Yuki shook her head and smiled.. “Stop it…don’t be a crybaby…”

Rein smiled and grabbed her friends hand. “Don’t leave me Yuki!” she said dramatically.

“Whatever…let’s go “ Yuki said as she grabbed her friends hand… “I cant take you drama…..” then smiled.

 

 

 

_____

 

Well i cant take to not update...

therefore..

comments please ^^