Different Styles

Moving Closer

 

SEMBREAK HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!

 

Well its really the start of sembreak, the start of having fun for Rein, but... Why does she feel so bothered and anything.....

Yuki looked at her from above the bed.

"Rein chan....You should be partying now right?!" Yuki said while looking at her.

 

Rein turned to her side and said. 'Naaa~ I just want to sleep..." thoughts run her mind.

Why did that bastard kissed me?!!!!!!! She thought herself while covering herself with her pillow then told Yuki. “I’m still sleepy…”

 

Yuki wondered as she fixed her bed then jumped down. She went out of the room and closed it.

Rein turned around when she heard Yuki closed it.

 

“whhhheeeewww.” She breathed deeply as she cupped her face and mocked herself on the post of the bed when she stopped because Yuki entered the room again.

 

“AHAAA!  I knew it…you have problems.!” Yuki said then went to her friend. ‘So what is it?? I barely see you like this. What is it?” Yuki said while looking at her.

Rein looked at her and made a sad face…… “Anooo~ Yuki chaaaannnn!!!” She shouted while hugging her friend.

 

Yuki held her friend and said. “Doua no?!”

 

__

 

“Satomi chan!!!!!” Yabu called her

Satomi was wearing a red shirt and jeans. Yabu looked at her from top to bottom.

“Is this not right?!” Satomi said while she looks at the gaze of Yabu at her.

Yabu shaked his head and said. “No~ its perfect……..Ikouzou..”

 

Well, Yabu invited her to attend some party, since Satomi do have a very hard time to choose from any of her dresses she decided to wear that red shirt of hers which means some kinda “happiness”

 

They arrived at the place and Satomi was shocked to see other people wearing glamorous dresses as she was wearing…

 

Duhhhh! Why did I chose this shirt…most importantly why did I chose to wear a SHIRT! Stupid me…… she told herself while biting her lips and closing her eyes in embarrassment.

 

‘Ohhh Yabu kun…” a girl asked her as she welcomed him with a peck on cheeks.

“Who’s this girl?!” she asked him.

 

Well, you’re just beautiful because you’re wearing glamorous, shining shimmering dresses…but im still beautiful than you….Satomi smirked.

 

“Ohhh~ her……” Yabu said while introducing her to the girl.

Satomi looked at her and almost walked when Yabu grab her shoulders and put his hands on hers. “She’s my girlfriend….”

 

The girl infront of her smiled and said. “Well, I like her…….” Then she whispered at him… “she’s simple and unique”

 

Yabu smiled and said. “Thank you nee chan…”

 

Satomi looked at the girl and said. ‘Neee chaaannn?!” she was surprised..

Yabu nodded as she looked at her. “hai…my nee chan……..” then smiled…

 

Damn that…I thought its one of his fan again… she told herself and smiled at Yabu’s sister…

 

__

 

Yuki shouted as she heard what Rein said. “Whaaaatttttt?!?!?!?! Kei ki-ssed…….” Yuki said but Rein covered so that Mimi wont heard it..

Yuki took off her hand on hers and said. “He kissed you?!” she whispered.

Rein nodded while her eyes closed..

‘Ohhhmmmyyy!” Yuki looked at her with wide eyes then laughed. “Sugoiii neeee!” she congratulated her. “So what’s the feeling?!” she asked her while sitting beside her.

 

Rein looked at her with eyes like wondering. Why are you asking that question though im here really confused of what was really happening….. she thought

 

__

 

Kei sat at the table and doodled on his notes while Keito was on the living room plucking and making sounds.

“Neee Kei kun….!” Keito shouted.

‘Kei kun….” Keito shouted twice.

Keito laid down his guitar then went behind Kei…

 

‘KEI KUN!!!!” he shouted to his ear that made kei freaked out, he grabbed Kei’s notebook and because he saw names of Rein , statistics, algebra……. And even an ANIME???!!!!

 

“Ehhh!? You on drawing naaaahhh~?!” keito kun said while raising the notebook.

‘Bring it back to me Keito!!” Kei said while grabbing his notes

Keito saw some familiar name and again. “Rein???! Rein chan????!!! So………”

Kei stopped from grabbing the notes and pushed Keito away. ‘Get out of my way….

Keito laughed and said. ‘You like Rein chan….Well out of your types huh…” while following him…

“Stop it……or ill wreck your face..” he warned him..

‘Ohhh~ Im scared…” Keito said acting scared.

Kei looked at him and pointed at him as he grabbed his notebook. ‘If you teased me at school, Ill tell Yuki that you love her….got it!” kei scared him.

Keito just smiled and said. “I don’t care….” Then mocked his head….  While telling him.. “Such a sly dog…..” then tongued out…. Making Kei irritated.

 

__

 

Haruka received a text message from Yamada last night….

 

Let’s meet tomorrow at the park…..2pm sharp…

 

“Now what’s with the SHARP word???!” haruka said as she threws her phone on the chair.

“Heeeyyyy! Haru chan..why so angry ?!” Mimi said while putting some powders on her cheeks.

 

*well take note they’re in the same dormitory*

 

“Nothing~” Haruka said while shifting the songs on her IPOD..

Mimi looked at her and asked her. ‘Why throwing your phone on the chair….?!” She wondered..

 

Haruka looked at her phone which was vibrating…

“Nee Mimi tell me…..honestly…” Haruka said while pulling her headset from her ears..

“Ohh~ what is it??!” Mimi said while looking at her.

 

“What If …What if only…a guy was keep on pestering you but you don’t like it at first…but then you got fond of it…then at the same time..you get irritated ….” Haruka said while drawing something in the air…

 

Mimi tilted her head and said. “So what’s the question there?!”

Haruka smirked and said. “What’s the meaning with the guys actions then?!”

Mimi lied down on the bed and said. “Simple….he likes you…….okay……..so…oyasumi…” she said then turned around.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Simple….he likes you…….okay……..” That words keeps on running her mind and keeps on telling her that…….

 

Noooo ! of course it wont be…… that Yanata….? She told herself…

 

“Yoooowwwh~ Haru chan…..” Yamada tapped her back making her jumped out.

‘What’s with the reaction?!” Yamada said also freaked out.

“Nothing…….” Haruka said..

 

‘What’s with that red cheeks…” yamada said while his face was inches from his…..

“Nothing…” Haruka said..

 

__

 

Mimi leaned at Yuto and asked him.. “Nee Yutti, a guy likes a girl though he is pestering her right?!” she asked.

“hai..why?!” Yuto said while leaning her head also to Mimi’s

 

‘Then why did you not pester me?? Don’t you like me at all?!” Mimi pouted.

Yuto laughed and said… “Heyyyyy! Take note.. all guys are different, maybe that guy likes to pester girls,,, but for me….” Yuto said as she hugged Mimi. ‘I would love to show my true feelings to the person I love the most…Why would I bother you….” He said while he hugged her tight..

 

Mimi smiled and said… “Hontou ni?!”

“Hontou..” Yuto said as she cupped her face and kissed her on the forehead.