Torture Day + Dooms Day

Moving Closer

 

They arrived at Kei’s house maybe its already 10:30 am when they got there and thanks to Rein chan. As they entered the apartment of Kei, they were astonished to see how clean it is.

“Kei-kun..how nice your place is…..and two bedrooms?” Yuki asked as she points on the second bedroom.

Kei looked at where Yuki was pointing and said. “I live with my cousin today….” He said as he fixed his things and bringing out the stuffs needed in the said torture oh I mean tutorials…

“cousin???!!” Yuki and Rein said in unison.

“Well, its better if your cousin would teach me..” rein butted in.

Kei smirked and said. “Sorry to say but my cousin is not an archi student and he doesn’t like math stuffs, calculating stuffs and even teaching people..” he said.

Rein looked at him and said. ‘Then I’d better go home…” she walked but Yuki grabbed her arms and said. “Don’t you dare..because if you do YOU’LL FAIL…” Yuki scared her.

Rein looked and gulped and said. ‘Okay! I got it !  I got it….” She said then placed her bag on her shoulders and tapped Kei’s shoulder. “What are you doing standing there.. let’s start this off immediately…” she said.

Kei nodded and told Yuki “Where will you stay?” he asked.

“Hmmmmmmn.. I think ill just sleep here or…is your cousin there?” Yuki asked.

“I don’t think so…” kei said as he tried to open the knob of the door. “maybe he had gone to his rehearsal…” he told her…

“Ohhh~” Yuki said as she sat down the couch. ‘You can leave me here… teach her well….” Yuki said and slouched.

 

__

“What a thoughtful friend I have..” Rein told herself. “Leaving me behind while here being tortured with the most bastard guy ive ever met…” she added to herself while looking at Kei.

“What are you looking at…. Cant resist my charms?” Kei conceitedly said.

Rein laughed and said. “Who has the charms…want me to knock your head off your neck! Huh!!!!!!!” rein warned him and clenched her fist in front of him.

Kei hold her fist and said. “Whatever……..remember that your grade is being controlled by me….” Then he walked ahead of her and sat on a round table.

“The hell…. Is he my professor or what??!! And if he is……id better withdraw from my course…” Rein told herself. “Unbelievable…” she so irritated.

__

 

Yuki was on the couch playing Fruit Ninja on her cell. [you know that game where there are fruits flying like I don’t know, then you’re gonna slice it using you’re fingers only sliding on the screen, That’s it.]. maybe she got tired of playing that she didn’t notice she fell asleep. The cell fell off from her hand and her head was like some vegetable being dumped on the table….really tired…

__

Haruka went to Satomi’s place that day, she was a bit worried what had happened to her friend, she planned to invite her out. And she succeeded.  They went to starbucks to grab some frappe and to chit chat about Koppi.

“nee what are you planning to do?”  Haruka asked.

Satomi sips on her frappe and said. “Quit?!” then looked around.

“You’ll quit?” Haruka said and looked at her friend.

Satomi nodded and wondered. “Haruka…. Did you find my letter for him? I happened to drop it off somewhere…did you picked it up when I walked out the scene?” she added.

Haruka’s eyes widened and said. “Well, its been 3 days or 4 I think since that happened. So I can’t remember it properly…” she smiled.

“Ohh~ I see…..” Satomi was now nervous on where did she put it.

“Eiii… did I already told you that there’s this guy Yanata……who keeps on pestering me?” Haru added.

Satomi gulped the frappe she was drinking and said. “Not yet..who’s  that?” she said while continuing drinking the frappe.

“Ohh~ he’s a so piggypester in my life…….i don’t know him… where did he come from… and …all…” Haru said.

“You sure he’s someone you didn’t know?” Satomi said while biting her straw. “Maybe he’s a stalker…” she’s scaring Haru.

“Shut up Mi-chan…” Haru said.

“im just jumping into conclusions……” Mi chan said.

__

“Yuto kun!!!” Mimi said wearing the cutest dress she had.

Yuto’s eyes widened as she saw her. “Ohhh~ how cute!” he said while smiling.

“I know…” Mimi said. ‘So where would we go?” she asked.

“Where do you want to go?!..” Yuto said while counting on her fingers. “Carnival? Cinema? Restaurant? Or……..” Yuto said

“Gamezone…” the two said in unison..

“okay! That’s what iam thinking off…so….should we go….” Yuto held Mimi’s hand and together they walk so lovey dovey.. [iam giggling over here…]

__

Its about 2 hours since Rein’s ear was aching about what Kei was saying..

“Okay so if x is y then???” Kei said as he point on the equation he had written.

“then its y = x…reciprocal….”  Rein said irritably. “you said it for about 3x I think…!” she added. “you think im dumb!!!!” She said while mocking Kei’s head.

“Well, im just teaching you very clearly…….” Kei emphasized while looking at her.. “If yuki didn’t asked for this…” he added as he draw some equations.

“Then im at our dorm giggling all over mangas and all.” Rein said ignoring him.

Kei smirked and hissed. “whatever.. you’re not the only one suffering here ne” then he handled out the paper and said. “answer this at home…” then he stood up.

“Naniiii! You’re like a prof! what a hell-ish life…” she said irritably….

“you don’t have any choice!” kei said as he bent down to look at her face. ‘you’re full of eyebags hence you’re not studying…” then he stood straight…

‘Whatever!” rein said and decided to check her friend.

She walked at the sala and saw her friend sleeping, and a guy putting some blanket on her…

“Ohhh!” Rein pointed at the guy..

Kei saw the scene and said. ‘keitoo!” which made Yuki wake up.

Yuki looked at the guy and said. ‘Who are you?”

Keito bent down to look at her and said. ‘keito.. his cousin..”

“Dare???” Rein said while letting keito backed off from his friend. ‘Don’t go near her…..” she warned him.

Keito smiled and said. “She’s so cute when sleeping…”

Yuki gulped and thought of her sleeping sickness. “You saw it right?” he pointed at him.

Keito looked at her and nod. “hai!” then smiled.

“Ehhhhhhh~” Yuki covered her face and said. ‘Now im doomed…”

“Don’t be…” keito said and unveiled the blanket she covered herself… “ You’re too cute when you do that…”

Yuki blushed and said. “St-stop what you’re doing…” Yuki said and stood up..

Kei walked up to them and introduced Keito. ‘By the way….he’s my cousin….Keito….Keito Okamoto”

“Yoroshiku…” Keito greeted.

“She’s Yuki and her bestfriend….Rein…” Kei said.

“Don’t introduce so soundly…’ Rein said