Vacation Galore [KeiRein Way]

Moving Closer

 

A/N: THE VACATION GALORE PARTS ONLY HAPPENED IN TWO DAYS. FIRST WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT THE PLACE AND THEN THESE THINGS HAPPENED. SO DON’T BE CONFUSED. GOMEN IF I SHIFTED INTO MANY TRANSITIONS. SAA. THAT’S ALL MINNA. I HOPE YOU STILL UNDERSTAND THE STORY VERY WELL.

 

Yuki went into room stomping and arrrrgghhhhhiiing~

“Oiii!” Rein stopped her. ‘nande?!”

Yuki looked at her and said. ‘I blamed keito for mama’s swollen face..but it was that KEI who started it…” she was now angry.

Rein now have that epic face and became angry..

“THAT KEI INOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” she angrily said while bragging out the door.

“oiiii….Rein chan..Yamete!” Yuki grabbed her arm

Rein looked at her and said. “Im gonna bashed his face……..!” she said angrily.

__

Rein walked to the garden seeing Keito and her target KEI INOO.

‘“haii~ because its not my fault…..” Keito said as he looked at him…

She heard that sentence and she went walking towards their place.

“KEIIIIIIIIIIIII INOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Rein came angry like an elephant ready to swag someone’s face.

Kei saw her and asked Kei while he was getting ready to stand up.

‘Chottooo…you didn’t tell Yuki…….” Kei said now trying to run away with scared face.

“Youuuu architect freakkkkk!” Rein was shouting.

“Kei-to!?!?!?!” Kei said while he ran.

Keito looked at him and said. “Gambarre..” as Rein passed her way and told him “Gomen for Yuki’s way of talking to you..” she said then followed Kei.

_

Kei ran for his life as Rein followed him.

“Nandayoooooo~” kei ran as Rein was also following him, he was running for his life when he met a deadend.

“Ohhh crap!” he said looking around but seen nothing to went but brick, wall and all that stopped him.

“Ohhh God!” Rein said while gasping for her breath. “Finally!” she said looking at him raising the sleeve of her shirt and walking towards him kicking the can infront of her.

Ehhhhh!?!?! Yankumi?! Kei thought himself. ‘Chotttttooo..Rein….!” Kei said as he stopped her.

Rein was eager to smash his face and to kick his and to slap his face on the wall. “NANDDDDAAAAYOOOOO~~~~” She shouted making Kei deaf.

“Let me explain….!” Kei said nervously.

“What would you explain after making mama Sato face all swollen………I want to kill you….!” Her eyes grew big as she grinned.

Now Kei can see a different side of Rein [very different I mean] he’s like Light Yagami without deathnote, Cerberus type which is like a lion anytime would yield fire infront of him and most dangerous is like those zombies killed in black blood brothers.

“Rein-chan..Can you calm down?!?!” kei said holding onto her shoulders.

“You freakkkk!” She punched his beautiful face.

“Ittai yo~..” kei said while seeing some blood on his lip. “You’re too much..” Kei grabbed Rein on her shoulder and slammed her on the wall where he was once slammed.

“Ehhh~ Chotto….I should be the one angry here….!” Rein said trying to get away from his grip.

‘I wont let you….!” Kei said looking at him. “Could you let me talk…” Kei said

‘I don’t want any of you explanations…….” Rein said being so naughty which made Kei be so irritated.

“If you would’nt stop… “ Kei was really gripping at her tight..

‘What would you ….you FREAKLY….STUPID……..NO RE-“ Rein said but cut out when he saw Kei looking at him so seriously in the eye with eyes like hypnotizing her.

“Respect….” She said calmly…..

“If you would not stop blabbering and talking without giving me anychance of explaining myself then ID KISS YOU!!!!” now Kei was really near him that almost [as in almost] they are kissing each other.

Rein calmed down and said.’Okay…go explain yourself….”

Kei calmed down also and explained everything to defend himself.

“Well, actually it was Yuto kun and Yabu nii chan’s plan….” Kei said.

“Ohhh sou…..”  Rein nodded. ‘What about Yanata and that small thing?!” Rein looked at Kei which made him laugh.

‘What small thing?!” kei said laughing.

‘Small thing…that little brat…what’s the name of that?!” she thought

“Ohh Chinen……small thing?! Ahahahah!” Kei laughed hard.

“But he really is small…..” Rein said.

“Baka..!” Kei said almost having stomachache because of their convo.

“Nandayooo~” Rein said while slapping his arm.

Kei stopped giggling and looked at her.. “You’re stupidness really caught my heart…”

“Huh?!?!?! BAKA!” Rein said slapping him again but was stopped when Kei grabbed her hand.

“Stop doing things like that neeeee…” kei tilted his head which made Rein’s hard go doki doki as he smiled.

Takishima Kei?! She thought herself. “Nande….” She looked at him as if he really saw Takishima…

Kei smiled at him and said. “My name is not baka…..stupid…freak or what….IM KEI DESU!...” he smiled.

“Whatever……” Rein said avoiding his gaze.

‘Try calling my name….” kei looked at cutely.

Why is he cute!?!?!?! And why he told me to call him Kei..when I don’t want to….! She told herself while fakingly laughing. “That’s so simple…”

Rein stood straight and said.. ‘That’s easy like 1..2…3..” she proudly said.

‘Then go ahead…….What’s my first name…without telling my whole name…” Kei asked looking at her.

“K-K-K-Cakeeee!” Rein laughed as she heard er stomach rumbling.

‘Ehhhh~?!?!” Kei freaked out..

“Im hungry you know that?!?!’ Rein said while her stomach was rumbling..

“Ehhhh try again…my name is….?!” Kei said while waiting for her to call his name..

“K-K-K-Kenny Rogers!” Rein laughed…

“Nandayooo~ What’s with all that yummy stands…….” Kei said.

“Im really hungry after wasting all my strength in you though…” Rein said.

“So wanna go eat?!” Kei said inviting her to eat.

Rein nodded as Kei grabbed her hand.

Nande! Nande! Nande! Why cant I say it… its just a simple Kei…..Kei! Kei Inooo!...... She thought herself.

__

The next day was when they was all been warned by Yuki not to eat the cake. Yuki and Rein just their room while Mimi went out to go find his boyfieee.

“Nee Rein chan tell me…” yuki said while looking at her friend.

‘What is it!?!?!” Rein asked.

“Did you and Kei……….” Yuki asked her.

Rein looked at her nervously and said. ‘Kissed.?!”

Yuki jumped up and said. “Haiii!”

Rein sat beside her and mocked her head.’I already told you that right?!?!?”

Yuki recalled and yes Rein told her that already… ‘Ohh~ yeah..gomen….” she laughed at herself.

“Ohhh~” Yuki added.

‘What is it this time Yuki chan…” Rein asked her.

“What happened when you went there and go bragging Kei..” Yuki wondered.

“Nothing….!” Rein said as she stood up picking up something.

“Who won?!?!’ Yuki said as she examined what Rein picked.

“What’s that….?!” Yuki asked.

“I don’t  know.. Maybe its Mimi’s stuffs…” Rein said as she put the paper on her pocket.

__

“Ehhhhh………” Yuki, Rein, Haruka & Mimi freaked out…..

“Would you all shut up?!” Satomi shrieked.

“okay..so what was written there?!” Rein was so curious she was about to get it.

“Not gonna tell you…” Satomi said while blushing..

“Owww its from Yabu-niiiiiiiii…” they all giggled.

“Urusai yooo~” Satomi said giggling.

__

 

“nee keito kun..” Kei asked Keito who was reading a book.

“Hmmmmnnn….” Keito said totally ignoring Kei.

“will you confess to Yuki?!?!” Kei asked seriously.

“Haiiii..” Keito said straightforwardly.

Kei’s eyes widened and said. “When?!?!”

“Tomorrow night at the parade…” Keito said while closing the book and looked at his cousin. “You?!?!”

‘No plans….” Kei said while he shrugged his shoulders.

“Tsss tssss…..If you confessed to her when we go back..for sure that senior of hers would go first…” Keito said like a conscience telling what will happen.

“Who’s senior?!?!” Kei said and snapped out.. “Ohh~ that.. so-for-nothing-guy..” kei proudly said.

“Better be not so OC cous, not so perfectionist…..and not to be so dishonest of your own feelings…” Keito said as he stood up and tapped his cousin’s shoulders. “You might regret it for your whole life…” he whispered. “Jyaa~” he said while walking away.

Regret?! The heck was that……But….if I would not confess..that guy would be first too?! Whatever… NO PLANS…..Kei told himself.