While on their way

Moving Closer

 

Haruka announce that the day after tomorrow they’ll go to Baguio, all cheering up. They also told, Yuto & Keito about it. Even Yabu will join. As for Kei Inoo, well, unfortunately since Keito was coming, he will come too. Also Honey sempai or should I say Chinen Yuri…. Well..they’ll all go since Yamada is the one who invited them to go there…

“Wooooooaaaaaah! You have a big car here nee” Satomi’s eyes widened.

“Chottooo~ is this a car or a house?!” Rein’s mouth was opened widely as she saw the kitchen in a car.

“Saaa…..ikouzou…” Yamada hopped in first then Keito, Yuto, Kei & Yabu. Then the girls as they assited them up. Haruka was the last to hop in when he saw Chinen.

“Duhhhh~ why not hopping in?!” Chinen looked at her holding some pink stuff

Haruka smirked and hissed. “So gay-ish…” then hopped in.

__

Yuki and Rein shared a seat together with…..GUESS WHOM!!!!

‘Why am I stuck here sitting beside YOU!” Rein shouted through Kei’s ears.

Kei smirked and said. “Don’t you think you’re only suffering!!! Duhhhhhhhhhhh~” he said then turned their gazes away from each other.

Yuki and Keito looked at each other and said. ‘You’re really like lovebirds..”

“EHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!????” The two said in unison in perfect sync.

The two laughed and Yuki looked at the window…. She has this syndrome in riding cars.

“what are you feeling yuki chan!?” keito looked at her.

Rein looked at her friend and said. “She has motion sickness….” She warned him.

“Ehhhh?!?!?!” Keito shreaked.

Yuki nodded and slept after laughing…

“That’s what she get after teasing me…” Rein said. “Just let her sleep while on the way or else….she’ll puke….” She warned him again.

Keito looked at Yuki who was now pale and was leaning on the window, he leaned her head on his shouder and let her sleep.

Rein looked at them and pointed at keito.. ‘Youuu…”

Kei looked at Rein and said. ‘Stop it……”

Rein looked at kei and said. ‘If only I was near Yuki chan…..” she leaned on her seat.

__

Haruka was disturbed everytime Chinen put on that deadliest stare he has on Haruka…

Could I just cover up myself here? Or put an invisible cloak?!!!!!! Mori-sempai taisukettteeeeeee ! She tols herself while looking at Chinen’s reflection on the mirror.

“Nee ! ……. Monster…!” Chinen called her..

Haruka looked at her and said… “Monster?!?! The heck…..am I Sakura Kinomoto for you..and yout Touya?!?!” she mocked Chinen’s head.

“Well, you look like a monster ……” Chinen smirked then turned around hugging his pink stuff legs on the top of the chair.

Haruka smirked and saw Yama infront of her. ‘Yanata you baka!!!!!!!!” she mocked Yama’s head using her rubber shoes.

“Nande……that hurts…” Yamada said… “Can you just stop calling me Yanata……!” he said grabbing Haruka’s shoes .. “And stop being so tomboyish…..”

Haruka looked at him straight in the eye and said. ‘What would you do if I wont stop what iam doing…huh..you buta!!!” haruka said.

Yamada looked at her and kissed her lips. [thank goodness everyone was sleeping….] then sat down saying “that would be worse  if you continue acting like that….”

Haruka stood silent as she thought of what Yamada did to him. Then sat at her chair shocked.

What had happened? Did that guy actually…………?! She said while blinking….. she covered herself with her bag and rested her head on the seat.

__

Mimi was sleeping at Yuto’s shoulder when someone texted her.

“Unknown number huh?!?!” he said looking at it as he was scrolling down he gazed at it and said. “Kento?!?! The freak was this guy!? And who was him to actually text Mimi!!!!!!!” he freaked out.

 

Mimi woke up because of the sudden reflex Yuto did. ‘Hmmmn…nande Yutti?!”

Yuto looked at her with eyes burning in fire. “Who’s Kento?!”

Mimi sat down properly and said. “Who’s that?!”

“I don’t know….better ask yourself who was that…..!” Yuto said angry.

Mimi looked at the text and saw a name… “Kento?!?!”

“Seee…” Yuto said now avoiding her.

“Ehhh..Chottooo. I don’t know who was this guy…and I don’t know where did he got my number…promise…” Mimi said letting Yuto turn to look at her.

Yuto calmed down and looked at her. “Mimi, if that guy keeps on pestering you…….tell me okay?!” he said cupping her face.

Mimi nodded and said. ‘Don’t be angry..hmnnn?!” she told him.

 

__

Satomi and Yabu was seated far away from each other.

Satomi was looking at the view outside and was looking at Yabu if he was not looking at her.

Yabu was also doing the same thing……

 

After 30minutes.

‘Nee Satomi chan…..” Yabu sat right beside her which made Satomi freaked out.

‘Ohhhh~ nande?!” she asked.

“can I seat here?!”  Yabu said while sitting beside her.

Satomi looked at her and said. “You’re already sitting right beside me…” she but deep inside her mind What was this guy doing right next to my seat. She asked herself while looking at him.

“Anooo~ Satomi chan..I have something to tell you….” Yabu said.

Satomi yawned since she was sleeping late because of some stuffs.

‘Anooo~ Satomi about the thing…the girlfriend thing…” yabu said stuttering.

‘A—hum…” Satomi said while pacing out.

“Can it be real????!!!!” Yoossssh I finally said it…he told herself but was surprised that Satomi slept and didn’t heard it. Cracked….Failed… ! he told himself disappointed.

 

__

It almost took them 6hours travelling, Yamada was shocked to see his friends oh I mean co-travellers like all couples and when she looked at haruka and chinen.

I should be in the place of Chinen…. He told himself.

He saw Kei and Rein sleeping together and kei was holding her hand. “Arent those two were like cats and dogs?!” he thought himself.

Yuki was on Keito’s chest sleeping and he was hugging her. “Ohhh~some improvements huh?!”

Satomi was on Yabu’s head and he was on hers to.. “Why am I giggling over these two…”

Mimi was on Yuto’s lap as yuto was leaning on the seat. “Ohhh~ these two were really so sweet….” He told himself then looked at Haruka.

“when are we going to be all sweet like them?!” He looked at her as he kissed her forehead.

 

“Yamada?!” Chinen said as he looked surprised to what Yamada did.

Yamada hissed and winked at him.. ‘Shhhh…”

Chinen nodded and stood up because they were at their destination already.