THE PARADE

Moving Closer

 

A/N: SO THIS WAS THEIR LAST DAY ON BAGUIO, DETAILED TRIPS WERE NOT WRITTEN BECAUSE THE AUTHOR MAINLY FOCUSES ON THEIR LIVES ON THE HOTEL. SO IF THERE ARE SOME DIFFICULTIES ON THIS STORY GOMEN *BOWS* AND PLEASE DO LOVE THIS STORY TILL THE END

 

PART II IN BAGUIO

“Yuki chan..what will you wear for tonight’s parade…I heard there would be a lot of activities here in baguio.. and ohh there would be a lantern lighting later…” Rein said excitedly..

Yuki looked at her friend who was like giggling like a child for being so excited over things like that.. “Ill wear this dress…” Yuki said while letting out a blue flowered dress in a pencil cut way.

“Kireeeeiii na…” Rein said being so astonished as the glitters reflects her eyes. “Its so beautiful..im sure keito would fall head over heels  for you..” Rein said pushing her lightly..

“Urusai yo..How about you?!” She asked Rein.

Rein brought out her dress. It was pink in color with floral design also, without sleeves and which fits her perfectly. “Uwaaa~yours is cuter..” Yuki said praising the dress.

“Naa`well this will be more beautiful if I wore it..” Rein said proudly.

Yuki hissed and told herself She and Kei do have same characters nee but then they hate each other..oh..what will happen to them.. as she looked at her friend.

“Yuki chan?!” Rein looked at her.

Yuki got a bright idea and went outside. Knocked on Satomi’s room and said. “Mama!!!!”

Satomi opened the door and said. “Ohhhh~ Konnichiwa…!” satomi exclaimed.

“Woaaaaaaahh~ Sugoiii Mama…” Yuki exclaimed

“Mama…kawaii naa…!” Rein said while her eyes seems to get out of her eyesockets.

Yuki and said. “So you will gonna….with Yabu nii chan nee?”

Rein giggled and said. “Okay.. I admit. That guy was not my taste for mama. But…okay…I quit…I want him to be with mama!..” Rein pouted

“Mouuuu….! I can sense that someone is a bit jealous…” Yuki looked at Rein.

“Shut up….” Rein said…

Satomi as she saw Rein like that then looked at Yuki. “Don’t be so sad…the both of you..” she tapped both of their heads.

The two nodded and hugged Satomi. “We’re happy for you mama….”

“Arigatou na…” Satomi answered back.

__

“Neeee…. Where Haru nee chan..” Rein asked looking at around.

‘Sugoiiii! Those lanterns were sugoiii!” exclaimed Yuki grabbing Yuki’s hand.

Rein smiled as she saw Yuki smile like that. “You really like lanterns huh..”

‘Haiii!!!’ Yuki said. ‘Don’t you also love them!? I remembered you designing one when were still in junior.” She smiled.

“Hai..” Rein smiled looking at the lanterns.

Yuki looked around and saw Mimi.. “Mimi chan…….” She pointed.

“Ohh~” Rein said while looking at Mimi. “With Yuto..!” she added making Yuki nod.

“They really look good together.” Rein sighed which made Yuki looked at her.

‘But you look good with Kei-kun.” Yuki teased still looking at Mimi and Yuto.

“Kei kun?!?!Why did that guy came in our convo..” a different aura came in Rein.

Yuki laughed and said. “It seems Kei-kun likes you…..” Yuki said.

‘Yah-Yah-Whatever……..But it really seems Keito loves you!” now emphasizing the word LOVE while looking at other direction.

“Why did…..?!” Yuki looked at the direction where Rein was looking. “Kei-Keito…”

“He really is honest…” Rein whispered at her ear. “Jyaaa…See you…” Rein said while walking away.

“Ehhh…Chottoooooo!” Yuki said while her friend leaves her with Keito which making her blush.

“Yuki-chan…” Keito said while looking at her. He was wearing a white polo but her black undershirt which makes him looked cool, he was wearing some ordinary pants which even make him more hot.

“Nande..Nani?!” Yuki said stuttering while Keito was coming her way.

“Anoooo~” Keito was kinda nervous and was really red.

“You’re funny when you blush..” Yuki said laughing.

“Ehhhh?!” Keito said.

“Hai…” She said.

“I like you Yuki-chan…” Keito suddenly said.

Yuki looked at him and said. “You….what?!”

“Like you…” Keito said now leaning his forehead on hers.

“So….now can you accept it?!” Keito said while asking for her hand.

Yuki asked him. “Why me?!”

Keito looked at her and said. “you’re different than anyone else..” he answered quickly.

Yuki hugged Keito and he asked. “Is this an answer to my question?!”

Yuki nodded as she bit keito’s shoulder.

__

Rein was teary eyed when she saw Yuki and Keito now being together. ‘I never thought my bestfriend would be with a guy totally her opposite” she said while crying. She was hiding in a big tree trying not to let herself be discovered.

“Itaaaaaiiii..” She bumped her head on the trunk of the tree because someone pushed her. She turned to look at that person and saw..

“KEI INOO!?” she looked at him….He was wearing a green tshirt with a black vest and simple pants.

“kawaii…” Rein told herself as he examined him.

“Could you please be quiet?!” Kei hissed at her.

“Nandayooo..and why are you hiding!?” She asked him while punching his arm.

“Would you stop doing that?!” kei said as he held her hand.

Rein didn’t stop him but instead looked at the direction where Satomi and Yabu was…

“Ehhhhh?! Mama and Yabu nii…” Rein said while her eyes are widely open and her ears where like having a funnel for her to hear the conversation very well….

__

“Satomi chan…anoooo~” Yabu was nervous and was playing at his hands.

Satomi was wearing a black dress, no make up, just as simple as she could ber. While Yabu was wearing a black jacket with black and white tshirt and a tight pants.

“Satomi chan..could you be my girlfriend…?!”  He asked while looking at her.

Satomi just laughed and pulled out the paper. “This is yours right?!”

Yabu looked at the paper Satomi was holding and said to himself. I thought that was already digested by the two gluttons? He got the paper as he blushed.

“Yabu kun…is what on the paper true?!” Satomi asked while moving towards her.

Yabu looked at her and nodded. ‘hai!”

Satomi hugged him and punched his arm.

“Ittaiii….” Yabu said while looking at her and rubbing his arm. “what’s that for?!” he asked.

“because you’re so slow…” Satomi cried.

Yabu hugged him and said. ‘Gomen ne Mi-chan…aieru yo~”

Satomi leaned her head in his shoulder and answered .’Aieruuuu Koppi kun..”

__

Rein cried as Kei looked at her.

“Ohhhh~ why are you crying…” Kei looked at her.

Rein sniffed and said. “baka..this is tears of joy…” she said.

“You’re jealous?!” kei looked at Rein.

Rein looked at him and said. ‘Baka….you’re really Baka INOO!”

“Call me Kei…” Kei said.

While they are making drama, someone flew behind Rein’s back.

‘Kyaaaaaaa~” she screamed making her fall outside revealing themselves to Keito and Yuki and also Satomi and Yabu nii which are only separated by the big tree.

‘Wooooaaah~” Yuki’s eyes widened when she saw Rein and Kei.

“Nice one Kei……” Keito cheered.

“Way to Kei!”Yabu screamed.

“Ohhh~ be careful to Rein…”  Satomi warned.

They saw Rein and Kei kissed with Kei on top of Rein and a cockroach crawling away from them. [thanks to the cockroach…’]

“Yikeeeees… cockroach…” Keito said as he hid in the back of Yuki..

“Ehhhh?!” Yuki shrugged.

Rein stood up and looked at Kei. “Why did you do that Kei….” She punched him. “Its my second….”

Kei laughed and hugged Rein. “I love you Rein….!”

Rein was shocked and looked at Yuki who nod at her mouthing words “tell him..” Yuki signaled her as Yuki leaned on keito’s shoulders.

“I like you too Kei…” kei looked at her and hugged her again….

__

Haruka was been grabbed by Yamada towards the Burnham Park…

“Ehhhh… Yanata why did you bring me here…?!”  Haruka said as she get away from his grip.

‘Would you stop calling me yanata..yanata….yanata….” he angrily said as he looked at her

“Gomen ne..Ya-ma-da…” Haruka said as she looked down.

Yamada moved towards her and said. ‘It hurts me how you forgot my name……everytime you call me I always thought…who is she calling?!” Yamada looked at her.

“Gomen ne…Gomen ne…” Haruka said as she looked at her.

Yamada hugged her and said. “I don’t want to hear that name again……….I don’t want to hear any guys name from the girl I love…” yamada said which made haruka’s eyes began to pop.

“So you like our friend nee Kei kun…….” Yuto said while popping out of nowhere.

Mimi smiled and said. “You should have confessed earlier……”

Yuki tapped kei’s shoulder and said. “You’re such a weakling always stealing kisses from my friend…”

Keito laughed and said. ‘I told you to be  a guy right?!”

“Yoooossssh~ so…this was going good…” yabu said while holding on Satomi’s hand.

 

“EHHHHHHHHHHHH!” All of them said.

Yabu and Satomi nodded and Satomi said. ‘Ureshii yo….”

“Chottooo.. Where’s haru?!” Satomi asked them all of a sudden..

“Yama chan?!” Yabu added while looking around.

 

Chinen came popping and butting in and said. “They cant join this once in a lifetime of your happiness. Because they’re both fixing theirs…” he smirked.

 

‘Ohhhh~” all of them giggled.

 

SORRY FOR MAKING THIS CHAP LONGER THAN USUAL AHEHEHE <3