Sho VS. Yabu

Moving Closer

 

Satomi was with Yabu at the ramen stand nearby, Yabu offered his time for him to be with her after the vacation.

“Satomi chan…..” Yabu said as he looked at her spacing girlfriend.

Satomi cant even eat the noodles she was trying to eat for about 2minutes I think.

“Sato chan..What’s the problem?!” Yabu said as he sat beside her because he originally at the front.

“ohh~ nothing..” Satomi said as she ate the ramen.

“There’s something in you..I know that…” Yabu said as he stopped her from eating the ramen.

Satomi gulped and said. “I think my nii chan doesn’t like you….”

Yabu looked at Satomi expression as she was talking. “He likes Haruma to be my boyfriend not anyone else…” by that Yabu hugged Satomi and continued eating.

__

Haruma was busy cleaning up their garden when Sho came in their house…

“Haruma..?!” Sho said as he looked at Haruma who was picking the flowers, cutting it, even grafting it.

Haruma stood up and fixed his shirt, wiped his sweaty face and waved at Sho ‘Ohh~ Nii chan…What are you doing here.” As he greeted him.

Sho looked at him and asked him frankly. “Why didn’t you court my sister, I know that eversince this world began and when you were still drooling is I know you like her…” he asked him.

Haruma stood silent and said, “Nii chan..there are some things that are needed to be observed first before uttering one word or making a move…and it was a long time since I saw Satomi chan..and when I saw her she was badly inlove with some guy which totally made me happy….” He said.

“So now you’re giving up on her….?!” Sho asked him eyebrows raised up.

Haruma flashed a sweet smile and said. “if Satomi was happy with him well, I have no match to that guy…” he said.

Sho smirked and said. “I guess I have no choice but to show off this guy my way of welcoming him.”

“Well, you wont do it like you did to me right nii chan?!” haruma laughed.

‘Well, ill just test if he’s manly enough to be my sister’s man…” Sho said while smiling.

__

The next day, Yabu went to school without Satomi knowing it, well Yabu is one kind of guy who doesn’t have a regular schedule ne. when he got at his building he saw a guy waiting at him with a suitcase and so manly enough that he looked at him with such eyes and then that guy went towards his direction and asked, “You’re probably Yabu Kota!”  Sho looked at him like a mother checking some guy perfect for a daughter.

“Ohh..hai..” Yabu answered proudly then something  popped out his mind and thought You’re kidding me, this is not Satomi’s nii chan isn’t it?! He asked himself as he looked at him.

“Ohh! Yoroshiku….Iam Sho…Satomi’s older brother….Nice to meet you..” he punched Yabu’s stomach making him bent into pain. “So how was that punch…”

Yabu cant answer him straight and said. “Well, its kinda nice of you to greet me…” he coughed.

“Well, that’s not all..im here to tell you that you better take care of my sister or ill smash your face into pieces….” Sho warned him as he looked at him by grabbing the collar of his shirt and after that kicking his right leg.

“Yes…”Yabu said. “I will even dedicate my life for her,…just like today…” yabu stood up facing him proudly.

Sho punched Yabu’s chest and said. “Better keep those words in mind Mr. Yabu Kota…” Sho said and walked ahead before Satomi would see her.

‘That’s one kind of onii chan Satomi got there…” yabu said while holding onto his stomach and still coughing. “No wonder where Satomi got those skills….” He added.

__

“Why is it that I felt someone was talking about me?!” Satomi said as she was doodling on her notes during her class.

__

Yuki was on her way home when Keito popped out of the gate.

“Yooo~” Keito said so cool.

Yuki smiled and piched Keito’s nose making him smile. ‘What was that for…”  he said while holding the hand of Yuki she used of pinching his nose.

‘Its for meddling at others life…” Yuki said as he pinched Keito’s cheeks now.

“ehhh. So that…what was that?!” Keito said as he cupped his own face.

Yuki smiled and giggled and smirked. “Its because you’re too cute…..Good thing no other girls are coming around you though…” Yuki added turning her face away.

Keito looked at her and pinched her cheeks. “So if there’s a girl who would confess to me and be all girly…..what would you do..”

Yuki laughed and said. ‘What would you do…Ill ask you that..” as she let her tongue out.

Keito laughed as he thought of Yuki answering him like that. “Ill reject that girl for sure..because……”

“Because what….?!” Yuki crossed her arms infront of her chest and smiled not knowing Keito was leaning at her closely and kissed her lips.

“Ehhh..that was my first….!” Yuki said as she punched Keito’s arm making him avoid the punches and laughed.

‘Whyyy.! You want someone to be your first not me?!?!” keito said as he pinched Yuki’s cheeks hard.

“Pfffftttt!!!” Yuki said as she ran away and Keito running after her, when they saw Rein and Kei coming their way so they hid behind the tree just beside the university’s gate.

“Nee Rein chan….!” Kei shouted at her.

Rein covered her ears as Kei was shouting at him. “Nandeeeee!”

“Who is that Taipi guy?!” Kei said as she dragged Rein’s arm to face him. “Do you like him huh?!?!”

‘What if I say YES!” Rein shouted. Now what am I talking about?!?! Am I stupid to make kei angry?! She told herself. “actually, I liked him eversince I saw him…”

Kei suddenly changed his mood as he walked out. “Okay…Whatever….! Choose him over him, if that’s what you want….” Then walked out leaving Rein there almost sulking but still stood strong over what she had said.

“Rein chan…” Yuki said as she and Keito got out behind the tree and Keito left as he followed Kei then kissed Yuki on the cheeks. “I should go follow that guy..” he said as he ran making Yuki nod in agreement.

Rein cried infront of her as she hugged her. “Yuki chan……I don’t know what I just said.”

Yuki tapped Rein’s back and said. “I know you like Kei…you just acted like you didn’t…”

“Yah I know…” rein said as she cried deeply as she hurted her own self like she added salt to her wounded heart.

“You can endure this I know that….” Yuki said as she comforted Rein with a big hug.

 

__

Satomi went out of her class and saw Yabu waving at her, she immediately went into him and smiled. “Kopppi kun……”

“Ohh~ You’re nii chan came here a while ago..” yabu said frankly.

Satomi’s eyes widened as she heard that and examined him. “So are you hurt?!”

Yabu smiled and said. “Don’t worry..Im okay.. For you..Ill do everything.. Just believe me..” he said as he cupped her face.

“Wait..does your word means he finally accepted you?!” satomi asked him.

Yabu smiled and scratched tha back of his head and said. “Maaa~ I think…”

Satomi hugged Yabu tight and whispered. “I love you Koppiro kun….”

“I love you too Satomi chan..Even though Im a little flirty to others….” Yabu answered.

 

<3