The Night

Moving Closer

 

“Another week, another memories, SEMBREAKKKKKKKKKK!!!!” Rein shouted as she woke up from her sleep.

“Rein ..stop it……. Ill have classes later…” Yuki said as he slammed her head on the pillow.

Rein jumped from her bed and looked at Yuki.. “Naaaah~ will you have something to do later?” she asked her friend.

“Haiii~ I asked all of them to come watch Keito on their performance…” Yuki said in a groggy voice.

“Ohh~ Keito?! Who’s Keito?” Rein said while tilting her head.

Yuki sat up angrily and said. “keito is kei’s cousin…okay??! Done asking!?” yuki said and stood up.

Rein blinked and asked. “You’re also friends with that person?!”

Yuki went down to grab some breakfast and looked at her while eating some bread. “Any problems???!!” her eyes were like somewhat from the tigers.

“Why are you staring at me like that..” Rein sacredly said.

“Nothing…!” then sat at the sofa.

 

“Ohayoooooooooo!” greeted  Haruka then Satomi then Mimi..

 

__

‘Will you come later?!” Yuki asked Haruka.

Haruka nodded as she answers the question. ‘Haiiii!....”

“How bout you mama?!” Yuki asked Satomi.

Rein was smirking and said. ‘Not asking me ?”

“okay so will you go rein?!” Yuki looked at her.

Rein nodded and said. “Of course…you’re there Yuki chan…”

Yuki smiled and said. “baka !!!!”

“Yehhheey! Yuki smiled! “ Rein jumped in delightness.

Haruka and Satomi walked ahead pretending not to know Rein chan at all. While yuki was shaking her head also pretending that Rein was not her friend at all.

“Nee…will Mimi join us later?!” Rein asked.

“I think she and Yuto have a date later…so we didn’t bother to ask her at all…” Haruka said.

“Ohhh souu~” Rein said

__

They arrived at the school and went on their separate ways…

Since Haruka and Satomi went on the same direction they are the one who often talked to each other..

‘Nee Haru chan…spill everything…hayakuuu!” Satomi was eager to know everything about her and Yamada.

Haruka whispered something that made Satomi’s eyes widened.

FLASHBACK

‘Where are you taking me?!!!!!”  Haruka asked while Yamada was grabbing her along.

‘To my house…..”  yamada said.

‘Eiii! Chottttttooooo~ nande!” haruka was now trying to escape from Yamada’s grip, but its no use, he kidnapped her and let her ride his car. A red Ferrari car.

“Sugoiii! …” Haruka was amazed to see how organized his car is.

Yamada drove the car perfectly as Haruka was looking at her.

“Don’t look at me like that.. we might get into an accident because you’re distracting me…” He .

Haruka smirked and said. “Youuu’re such a conceited person…” then she looked at the window and out her headphones.

Yamada looked at her and said.”be thankful I like you……!” he whispered as he look at her.

 

__

They arrived at their house and saw a girly type of place…

“Ehhh~ full of flowers?!” Haruka said.

Yamada smiled and said. “Well, I don’t like this kind of place…….but my housemate designed it this way. He likes flowers though..” he said.

“He???! You mean a guy…” haruka said while putting her headset on her bag.

Yamada looked at her and said. ‘Noo~ maybe a her….” He .

“tsss!” haruka smirked.

 

“Yamadaaaaaa kun!!!!!’ A small guy said as he ran down the stairs..

“Honeyyy senpai?!” Haruka looked at the guy as he ran down the staircase.

“Who’s that girl Yamada-ku-un..” The guy asked in a flirting way.

“Ohh~ Haruka…. Haruka Akane…..” Yamada said introducing her gladly.

The guy looked at him while he was holding a stufftoy… “haruka nee?!”

Haruka looked at her and said. “Who are you…?!” her eyes were like setting a fire anytime.

“Chinen!!! Yuri Chinen!!!!” the guy said.

“huh….! You’re like honey sempai from ouran …….” Haruka smirked at him.

“I don’t like you here….” Chinen said..

Haruka smirked and said. “Well, I don’t like you also!” haruka smirked again then looked at him and ignored him.

Yamada blinked thrice as he was staring at the two who was like killing each other silently.

“Anooooo~!” yamada interrupted.

“Nanddddeeee!” The two said in unison..

“Why are you copying me?!” Haruka shouted.

Chinen smirked and said. ‘Why are you……COPYING ME!!!” Chinen shouted back.

“Would you two calm down….?” Yamada said while stopping them.

Haruka became irritated and decided to leave the place. ‘Im outta here….”

“Ehhhh~ Haru chan…Chotttooooo!” Yamada tried to stop her and looked at Chinen.

“Whyy?” Chinen looked at him.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

“So you left the house?!” Satomi asked.

Haruka nodded and said “yess. That little guy is soooo irritating you know.. he’s cute but…..duhhhh! ..” she said irritably..

Satomi laughed and said. “I guess they’re making an OTP…”

Haruka looked at Satomi and said. “you betcha……some kinda .” Then laughed.

 

__

Yuki ‘s class had ended and as she walked outside the room she saw Keito waiting at her carrying a guitar case.

“Yoooh Yuki chan…” Keito greeted her and volunteered to carry her bag.

“Heyy! …” Yuki stopped her because she saw him carrying a guitar case.

“Nooo.Iam a guy so let me…” keito insisted.

Yuki smiled and said. “Okay….”

It took them ten minuted before they arrived at the place.

“keito kun…Is rein chan and the others are here already?!” She asked him.

Keito nodded and said. ‘They are here ahead of us……….”

“Ohhh sou~” Yuki said.

They entered the place and saw Rein, Haruka and Satomi there….

“Ohh~ they are here…” Yuki said excitedly leaving her things to keito..

“Yuki channn~” They shouted at her…

“Guys…!” Yuki greeted them.

“Ehemmm. We smelled something….” Rein said.

“Are you and that guy…”Satomi was pointing at keito… “Are…..you know that?!”

“Nooo~ we’re friends…” Yuki said while waving her hands infront of them.

“Well, we like him for you!” Haruka said…

Keito walked infront of them and said. ‘Yuki,, you forgot your bag….” Keito said as he gave her bag.

“Ohhh gomen~~~” Yuki said. ‘ohh~ gambarre!” Yuki said as she gestured a “goodluck” sign to him.

“Ahuuuum!” keito said and ran over the stage…

 

__

 

“EHHHHHHHH” The four girls shouted.

“Yuto was playing in the band??????!” Haruka’s eyes widened..

“And….he was playing the drums…..!” Rein shouted while pointing at him….

“He’s so kakkkkkkoiiii!” Satomi shouted like a fangirl..

Yuki looked at him and said. “Then Mimi’s here?!”

They all look at each other and said. ‘Righttt! Where is she…….?!”

They all look around and saw mimi….. “There….!”

They ran towards her and hugged her. “Mimi channnn~ “

Mimi was shocked to see her friends there. “Ohh~ what are you all doing here?!”  she asked

“Yuki’s friend keito invited us here….” Rein said.

“Ohh~ Keito kun……” Mimi said.

“You know him?!” Yuki asked.

“yess.! Him and Yuto were like bestfriends……..” Mimi said happily.

“Ohhhhhhhh~” they all answered at her….

“So lets enjoy this night…! Tomorrow is sembreakkk!!!!” Rein shouted..

“YOU LIKES SEMBREAKK!!!!” Yuki shouted because of the loud sound.

“what do you expect of her…”Satomi said…

“You got it right…” haruka and mimi said in unison.