Vacation Galore [ HaruYama way]

Moving Closer

 

Haruka stood up leaving Satomi in the room. She went out side to get some fresh air.

“Why does Manila doesn’t have this kind of smell….” Haruka sniffed.

Someone threw something at her which made her turned around. “Ittaiii yo~….” She glared at the guy. “Yanata……!!!!!” she looked at him and cleched his fist.infront of him.

Yamada looked at her and put his hands on his pocket and looked at the stars. “Neee…..arent those stars incredible?! It seems that there are some stars that have families, friends and even lovers..”he laughed. “What do you think?!” he looked at haruka.

Haruka nodded and said. “They have some connections between them though…” she said while looking at it.

“You’re so beautiful..” Yamada said while looking at her.

“Yes, they are beautiful to look at…” Haruka said amazingly.

“No, you’re beautiful.’Yamada’s eyes were on her.

“Huh?!?!” haruka turned to look at him and saw his angelic face looking straight at her.

Ehhh??! Why does my heart go all doki doki with this guy!? She told herself as she looks at him.

“Haruka chan..” Yamada was leaning at her closely……..inches apart….closely……..centimeters apart. Now haru can feel Yamada’s breathing….when…

 

“Ehem….” Chinen butted in..’yama chan!?!” he looked at him making Yama freaked out and sat down on the chair and Haru tapping the floor .

“Na-na-nani!” Yamada said while smiling widely . “Wha-What are you doing here?!?!?!?!” Yamada shrugged.

Haruka looked at Yamada and silently said. “Why so nervous?!”

Yamada looked at her as if knowing what he was thinking. “Nande…?!”

Haruka turned to look away and went into their room.

__

Haruka slammed herself on the door and thought. “why do he have to do that?!?!?!?!” she thought as she looked at the ceiling.

 

“Haru-chan?!?!” Yuki said while drying her hair using a towel.

“Ohhh!” Haru squealed.

“What’s with that squellling nee chan?!” Yuki said while walking away.

Haruka walked to her bed where she was with Satomi and said. “Naa betsuni..Jyaa~”

“Ohhh~” Yuki said then walked to her room with Mimi and Rein as she received a text.

 

From; Keito

Yuki-chan..  anoo~ can you call Satomi later to the terrace. Jyaa. That’s it. Oyasumi..

 

“Terrace?!’ Yuki wondered as she showed the text to Rein and Mimi.

“Ohhh~ who’s waiting there…” Rein asked giggling.

“ohhh~ maybe Yabu nii chan..” Mimi pointed at them.

“Maaahh~ the boys have something nee?!” Yuki said as she sat on the bed.

The girls nodded and giggled. “So that’s why Yuto cant be reached nee…” Mimi said.

 

__

Haruka locked herself in the room and found Satomi there but was called by Yuki for tonight’s show.

“Ehh. Dare [who?!]” Haruka said while Satomi closes her phone.

“Yuki-chan…” Satomi said as she clicks her phone.

“Ohh` she was outside a while ago..” Haruka said while preparing to go to sleep.

Satomi looked at her and said. ‘Early to bed?!” she looked at her watch.”Its 7pm ne. Why so early to go to sleep.”

Haruka covered herself with a blanket and said. “Im too tired..”

“Ohhh sou..then better lock the door later….Yamada might come barging in…” Satomi as she laughed.

Haruka covered herself in a blanket again and smirked. Yamada Yamada Yamada……… arghghhhhhhhh! She said then fall asleep.

__

Haruka woke up 9pm without Satomi at her room, she went out and heard the three giggling. She didn’t went inside and instead went to the rooftop for some fresh air. [well, she was using all her time consuming all the air…hahah XD]

“Sugoiiii….” Haruka said as she puts her arms behind her neck. “Hoshi! Hoshi! Hoshi! [star..star…star]” she keeps on singing.

“Haru-chan?!” Someone called her…..

She turned to look at the guy and widen her eyes. “Ya-ma-da?!”

Yamada’s eyes widen and smiled. “You called me perfectly!!!” he said.

“Huuuuuuh…?!” she wondered.

Haru sat up and hugged her knees. “I always call you like that..” she said while Yama was sitting beside her.

“No you didn’t…” Yama said while looking at her.

“You’re so stupid Yanata…” she said as she looked at the sky.

Yamada turned around as he tilted his head.”There she goes again…”

‘huh?!” Haru asked.

“Naaa betsuni….” Yamada said.

The two were talking when they heard some voice coming from the terrace.

Your late…. A guy said.

“What’s this!?!” a girl said

“Yabu ?!” Haruka wondered as she listens carefully. “Sato-Mama?!” she added.

“ehhh.. Sato nee chan and Yabu nii..” Yamada pointed at them

Haruka covered Yamada’s mouth and hissed. ‘Shut up…” she said, her face was centimeters from his.

Yamada looked at her and whispered at her ear. “Our position now wants me to take a part 2 from what I did earlier on our way here….”

“Huuuuh?!” haruka looked at her straight in the eyes as she saw him face to face.

Yamada loosen took off her hands from his mouth and said. “You’re always saying  huh….” He said.

“Whatever..” Haruka said looking below trying to watch them…while trying her best to hear them she almost fell down and luckily Yamada was there to catch her.

“be careful…” Yamada said as his forehead was on hers, hands on her waist.

Haruka stood up releasing from his grip and said. “Ill go now….”

Yamada nodded and stayed there..

__

OHHHMY! Why my heart is going doki doki now. Im palpitating…I cant breathe…. She told herself whiel spacing out but then she thought. ‘im overacting….” She walked to the girls room and told what she had saw.

__

Haruka slept on the three’s room because she was scared to sleep alone on her bed because she know Satomi was not there…

They went out the room and was surprised to see Satomi all red and all.

“Ohh…Did you encounter some flowers!?” Rein and Yuki said in unison.

Satomi nodded as she sneezed.

Mimi, Haruka , Rein & Yuki looked at each other as they said. “Yabbbbaaaai~”

 

__

The next day, Yuki informed them that they should not eat the cake on the table….

‘Ohhhkay!” Haruka said as she posed on okay sign.

“Got it…” rein answered.

“Yuto was really on this huh..” Mimi said crossing her arms on he chest.

 

Haruka went out to eat breakfast, well it was 9am when she saw Yamada walking like a pregnant person. She called him and he turned to look at her waving.

She looked at him and saw some whip cream on his face. She brought out a napkin and wiped it off. “What did you eat huh…so childish…” she said while wiping the cream on his lips.

“Some cake on the table…” Yamada smiled.

‘OHHH! Cake..”Haruka said and was surprised. “baka…!” she mocked her head.

“What?!” Yamada said rubbing his mocked head.

‘You ate a cake?!?!” Haruka shouted.

“Hai…..wanna taste some of it..” Yamada said while leaning closely at her.

‘ert..” haruka said while she slaps her face and walked out as.

Yamada looked at her and thought. How can I tell her what I truly feel , if we act like this almost everyday… he sighed.

I must confess on our last day. Now he eagerly said.

 

 

 

Is this chapter a little bit confusing?! tell me minna  by commenting below.

Arigachuu :*