His True Self

Moving Closer

 

Yuto smirked as he saw Kento his brother act like a total cool person and all, then he saw Mimi with him coming Kento’s way. Well he was with Keito and Kei that time since they are bandmates.

“Ehhhhh~ The heck…Why…” Kei’s eyes widened as he saw Mimi going with Kento.

Keito looked at Yuto and whacked Kei’s head. “Urusai.. [shut up]”

“Why…….” Kei was like getting angry looking at Keito because of what he did to him but turned to look at Yuto who was like going to strangle someone.

“Ooooops… Gomen..” Kei said as he zip his mouth.

Keito just shaked his head and looked at Yuto. “You okay…”

Yuto just stared at the two who was far away as he said. “Ill kill him though his my brother…” then walked out putting the drumsticks on his back.

“Chottoooo…. Yuuuu..” Keito shouted while Yuto was walking away..

__

‘Now what do you want?!” Mimi said while looking at Kento.

Kento was looking all gloomy and all. “I want to talk to you…Can you have time?”

“Is this quite real or just some kinda of child’s play Mr. Nakajima….”  Mimi said as he crossed his arms on hers.

Kento looked and looked at her.

Gahhhd. So is he acting just kinda Yutti……The heck is he thinking about?! She told herself while looking at him.

“Please…” kento pleaded.

Mimi can’t stand Kento puppy eyes and just agreed. So she went with him on a bench just infront of the school cafeteria infront of their building. They both sat there and stood silent for about a minute or two. Until Kento talked.

“Anooo~ you’re the girlfriend of my nii chan right?!” Kento asked.

Mimi nodded and said not looking at him “Yes,, but I think because of you..we would break up…”

‘Well, that’s even more good…” Kento said as he laid back on the bench.

“Now what do you want….” Mimi asked angrily raising her voice.

Kento kept quiet and said. “You know…Yuto nii chan was actually my not-so-real brother….we’re only brothers because his dad do have this kind of relationship with my mom, and I was the fruit you know…I was kinda glad when I thought when I was 8 that I want to meet my brother, my mom didn’t allow me too because she said that his family would not accept me..”

 

“ohh sou…so where’s your mom now?!” Mimi asked still not looking at him.

Kento kept quiet then uttered. ‘Well, she died when I was 11 because of sickness……and I thought of going home with Yuu niichan. But her mom just didn’t accept me, instead they thrown me away like a garbage. Good thing that there’s this some good Samaritan who helped me..And I hate Yuto Nakajima for being all that and Im like this…” he said angrily while clenching his fist.

Mimi looked at Kento and saw him crying. ‘Anooo~ Well, Yutti doesn’t committed any sin about what had happened….” She said now looking at him.

“He has….If only he was not my onii chan then maybe I could have a good family…and because of her mom…….” He cried.

Mimi tapped his shoulders and said. “Okay..but don’t blame it on Yutti okay….”

“I don’t care…..” Kento said.

__

“Dare [who] ?!”  Rein said while she was with Yuki.

“Who’s who?!” Yuki said while looking at the direction where Rein was looking.

“Mimi chan is with that Nakajima….” Rein said furiously…

Yuki looked again and said. “Kento…”

;Ill kill that guy….dont tell me that he is Yuto’s brother….” Rein said while clenching her fist tightly until someone called her name.

“Rein chan….” A guy called him.

Yuki and Rein looked at the guy and Rein smiled. “Taipi sempai….”

“Yow~” Taipi greeted with a smile on a face. “Why so hot headed ?!” he asked.

“Nothing….” Rein smiled and Yuki elbowing her. “nani…?!” as she turned to look at Yuki.

‘Who’s that!?” she whispered.

“Ohhh~” Rein said as she snapped. “Taipi sempai….This is Yuki, my bestfriend…”

“Ohh~ Yoroshiku Yuki chan……” Taipi greeted as he smiled at her.

“So who’s that guy you’re looking a while ago that made you on fire Rein chan?!” he added as he looked at her.

“ohhh~ its about some guy..that…”as she pointed at Kento.

Taipi looked at the guy and told himself. Kento?!

“You know him sempai?!” Yuki asked.

“Ahhhmmm..I kinda remember someone who really looked like him…” Taipi said while looking at him.

“Ohhh sou…” the two said in unison.

Taipi looked at his watch and decided to go ahead leaving them as he thought himself “what Is  Kento doing here….?!”

__

That afternoon, Taipi waited at the gate as Kento goes home.

“Yoooooow~” taipi waved at kento.

Kento looked at the guy and smiled. “Taipi nii chan !!!!!” as he ran towards him and punched his arm.

“What are you doing here huh…….!” He asked

Kento scratched the back of his head and said. ‘I told you Ill find my nii chan and get revenge right?!” he said.

Taipi smirked and grabbed Kento by his collar and dragged him to have a convo with him. “Tell me…….You saw your nii chan~? Didn’t I tell you not to revenge?!” he punched him on his face leaving a scar.

‘but I cant….! I just want to punch Yuto nii chan to get revenge….” He smirked.

Taipi smirked and said. “He doesn’t have any connections to your problems NAKAJIMA KENTOOOOO!” he shouted at him.

Kento’s eyes widened and sighed “Why there so many nuisance ! …” he said while sighing.

‘Its because…Your nii chan doesn’t have anything to do with your stupid problems….You’re both victims….” He shouted at him making his knees weakens.

‘I guess you’re right….But I like Mimi….” He said

Taipi whacked his head and said. “Don’t ever meddle with someone’s girl !”

Kento nodded but grinned. ‘I don’t want to lose at my brother…” then he walked out.

Taipi palmed his forehead and said. ‘I cant stop that brat….!”

 

*Taipi was actually Kento’s neighbor for about five years and acted as his brother for that five years. And because of that he knew every problems of Kento not knowing that he would attend in his school*

‘Ill get Mimi’s heart no matter what…” Kento smirked and whispered at himself.