Chapter 31

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

Alternative Ending(1)
Jiyong POV

Jiyong drove as fast as he could; the traffic was terrible. He considered just running the rest of the distance but decided against it; he had at least two miles to go and if he ran for it, he would never make it. He looked at the clock on the dashboard and it read 9:38AM. Jiyong slammed his hand down against the steering wheel and put his head in his hands; he had to restrain himself from crying. He had never felt so much for somebody. Lydie was different to all the other girls he had dated; they all just liked his status. But not Lydie. He'd never really been in love; except once. After his first love hurt him he swore never to fall that deep again.
        The traffic lights were still on red. Why did the airport have to be this far away? *ring ring*  Jiyong leaned over to find his phone in the glove compartment. He picked it up. The traffic lights turned green. Jiyong heard the sound of car horns beeping behind him. "Alright," he shouted; putting his phone to his ear; he didn't recognise the number.
"Ji?" The voice questioned with curiosity, "where are you? I thought you were coming to see me today,"  the voice on the other side of the phone was a young females. Jiyong still didn't recognise it. He pulled onto the highway.
"Who is this?" He said; his voice also full of curiosity.

"It's Bella! Where are you oppa? I miss youuuu! You said you were coming around... and you were bringing that nice lady with you!" Jiyong cringed. He knew Bella wouldn't understand even if he told her what was happening. Jiyong pulled into the opposite lane and sped up. He was approaching the airport now; a few minutes away; he was approaching the runway. 
"I'm sorry Bells, me and Lydie are busy today." He heard a sigh on the other end of the line. He was loosing patience. He rolled his eyes; he heard the sound of sirens behind him and the sound of car tires. Jiyong looked out of his back window; taking his eyes off the road for just seconds but that was all it took.
        Jiyong looked back at the road; gasped and slammed on his brakes but it was too late. He dropped the phone as a silver car smashed into the side of his car. Jiyong closed his eyes and waited for the pain to come. He heard the sound of cars behind him - and in front screeching to a hault. Then he felt it. The impact. He heard the sound of metal crushing before he out.
"Oppa? Oppa are you there? Oppa!"  Bella heard everything; she called out for Jiyong and cried. 

Lydie POV
Lydie began to board the plane. She felt sad. She kind of hoped that Jiyong would show up, pick her up and take her far, far away. But he didn't. She was left to board the plane with all this heavy feeling of guilt on her shoulders. She regretted not telling him face-to-face; she knew she would. Her father put his arm around her; he looked more nervous than she did. Lydie still hated her father for not trying to work it out with her mother, but he had his reasons so she tried to forget it.

        "Have a good flight," said the air hostess who was greeting them at the boarding gate. Yeah, right, Lydie thought as she smiled back.
Lydie was sat in her seat; flying made her father feel ill so she had the window seat. She stared at the aeroplane door; hoping that Jiyong would walk through it. She looked at the clock; the plane was supposed to set off in 10 minutes. Lydie felt she had been punched in the stomach; she knew he wouldn't make it, that was, if he was even coming. She sank back into her seat. Her father put his hand on hers; she knew what she was hoping for. He wish that 'he' would turn up too; for her sake. He knew she wanted to stay in Seoul and he wanted her to stay too.

Jiyong POV
Jiyong woke up; there was a throbbing pain in his head and his lower back. He couldn't move. His senses were confused; his sight was blurred - everything he saw was a blur; he could only see flashing lights which he assumed were the police cars that were behind him just moments ago. His hearing has almost gone; all the sounds from outside sounded like they were miles and miles away; they sounded muffled. All he could taste was blood; he tried to move his arm to his mouth but to no avail; he couldn't move his arm; it was trapped. He groaned in pain. He tried to move his other arm; this time it wasn't trapped. He reached over and took his seatbelt off; he felt a sense of relief on his chest; but it still hurt terribly. He didn't know what to do. He decided just to wait for the authorities to come and save him.
       The pain became too much. He out again.





Okaaay, guys hello! (It's the half term now, yay! I might get to finish my story off -double yay-!)
Anyway, what I wanted to say was that I have written 3 alternate endings for this story with this being number 1 - but this one isn't finished yet so the next chapter I update will be continuing on from this ending. It sounds silly haveing 3 different endings but I couldn't decide which one I preferred. I might get rid of 1 of them. I just wanted to ask, do you want me to upload the others after this one? Please answer me I'm loosing sleep over it (not literally but you get the idea)!?
ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
        And by the way, sorry Izzie~~ I already had this idea... m(_ _)m