Chapter 28

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

When I awoke, I woke to the dark; I awoke to the sound of cars humming and people talking. I felt relieved to wake up, except I still had the throbbing pain in the back of my head. I got off the damp floor and picked up my bag. I left the alleyway and headed home. I didn't think about what had happened that morning, I refused to think about it. People stared and pointed at me as I walked by, I guessed I looked like hell just by the looks I got. I looked at my hands and found them to be covered in blood, as soon as I got home I was going to have a long, hot bath.
        I looked at my phone and found six missed calls from Jiyong and one unread text which said:

Where are you? I woke up to find you had left... I hope you are okay, did something happen? I'm begining to worry about you, you haven't returned my calls and I phoned your parents and they don't know where you are either. I spoke to TOP and he said you left around 8am and it is now 4 in the afternoon. Call me when you get this ok? Ji x
I wondered whether I should call him back, I didn't want to not call because then he would worry and I definitely didn't want that. I decided to text him:
I'm fine. Sorry about leaving so suddenly, something came up. I hope I didn't worry you. :-)
A reply came just seconds after I had sent the text I felt guilty that he had been worrying about me. I wasn't going to tell him what had happened to me, I didn't plan on telling anybody. The more I thought about what had happened, the weaker I felt... which made me want to be with Jiyong.
I knew that was a bad thing so I resisted temptation to tell him.
        I didn't reply to his message and another one came through a few minutes later asking me where I was, I didn't reply to that one either.
        I didn't have any money so I had to walk home, I debated calling my father once or twice but I didn't want to let him see me like this. I just hoped that both of my parents were out. I came across a public toilet, I decided to go inside and wash myself up; even though I had grown accustom to people staring at me as I walked by. I looked even worse that I thought and much worse than I felt. My face was covered in blood and my hair was drenched I couldn't determine whether it was drenched in blood or rain water. The area around my eye had already began to swell and there were several cuts on my cheek. I splashed water over my face and scrubbed all the dried blood off, there wasn't anything I could do with my hair so I walked outside.
        As soon as I walked outside I noticed that there was a huge group of girls on the other side of the road, it looked like there was hundreds of them; there was also a news van. It looked like they were surrounding something or someone. I also noticed that there was a small, jet black limousine. I was begining to get curious. 
        I was just stepping out into the road to get to the other side when something stopped me in my tracks. I saw who there were surrounding and it was Jiyong. What was he doing here?! He was at the front of the crowd and he was being interviewed, I stood staring at him for a moment. He looked very different compared to how he did; his hair was straightened and his clothes were... strange; they didn't look like the kind of clothes that anybody would wear. He didn't look like Jiyong but instead, he looked like G-Dragon. I stood there in shock.
        Jiyong and his interviewer crossed the road and they were followed by the mob of girls, he had a grin on his face as the interviewer spoke and gestured towards the group of girls. I shook my head and then it dawned on me that they were heading in my direction. I began to panic as they got closer and closer to me. I looked up and down the road and ran across as fast as I could. I looked back to find Jiyong staring directly at me but now the grin on his face had faded and had been replaced by a look of anguish. I looked down and shook my head. I didn't mean to run but I just paniced, I didn't want to see him like this... I didn't expect to see him. By the time I looked back up he had been engulfed into the crowd. I sighed and hurried home.

My parents were both out by the time I got in, I found my fathers bags at the top of the staircase. I sighed, turned some music on and started to run my bath water. I couldn't stop thinking about the look on Jiyongs face. I wanted to call him and tell him I was sorry. I wouldn't even know how to justify my actions, unless I told him the truth; which wasn't happening.

After I finished my bath, I began to write my goodbye letter, it took me until 2AM.








Sorry I didn't update on Thursday like I said I would... I decided to re-write the whole chapter because it was bad hahaa. So here it is~ Chapter 28! 
Another chapter away from finishing... ^__^ so, I have my first exam on Tuesday and then another three throughout the week and I'm going to Church tomorrow and spending the day at my aunties, so I won't have time to do any writing tomorrow... ANYWAY, I'm so excited for SE7ENs Japanese album! The King is back! *dances* I've waited so long for a new SE7EN album... *wipes away tear* hahaa. This chapter was a little more rushed that I wanted but nevermind it is okay. You finally found out how she is going to say goodbye now! And she finally saw 'G-Dragon' not Jiyong, I tried to write it as though she didn't like it, I hope that ~vibe~ came across.^^
See you soon~!