Chapter 7

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

~Lydie's thoughts and feelings~
My mind was being overwhelmed by the possibilites of who this kid could be.
It made me feel slightly uncomfortable behing around him considering I was nobody... But I don't think that bothers him as much as I think it does, because otherwise why would he be sat here with me and not with somebody whom of which everybody knows their name? But... everything I have witnessed whilst being with him has made me have more faith in him, he has acted like a friend should, not that I'd know much about how friends should and shouldn't act, but he's made me feel happy and I presume that's how friends make you feel; happy and like you belong.
But I've also felt a twinge of guilt for not knowing who he really was, because although he may act like he doesn't care, most celebrities live of the fame and love their fans give them, maybe once he opens up about who this G-Dragon is I can show him how much I do care whoever he may be...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


G-Dragon, G-Dragon, G-Dragon, G-Dragon, G-Dragon... Who was G-Dragon? And did I really want to know who he was? I'm already fond of Jiyong as he is now. I was staring at him eating his food, I had finished long ago. I realised how strange I'd probably look just watching him eat but I couldn't help it. I sighed, "G-," he stopped eating his food and froze, his eyes was burning with rage. "I mean, J-Jiyong," I stuttered as I realised my mistake, I hope it didn't cost me too much, I put a playful smile back on my face regardless. "Who is G-Dragon then? I mean, what does he do?" I picked up my glass and took a big gulp of the liquid within, it stung the back of my throat.
        "He's a singer Lydie, a rapper too. Quite a well known one aswell," he added with a wink, back to his cocky self. I was begining to piece everything together as soon as he said that. The girls on the bench, the security guards, the car... the failed attempt at a disguise, I let out a little laugh. He looked at me in puzzlement as he took his last bite of food, about time, I simply shook my head.
"Sooo what, are you in a band or something?" I said it as enthusiastically as I could, folding my arms and leaning closer to the table, closer to him. The waiter had come back and took our plates and replaced them with dessert, I couldn't eat this too... I smiled as sweetly as I could master. "So you want to meet them, I'm guessing?!" he snapped at me. "They're a hundred times better than me, so I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to meet them." His anger had been replaced by sorrow, I wasn't sure what he was trying to say, because I think he's wonderful, but that didn't stop my anger from coming out.
        "Ji, what are you trying to say? I didn't even know who you were and yet I came out with YOU, doesn't that tell you something?" The look of sorrow on his face had been replaced by embarrassment and shame.
"I... I-I didn't mean it like that, I just..." he started to stammer. I shook my head and reached for my bag when a young girl came bounding out of one of the side doors, the waiters hissing at her and trying to pull her back, she only looked 10 or 11, she had pigtails in and was wearing what looked like her school uniform. She was strolling towards us and she was shouting, 'Jiyong-oppaaa!'





Sorry this chapter isn't very good ><''
I think I'm having writers block 'cause I usually write in a certain place, and I'm not in this certain place so I can't seem to concentrate... but I will be there for the next chapter so it will be much better and alot less rushed! ^^
'
I hope that made sense... Also I would like to thank you all for the nice responses I have gotten back, I appreciate you all! <3