Chapter 8

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

"Jiyong oppaaaa!" she was screaming his name over and over, she had a stern look on her cute little face. She was walking over to our table stomping her little feet as she went, she was carrying a book in one hand that read, 'Alice In Wonderland' and a teddy bear in the other, she held them both close to her body. She was the cutest thing you've ever seen that is, if you just blocked out her constant, repetitive screaming. I was stood up, I was going to make my exit but I was too intrigued. I glanced down at Jiyong to see him staring down with his head in his hand and I could hear him whispering to himself, his hand was shaking but only slightly.
        The girl was now stood at our table, she put her book and teddy on the table and crossed her arms and stared at Jiyong, I don't think she had even noticed me yet. "Jiyong oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" she screamed one last time, I cringed as my ears stung. Jiyong, finally acknowledged her by lifting up his head and turning around and pulling his seat closer to her, he looked into her eyes and smiled. I could see her struggling trying to stay angry as he stared at her, she uncrossed her arms and ended up giving in. "Where were you oppaa?~" she spoke English. I was even more intrigued now, just who was she? Jiyong stood up too and lifted her into his arms with one swoop, the girl giggled as he squeezed her and nudged her with his nose, I felt a sudden  of jealousy. I picked my bag up and decided now was the best time to take my leave.
        "Lydieee~" I froze just after a few steps, it was the little girl and was calling my name, she knew who I was.
I swirled around to see the girl skipping towards me, I wasn't sure what to do, Jiyong was watching her carefully. "Eonniii!~" she said as she opened her arms and gestured for a hug, I stared blankly at Jiyong then back at the little girl. Now that I looked more at Jiyong and the little girl they had remarkable resemblances. She also had the same dark brown eyes and the same goofy smile.
        I kneeled down, smiled at her as playfully as I could and she pulled me in for a hug first. I saw Jiyong turn his head to the side as he inspected us both, she pulled away and went running up to pick her book and teddy up, she came running back to me holding out her book, "Bella want Eonni to read to her!" I couldn't find my words, I just kept stuttering, thankfully Jiyong saved me. He walked up and put his hand on the little girls back, "Bella, we're having dessert, would you like to join us?" she dropped the book and ran and sat in Jiyongs seat. He put his arm on my shoulder and said he'd explain.



/Sorry this chapter is kind of rushed. I didn't know how to introduce little Bella that well, so I apologise! Next chapter will be better and they'll finally be leaving each other ^^;