Chapter 17

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

 

The same group of girls were at the gates, in exactly the same place, still waiting. As soon as they saw us approach they started shouting his name, more fans came and the crowd started to build up. Jiyong stopped and waved. He grabbed my hand and led me out another way, avoiding the fans, he bowed as he went by, I could see the dissapointment in their faces. Two security guards were following closely behind us. 
        I was starting to think taking the ride in the car would have been a better idea, he is clearly a huge celebirty and everyone knows who he is and walking around in the middle of the day with him probably wasn't a good idea... "We can go in the car if you want," he glanced at me and shook his head. "Why?"
"Why? You want to know why? Because I want to walk, is that such a problem? I should be allowed to walk down the street, shouldn't I?" he pulled me along harder and his speed increased. "Well, yes, but you're going out your way and avoiding people, I just thought it would be easier for you if we rode in the car, I didn't know you were this well known, otherwise I would have said  to take the car in the beginning." He stopped.
"Lydie, you think about others too much. Why don't you think about yourself? Don't you want to be able to walk to the park on a sunny day like today? Or would you rather be in a car? Because I just want to walk out in the open, with you." I think there was a subtle message behind what he was saying and I was beginning to pick it up and so I nodded. "And besides, we always have security with us, so nothing will happen, okay? And I will make sure nothing happens to you, that's a promise," he put his face to mine and kissed the tip of my nose. 
        The beginning of the walk was pretty peaceful, there was a few girls that would scream and point but they never came up to him. We walked in silence, he would occasionally squeeze my hand or the back of my hand. I enjoyed the silence, I had time to think of everything that was happening, I had a strange feeling that's why he was so persistant to walk; so I could clear my mind. I smiled at the thought and pushed myself closer to him and he let go of my hand and put his arm around my waist. I thought about my parents and what was going to happen. I hoped they could sort everything out, but I knew deep down that they won't. I will always be behind my father, no matter what happens, I knew that for sure. He was always there for me, I know that now. 
        Once we were getting closer to the park, that's when the few fans that were following us turned into what seemed like hundreds. Both girls and boys, but 99% girls. Jiyong pulled himself closer to me and held my hand as we walked through the crowd, the security that were following us, were now leading as through his fans. The fans were screaming both at him and me, I could see the girls trying to grab him. I felt an urge to push them all away. 
I could feel them grabbing at me too, but not in the same way, they were being more aggressive towards me. But we kept walking through, his grip on my hand got tighter. The crowd was never ending. Jiyong bowed every so often, I guess you had to really. The crowd was beginning to thicken even more now, I could feel my hand slipping from Jiyongs, he gripped tighter but it wasn't any use, I got into the crowd.
        All the girls pushed me to the side, out of the crowd and away from their precious G-Dragon. I got pushed and pulled even when I was out of the way, I couldn't see him anymore, he was out of sight. I was still being pushed through the crowd and I ended up loosing my footing and falling. In that moment, I felt so small. I didn't know fans could be so arrogant, but I guess every fan would jump at the chance to even go near their idol. 
"May I help you up, miss?" It was a males voice and not one I recognised. It was deep and warm. He lowered his hand and I grabbed it.
"Thank you," I said pulling myself up. 
"It's alright, a lady never belongs on the floor." I looked up at him, he was wearing a Big Bang t-shirt and skin-tight jeans, he had black hair, piercing blue eyes and a smile on his face. "Why were you down there anyway?" I looked over at the crowd, "aah, crazy fans, will do anything to see there oppaaaaa~" I nodded. He seemed genuine and nice. I gestured towards his t-shirt, "you a fan then?" He glanced down at his t-shirt and smiled.
"Of course! I love Big Bang, who doesn't? My favourite band ever!" I felt kind of awkward considering, I didn't really know any songs, but I was with one of the members. "Oh, you have something on you, here let me," he pulled something out of my hair and Jiyong appeared saying my name. He stood staring at the boy and me, he looked me up and down, I had to look at myself to see what he was looking at and I noticed the scruff marks on my knees. He rushed over to me, "Lydie are you alright? What happened?" 
"I'm fine, Jiyong." I looked over his shoulder and at the mysterious boy who was stood wide-eyed at us both. Jiyong turned around, "YAH, YOU! What did you do? If you-" the boy bowed and didn't straighten up. "G-Dragon, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Jiyong put his hand on the boys back and he stood up straight then Jiyong bowed. All the girls started to scream, again. We stood there in silence for a few minutes when the boy finally spoke; "Is she your girlfriend?" He addressed Jiyong. Jiyong looked over at me, and this time the crowd of girls had gone quiet. 
"Yes," Jiyong turned to me, "she is my girlfriend... My Lydie." 
        He grabbed my hand and we walked away, the fans didn't follow us this time. "Since when was I your girlfriend?" I said followed by a laugh, although I was being very serious. 
"Do you not want to be my girlfriend?" I thought for a moment. 
"Well if your fans are going to try kill me everytime I leave the house..." he laughed and squeezed my hand. "I'd love to be, really." He kissed my cheek.
"Anyway enough of that, we're here!" he pointed to our desination and he started to increase his pace.
 

What does everyone think of Bommies new single? The video and the song makes me cry everytime I listen to it >o<
If any of you haven't heard it yet here is the video ^^: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypit0NcNV-8&feature=feedu