Chapter 16

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

 

I followed him down the coridoor, I could hear the others voices as he led me into a room. 
It was huge and it was occupied by not only 'Big Bang' but other guys I didn't know and there was a girl there too. I shrunk behind Jiyong who started speaking to them and I didn't understand it, obviously. He let go of my hand and walked towards the girl who had bright coloured red hair and she was with TOP. I wasn't sure whether to follow or stay where I was, I looked around looking for Seungri or anyone I knew... then I found Daesung sitting... alone. I walked over and sat with him, he had the hugest smile on his face when I sat down with him, he had a very childish smile. I instantly smiled back. He moved over closer to me, still grinning, he had his bag in his hand and was looking for something. 
"Err, do you need any help?" I said looking over his shoulder.
"Oh, no no! It's okay, it's fine, I can do it myself, I just don't know where I put it..." he dropped the bag and scanned the room, "I bet one of them have moved it! I bet it was Seungri..." he scowled in Seungris direction. 
"Scowling at somebody is only affective if they are looking, Dae," I laughed and he nodded. 
"I'm sorry about earlier, really," I smiled at him and put my hand on his, "it's fine, I don't mind." He still looked unconvinced, "I mean it, it's him you want to be asking for forgiveness, not me!" I took my hand of his and laughed and he laughed too. "You're probably right there Lydie! He will probably get me back later..." he had a slightly worried look on his face.
"He probably will," he turned around and shot darts at me and I just smiled. He got up and walked over to Jiyong and Jiyong pulled him under his arm and ruffled up his hair. I could hear him saying 'sorry, sorry, sorry.' 
        I was sat on my own, Jiyong didn't notice I was by myself, he was too busy with Daesung, I got my phone out my pocket and noticed I had an un-read text, it was from Dad. I already had a lump in my throat. 
"Hey baby girl, sorry about earlier, I hope you have fun today, maybe we should go out this week sometime, if you don't have work that is! I think me and your mother need to talk to you when you come back, it's important, but stay out as long as you want, you wouldn't want to come back here... there is a big black cloud hanging over the house at the minute... I'm sorry but it's going to be a tough decission for you Lydie, especially now you have your new boy 'friend' and I'm sorry. Love you girl, be safe! D x
I re-read it at least ten times, I couldn't understand the last sentance, what was he talking about? What decission? I guess I would find out soon, I would just forget about it for now.
        I was staring at my phone for some time when Seungri came over and plopped himself next to me, he had his arms spread out across the back of the seat. I just stared at him. 
"Now what is a lady like you doing sat over here all by yourself?" He swung his leg over the other and was staring at me. 
"Is that rhetorical?" He laughed a deep hoarse laugh. I was beginning to feel a little nervous, how did I ever think I could get through today, I had no idea what to talk about and everytime I spoke to Seungri my palms started to sweat and my heart-beats a little quicker and even I knew that it wasn't a good thing. 
"I guess it was, but why is your boyfriend over there and you are over here?" I couldn't even answer that  but I stared at Jiyong and I wanted to be with him. "Shall we make him notice you? Shall we make him a little jealous," Seungri winked at me, uncrossed his legs and grinned.
"Eh? What are you trying to say?" I saw his eyes glance over to Jiyong who was now looking over at us. He looked at me again and winked, "just play along..." he put his arm around my shoulder and put his chin on my shoulder, "Lydie, you're incredibly good looking and I've not been able to take my eyes off you," I pulled away but couldn't help but laugh and he laughed too. "Is it safe to ask you for your number?" 
"Oh, you charmer," I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes, he sat back  and laughed, Jiyong came over and glared at him. 
"Time to get going, Lydie," he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Seungri stood up too, "what about me and the rest of us," 
"We're not going," Taeyang said flatly with a dissapointed look on his face, "boss said so."
"What about Jiyong?" Seungri questioned sounding a little annoyed. 
"He's allowed, just this once," Seungri threw his hands in the air and sat back down with a frown on his face and shooed us out.
        They all said their goodbyes to me and wished to meet me again, but for longer next time. The girl TOP was with walked over too and said goodbye and gave me a hug. I didn't know who she was but she was beautiful and made me feel slightly intimidated but I liked her. I also noticed she also gave TOP a hugged as me and Jiyong walked away, and he looked so happy. 
 
"Are we going to walk? Or would my lady like to drive there and save herself the energy?" He asked as we were at the entrance, he was holding both my hands.
"I'm good to walk, I'm not that useless you know!" I scowled and he laughed then kissed me. 
"I know you're not... well you can be when you want to be! I only asked because I'm worried that the fans will..." he looked out the doors with a concerned look on his face which dissapeared once he faced me again, "to the park we go then!"





Don't know what happened in this chapter sorry it's abit crap, I've not slept for days >o<