Chapter 15

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

 

I didn't know where we was going to go but I was nervous about it, I didn't know what to talk about to any of them, I just wanted to go because I was going to make a fool of myself no matter what I said or did. I decided on speaking to them as little as possible. 
        I tried to pay attention to their conversation but it failed because they were speaking in Korean now, I just kept looking at their faces nodding as they spoke, I think they were talking about plans for the rest of the day. 
"Lydie what do you think?" asked Daesung he had a childish smile on his face. I could feel the colour draining from my face as they were all staring at me. "I... erm," I looked up at Jiyong for help and he laughed and put his arm around my shoulders. 
"Guys, I've told you before she doesn't understand Korean well, so... English," he looked down at me and smiled, I smiled back and he pulled my closer. 
"Well..." Seungri came to my side and grinned at me, "we can go wherever the lady wants to go, well most places, anyway." He winked at me and I had to look away, I was so attracted to him; he slowly pushed Jiyongs arm off my shoulder and put his own arm around me instead. Jiyong didn't seem fussed.
        They were all still staring at me waiting for an answer, I didn't even know anywhere in Seoul how on Earth was I supposed to know where to go? "Erm, anywhere you want to go is fine by me, Taeyang?" I looked at him with a pleading look on my face, I was trying to talk to each member at least a little, I didn't want them to think bad of me. 
"We could always go for a meal!" Taeyang smiled at me, I let out a sigh of relief, "we could go to Namsan and have a picnic type of thing there?" The rest of the boys nodded in agreement and so I just nodded too. 
Seungri had pulled his arm off my shoulders and started walking with Daesung and Taeyang back the way they all came from, I presumed they were going to collect their things but, TOP didn't go. He was stood staring at me with intense eyes and it made me feel uneasy. I wasn't sure whether I should say something or not, I looked at Jiyong and he was busy on his phone a few metres away. He had his arms crossed and didn't say anything. He didn't take that much of a dislike to me already did he? Maybe he was just shy like me, yes that must be it! I saw his lips part once or twice as if he was going to say something.
        "OIIIIIIIII, TOP!" I saw Seungris head pop out from one of the doors down the corridor, "ARE YOU NOT COMING TO GET YOUR STUFF OR WHAT?" he looked at me and turned and walked, "I'm coming now." 
After he had walked away I walked up to Jiyong who was still on his phone, I waited patiently until he had finished. He turned around and faced me with a stern look on his face, I pouted at him and the stern look went. "Aissssssssssh, Lydie! Why do you have to do things like that?"
"Things like what? I only looked at you!" I threw back.
"You may not try to look cute, but you do..." 
        He moved closer to me and put his hands around me and then... he put his soft lips against mine, I hesitated at first and I didn't react, but as he put his hands on the base of my back, I let him take control. 
I parted my lips slightly and he took advantage, I could feel his passion and I tried to show him mine; I pushed my fingers through his hair and I put my other hand around his neck and I put my body closer to his, I could feel him smiling and it made me happy too, the way our bodies entwined and were perfectly in sync. It sounds cliche but it was simply perfect.
I was the first to pull away, I could see the dissapointment in his eyes when I did so.
He pouted at me, "You spoil sport!" He moved his face back towards mine and he kissed me on my jaw and then my neck. 
        I pulled my head back and looked at his face, he was watching me closely too, I still had my hands in his hair and I started to fiddle with his hair as I spoke, "my very first kiss... and it was with you, Mr Kwon Ji Yong," I continued to fiddle with his hair he showed no reluctance. 
"Is that a good thing?" He whispered, his cool breath on my lips made me want to kiss him again... I nodded, "of course, is that really a question?" He laughed and gave me another peck on the lips, "and why is it a good thing Lydie?" I now gave him a stern look and pulled my eyes away from his  face, I got both my arms back and I had them on the top of his arms, he was watching me closely, I looked at his chest and started to fiddle with his jacket, "because... I think, well... infact, I know I like you and I think I like you a little, well more than a little actually, I think I like you a hell-of-alot." My hands had started to shake and I could hear my voice starting to crack, I never was an open person. He took his hands from off my back and he grabbed my hands, and said, "I think I have the same feelings as you right now Lydie, but I think my feelings are stronger than I could ever think... Does that even make sense? I don't know but I've not want to be with somebody as much as I want to be with you," he seemed satisfied with that finishing sentance. I hugged him and I hugged him tight. 
        "Anyway enough of that soppiness," he said returning to the 'cool' Jiyong, I let go and I couldn't help but grin.
"I think it's time we went to find the others and go out like we were supposed to, I'm getting damn hungry now!" 





Woo~ finally they kissed! It took me so long to actually write it because I've never wrote a kiss scene so I didn't know how to proceed with it /flails