Chapter 10

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

“JIYONG-OPPPAAA!” Bella was tugging on his sleeve, she had her teddy and her book back in her hands, she had the evidence of ice cream around her lips and her eyes showed signs of weariness. “Bella, sleep now…” she had stopped tugging, stopped shouting and insisted she wanted to sleep over and over until Jiyong stood up. He picked her up in his arms and she closed her eyes straight away. “I’m just going to take her upstairs, wait for me,” he smiled and went.

        Whilst I was on my own I got time to review the whole night and I actually had fun. Yeah, there may have been a few hiccups but I’ve grown to have feelings for this boy, Jiyong. I think he puts up a false façade in front of most people, even me at first, but I think he’s shown his true personality tonight. He showed me that he is caring, he is affectionate, but he does get jealous and angry easy. I regret ever wanting to leave.
        He didn’t take long to come back, he was only 10 minutes or something, but he still felt the need to apologise for taking so long. He had changed his coat and was now just wearing a jacket. I fell in love with it instantly; I fell in love with him wearing it. I only had a thin cardigan, and I could hear the wind even from the back of the restaurant. I shuddered.
        He ran to the side of my chair and waited for me to get up then he pushed my chair in. “I’m quite capable of doing that myself you know…” I avoided any eye contact with him.
“Yeah, but… I’m trying to be gentleman like. Just for you!” he stuck his tongue out at me, “oh and pushing a chair in is considered being a gentleman?” he looked shocked at my response and titled his head to the side and looked up in thought. “Hmmm, I guess not. Just figured you’d be impressed if I did something nice,”
 I laughed. I was already impressed by him enough, but I wasn’t sure whether this was the right moment to tell him that. “Off we go then,” he grinned and bowed slightly and held his arm out towards the door.
        I could hear the wind before we had even come anywhere near the door, I hope we didn’t have to wait long for the car to get here again, but I didn’t really want to leave him. Because, I didn’t know when I’d see him again, after all I’ve never seen him around school and he’s a singer so he won’t have time to see me every day like I’d want to. I could hear his footsteps close behind me.
The two security guards who were there when we first arrived opened the doors for us; it was dark outside and as soon as the doors opened the wind torn into my bare flesh, my hair went everywhere. I wrapped my arms around myself and shuddered when I felt something warm on my shoulder, it was Jiyongs hand.
I turned around and he pulled me closer to him. I was still cold.
        We walked in silence for what seemed like hours, he had his arm around my waist still. I felt better being so close to him, everything seemed well when I was with him. I didn’t think about school or my family or England, I just thought of him and how I wanted to be with him, nobody else. Considering we’ve only met today I already felt this attachment to him, which I’ve never felt for anyone else.
We sat down on a nearby bench when he rang the same person as before. I sat in silence as he spoke on the phone for awhile; the wind was still as bad as it was when we set out and I was beginning to shake now, I wrapped my arms around myself again, I hoped he would pull me against him again, but he didn’t.
        Once he had finished on the phone, we sat there in silence for a few minutes. I looked at him, I could see from the dimly lit street his eyes were tired. I was beginning to get tired too, extremely tired now that I thought about it, I yawned and closed my eyes but I opened them a few seconds later because of the sound of Jiyong fiddling with his jacket, he was ping it. My eyes were beginning to close again, but I managed to keep them open, only because I wanted to know what he was doing. I yawned again and this time he laughed, “Well it is quite late so I’m not surprised you’re tired,” he said this as he put his jacket around my shoulders, “and you seem to be quite cold too,” I looked at him in the eyes and smiled. My eyes began to sink and he pulled me towards him once again, so I had somewhere to lean I presumed.
        But this time, I let sleep take me and that was where the night ended, I only woke briefly when I heard the car pull up and the slamming of the doors, and once, just once I swore I could feel the warmth of fingers interlocking with mine.


Sorry I took so long to update ><'' I've had alot of coursework to do latel.y
BUUUTTT I'm not at school for the next four weeks ^^ because the next two weeks I had to do work instead of school, I'm working in a hotel :O And then of course it's Easter, so I will be trying to write a something every day even if it is only a little bit^^

THANK YOU ALL SO, SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT <3