Chapter 23

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

We walked to his apartment, he refused to catch a taxi - he insisted that we spent every minute I had left together, which was improbable because I was leaving in just a few days and I still hadn't packed. We walked in silence, his hand held mine tight. I thought about what I would be leaving behind. I had read and heard so much about 'love' I never thought I would fall in love. And I never thought for a second they would love me back. Was I really making the right choice? I knew I would never see him again, except on the computer screen. I didn't want that, I wanted to be able to touch him and for him to touch me back. He hadn't mentioned me leaving except the once, it was both comforting and worrying. 
        My thoughts were abruptly interupted as we crossed the street and all I could hear was screaming, girls screaming. I looked up to Jiyong, he had a blank expression on his face as they came running over. They gave me a look filled with hate as they saw his arm around my waist, I carried on to cross the road. More fans pushed me out of the way and ran over to him. I turned around and I couldn't see Jiyong amongst the crowd, I debated calling a taxi and going home but I heard somebody shouting my name.
        "YOOOOO! Lydie!" It was a males voice, but I didn't recognise it. Just who was it and where were they? "Psssst! Lydie!"
        "Who is it? And just where are you?!" I heard a door open and a figure appeared at the door.
        "Over here," the voice beckoned, "Lydie!" I turned around and saw Seungri standing in a doorway, waving.
        "Seungri!!!!" I shouted as I ran to him.
        "Hey, hey, sssssh... We don't want the girls over there," he pointed to where Jiyong was, "coming over do ya?" I shook my head. "Well come on in then!" He moved out the way and shut the door behind me. "Welcome to our lairrrrrrr..." I laughed as he led me to the main room. The apartment was small but somewhat homely. "The rest of the guys have gone out, they probably won't be back, I'll be leaving soon, don't worry... Jiyong text me and told me... Well you can probably guess what he told me," Seungri's usual smile turned into a frown, "anyway, he told me to stay for a while just in case he gets mobbed by fans," he laughed, "not his words of course." He led me into a room I presumed was Jiyongs. "He will be back soon, there is a change of clothes on the bed, don't worry, my ex girlfriend left them here." He smiled and left the room.
        I sat down on the bed and wondered if I had made the right decision to leave with my father, because the more I thought about it, the more I regretted my decision. I could just stay here, with him.
        I stood up and inspected his room, it was clean. Next to his bed was a table, it was small and there were several books sat on top of each other. Next to the books was a picture, I picked it up for a closer look. It was Jiyong and... I put my hand on my mouth, he had his arms around a girl - who was the most beautiful person I'd ever seen, and he was kissing her cheek. I heard the door open and panicked.
        "Brrrrr, sorry about that, fans will be fans, right," Jiyong turned round as I turned around with the picture still in my hand.





Hiiiiii guyssss~~~
How are you all? I have been gone for so long... I'm sorry.
I hope everybody is well. I'm back now! And will be finishing this story soon!