Chapter 27

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

As I was walking home I thought about how I should go about saying goodbye. I could always just say goodbye to him but I knew that wouldn't work. Grey clouds dominated the sky as the sun began to rise and the heavens opened. I ran to the nearest bus shelter; there was a young man stood there who smiled as I ran towards the shelter. He had greasy, long brown hair that was tied up; he wore tracksuit bottoms and a jacket.
        I ignored the man and my thoughts were once again dominated by Jiyong. For a split second I thought about going back to the apartments and telling him the truth; I ignored such thoughts however tempting they were. I could call him, but I probably couldn't hang up...
        "I don't suppose you know when the next bus is coming do you?" the young man asked, I simply shook my head and said, 'no sorry'. I felt a little bit uneasy as he edged closer to me. There wasn't another person around.
        "No problem, thanks anyway," he began to fidget; he just couldn't stand still. The feeling of unease began to grow, now I really wanted to go back to Jiyongs apartment. I felt safe around him.  I felt- my thoughts were cut short as panic began to overwhelm me as the man put his hand over my mouth; his other around my chest. I struggled and tried to fight back as he dragged me into a nearby alley but he was too strong; I couldn't do anything. The panic was soon replaced by sheer dread and fright, I was scared about what was going to happen. My vision had become blurred and tears started to roll down my cheeks.
        He threw me into the wall; demanding that I give him money, but I insisted that I had none.
        "Liar!" He screamed, kicking me; I fell straight to the ground in pain. He kicked me again and demanded that I gave him money but this time, I kept silent.
        "I have been following you all morning, you came out of 'BIGBANGs' apartment! Do you really expect me to believe you have no money?!" He grabbed me by the scruff of my collar and shook me; smashing my head into the wall behind me as he went.
I was begining to wonder if I would be able to say goodbye to Jiyong afterall. He punched me when I didn't answer; I could feel the blood trickling down my face.
        "I-I-I-It isn't like that, I swear... I have none!" The anger flashed in his eyes once more as he raised his fist for another blow. 
"I swear it isn't, look in my bag, take everything that is there," he pushed me into the wall again, my head began to ache. The world around me was beginning to turn black.
        He grabbed my throat, "if you're lying to me..." he tightened his grip and dug his nails in. I screamed in pain and shook my head. He leaned over to grab my bag with his hands still firmly around my throat. He exaimed the contents and threw it in my face, "there is nothing here!"
        "I told you, I don't... I-I-I don't have anything..." his grip tightened and I struggled to breath, I attempted to pull his hands off me but to no avail. I heard him whispering to himself as he loosened his grip. He stood up with his back turned to me, I tried to find my voice.
        "You... You don't have... to do this..." I felt too tired and out of breath to try and reason with him, I didn't say anything from then. He turned around and walked towards me; his fist connected with my jaw. He had a look of apathy on his face. I now knew that there was nothing I could say to make him stop. He grabbed me by my collar once more.
        "You stupid ," he spat in my face, letting go. I tried to push him away, I braced myself for another punch but this time, he did nothing. He stood there, motionless.
I slipped in and out of consciousness as he paced up and down the alleyway. I could hear him talking but couldn't make out what he was saying.
        He walked over to me, crouched down and spat in my face. He thanked me for nothing and ran.
  

I sat on the cold, wet floor in a daze. I felt sick and there was a sharp, shooting pain at the back of my head. I just wanted to go home, I tried to pick myself up but the world just began to spin once I moved, there was nothing I could do.
        I gave in and laid on the floor, hoping it would ease my pain. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I debated calling Jiyong but decided against the idea. My hands and t-shirt were covered in blood, there was no explaining this to my parents. I rolled onto my back disregarding the pain that shot through my head and thought about  my parents and it began to dwell on me that I missed them. I thought about my mother before we moved to Seoul and how happy and radiant she was. I smiled as the world went black.





So... I go back to school tomorrow... m(_ _)m  and I have 7 exams this month so I probably won't be updating everyday like I have been. But I've already wrote Chapter 28 so, I will add that on Thursday. You will just have to patient with me over the next three weeks or so. But the story is nearly finished now, not long! Only 4 or 5 chapters left. (^∇^) I decided to keep the font at 12 because my friend said she couldn't read it hahahaa, sorry if you struggled before... ;__;;; Ohh and I'm really putting Lydie through a hard time, huh? ~