Chapter 21

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

 

I dragged myself to work that grey Saturday morning, at least it wasn't a school day, that's what I kept telling myself to make myself feel a little bit better. It didn't work. I knew that my day at work today would be one of the longest, it was the first time I had been to work since I met him. I just worked in a shop behind the counter, it wasn't anything fancy and I got a discount on the clothes, which is always a good thing. It was a easy job and I enjoyed it most of the time, I liked to be away from home, but not today; I wanted to be with my family.
        I sighed as I walked into the big shop, I was wearing my uniform; black and gold. I had my hair tied back into a little bun and I had no make-up on; I looked like I just dropped out of a tree and hit every branch on the way down - I haven't slept for days. I spent most of my nights listening to BIGBANG, they were the only thing that made me happy, they are so much more than a band to me right now, they... they are the only thing shining bright at such a dark time for me.
"Annyeong Lydie!" 
"ALIA!" I screamed, "I haven't seen you in ages! You haven't been at work for so long!" I pulled her into a hug, she was the only person at work who ever spoke to me. She was 26 and she had moved from England when she was 18 in hope to make something of herself, she fell in love and dropped all her plans of becoming whatever it was she wanted to be and married Junji; I had met him once and I knew as soon as I saw him why she married him. 
"I KNOW! It's because I have been looking for another job, with no success..." her head dropped and she was staring at the floor, pouting. 
"Don't worry when I become rich and famous you can come live with me!" I let out a laugh and she laughed too. 
        She didn't work with me, she had to walk around the store and help people choose what they wanted. She was basically a helper, I would get bored easily if I had her job, but she loved helping anyone and everyone. I never usually see her until I finish. 
"I will see you later and we will have a big catch-up okay, Lydie?!" I nodded and she smiled then walked away then I went to my post for the day.
        The beginning of the day was boring, I couldn't stop thinking about Jiyong and I wanted to talk to Alia about it, I wouldn't tell her just who he was but I'd tell her the basic story of what has happened. 
        I was just going to go for my break when a familiar face was walking up to me. It was the same boy as before; the one who helped me up when I got lost through the crowd with Jiyong, I wondered what he was doing here. 
"Lydie," he walked up to me and grabbed my arm. "You can't go, you don't know what that will do to him," I looked at him in confusion, what was he talking about? I shrugged him off my arm. "What on Earth are you talking about and how the hell did you know I would be here? Are you following me?!" I started to back away. 
"What? No! Of course I'm not, why would I do that?" He was now looking at me with a face full on confusion, "anyway! You can't go, don't even think about leaving this place."
How did he know about what had happened? I walked backwards slowly. "Who are you and how do you know about that?" He didn't answer, instead he just stared at me. He looked behind him and out of the store, crowds were starting to build and I could hear people shouting and screaming, he turned back to me. "Promise me, Lydie." I stood there staring at him, not knowing what to say. I looked towards the front of the store and I saw Jiyong pushing his way through the crowd and he was alone, no security, nothing. I looked back to the mysterious boy but he was gone. I didn't even notice he left, just who was he anyway? 
        Jiyong looked in my direction as he walked in, the stores security shut the doors behind him and made sure nobody in the store went near. I backed away into the back room. 



Yaaay another update :3 I never published it yesterday... sorry~ and it's going to be a while until my next update /sigh