Chapter 14

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

 

I was beginning to feel nervous as he led me in the building towering above us, I looked back to see a group of girls stood at the gate shouting his name, I looked at him and he didn't react he just carried on walking. I could see the security guards stood at the front gate with all of his fans, I could see the sadness in their faces as they looked at him then at me.
Before we went in I looked behind me once more and I could see how angry and sad they were that he never bothered to greet them. I stopped, "why didn't you greet them? I bet they had been waiting all day Jiyong... Why did you act so cold to your fans?" He squinted his eyes at me.
"What are you talking about?" He had let go off my hand, I was now scowling at him. "Aiiish, don't do that, it's not flattering. At all. And I didn't have time, I'm already late, we were supposed to go out with the rest of the gang half an hour ago. I hope they are still here..." He looked behind him, gesturing for us to go but I stood where I was refusing to move. 
"You could have at least waved," I looked down at the floor and sighed. He came close to me and put his face inches from mine, he had a sorry look on his face and his eyes looked sad. 
"I'm sorry, I promise next time I will be a better oppa to them! I promise!" He smiled and his happiness soon returned when I nodded. 
        He stood staring at me for a moment, we were looking into each others eyes, I saw he was in deep thought. I was going to say something when he raised his hand and put it on my face, I wasn't sure what was going on when he traced my cheekbones with his fingers. I looked down at the floor in embarrassment, I wasn't embarrassed of what he was doing, so to speak, I was just embarrassed at myself for not knowing what to do. I was so awkward when it came to relationships and showing affection, I could only hope it would come to me in time, before he loses interest. His other hand was interlocking with mine, his fingers entwining with mine, he dropped his hand from my cheek and put his arm around my waist and he looked at me cautiously, I nodded and he continued to pull my body closer to his, I put my hand on his chest. "Lydie," our faces were inches from each other, I could feel his cool breath on my lips, I could feel my heart start to beat. "Lydie, I..." He put his face closer to mine and his grip around my waist tightened, I giggled as our nose touched and a huge grin appeared on his face, he was so beautiful no wonder girls wait all day for him. "Whaaaat? Did it tickle?" He grinned again and let his hand slide from mine and he put it on my cheek,  he pulled my face closer to his and...
        "YAH! THERE YOU ARE! Where have you been? We've been wai-" Jiyongs head drooped and he turned his head sharply, he still had his arm around my waist but his other hand had dropped from my face and was finding it's way back to my hand. 
"I, err..." The boy was trailing off as he met Jiyongs eyes, I don't think he had saw me yet. He was incredibly cute, he was smaller than Jiyong and had brown short hair. "W-We have been waiting for you hyung," he gestured towards where he had come from. 
"Daesung, couldn't you tell I was in the mid-" he was interrupted as another three boys came bounding down the hallway to join us all. 
"GDDDDD IS IN THE HOUUUUSE!" One of them shouted, the other two just stood there staring, I quickly pulled away from Jiyong and he gave me a look full of sorrow and turned around as the boy who spoke came running up to him, he pulled him into a big bear hug, "Aiiiish, where you been bro? We've all been waiting a long time, yanno? No consideration these days! I hope you have a-" He also stopped mid-sentace as he looked over Jiyongs shoulder and saw me. I gulped, he looked back at Jiyong and back at me and this time he had a huge smirk on his face. I had a huge attraction to him, I didn't know who he was but he was gorgeous. He had a boyish charm about him but he seemed incredibly manly and y. I tried to shake the thoughts out of my mind, I had finally admitted I had feelings for Jiyong I wasn't just going to become attracted to somebody I didn't even know, especially Jiyongs friend and so I smiled at him. 
"Oooo~ I see why you were late now Ji...." He winked and pushed Jiyong aside and came up to me, Jiyong watched him closely, I looked at him for help but he was watching the boy with intense eyes. "I'm Seungri," he bowed, he had a y voice too. I laughed and tapped his shoulder, "Err, no need to bow!" I smiled and he smiled back, I felt incredibly awkward especially after what just happened with Jiyong. I wish we got to finish what he started... 
        "I'm Choi Seung-Hyun, you can call me TOP if you want, whichever is fine," another one of the boys stepped forward, he put two fingers to his temple and saluted. He had shortish hair, he had very sharp facial features, he looked like he was the oldest. I smiled and bowed. 
"And I'm Dong Young-Bae, but call me Taeyang." The last of the boys smiled at me and plodded over and gave me a little hug, which surprised me incredibly, I stood there shocked and patted his back, I looked over at Jiyong again, I didn't know what to do or how to act, he just smiled, I looked back as Taeyang let go and they were all staring at me. 
"And baby," Jiyong stepped behind me and put his head on my shoulder, he wrapped his hands around my stomach, "you've already met Daesung," he was still scowling at the poor boy... Daesung was just staring at the floor twiddling his thumbs; "I said I was sorry hyung... Please forgive me, I didn't mean to interrupt on you two when you were-" 
"It's fine Daesung!" I interjected, I tried to produce an apologetic look on my face, he smiled at me and looked over my shoulders and up at Jiyong, Jiyong raised one hand and waved it off. 
        "This is my girl, Lydie," I smiled and waved, my cheeks burning at his choice of words. "You all better be nice to her!" I could feel his hair on the side of my face. "Isn't she beautiful?" I turned my head to see him staring at me with a smile, I instantaneously grinned then turned back to the rest of his friends, their eyes full of wonder. He kissed me on the cheek, his lips were soft and cold against my skin, I wanted to turn and force my lips against his, but I just let the happiness consume me.
"Are we going to be off then? Or are we staying here? What does the main man want us to do?"




This is quite a long chapter, I had alot to say. I'm pleased with it even though I got abit stuck when it came to introducing Big Bang to Lydie, I didn't know whether to go with how everyone sees the members... If you know what I mean? Like Seungri being all flirty etc etc... So if it's abit cliche, forgive because I spent like three hours just trying to figure out how to do that ><'  I hope you like the fact I made it a longer chapter and updated sooner than normal ^^ I will be writing alot this week :3 I tried to make her attracted to Seungri ~bad Stacey bad~ It's because he another one of my bias's ><' It's okay because Jiyong will never know~~
and I don't really like the new layout, colours etc, looks abit cheap waaeeee