Chapter 20

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

 

He called that night, but I ignored it. I ignored his calls and texts for the next few days, I wouldn't know what to say. I haven't even decided if I was going to stay or go. I wanted to do both. I wanted to stay for Jiyong but go for my dad. If this had happened a few weeks ago before I met Jiyong I wouldn't have to think about it, I would have my bags packed within the hour. But now... not now. The truth is, I'm happy living in Seoul now even if it is only because of him. I didn't think somebody could change my entire view of my life here after just a few weeks and I was now avoiding him. And I don't know why.
        He called constantly for the next two days and he sent me several texts too and I ignored them also and I know he was worrying because he said so  but I didn't know what to say, I didn't want him to worry but I couldn't even think of a good enough lie and that was the truth. 
        He stopped calling after a few days, the guilt of not calling him washed over me. I would call him when I had figured out what I was going to do.
 
 
Jiyongs POV
"Why isn't she talking to me? WHY?!" 
Seungri shrugged his shoulders at his hyung and carried on with playing with his phone. ""YAH! I'm talking to you, y'know!" Ji walked over to Seungri and pulled his phone from his hands and Seungri jumped on him in reflex. 
       
Jiyong sat and slumped over and put his head in his hands and let out a sigh. 
"Oh hyuuung... I've never seen you so sad... Just go and see her!" Seungri ruffled his hair back into place and sat cross-legged by Jiyongs side. 
"If she isn't answering my calls, what makes you think she will want to see me?" Jiyong let out another sigh as Taeyang walked into the small but comfortable room. Taeyang walked over to them both and sat with them. None of them spoke, at first, Jiyong was still sat there in a huff, Seungri had gotten his phone back and Taeyang was trying to think of something subtle and encouraging to say. 
"Hmm... I know why you are so upset Ji, but if you really liked her that much you wouldn't be sat around waiting for her to pick up or for her to call, you'd go out, find her and ask her what is going on..." Jiyong burried his head even more and groaned. 
"Don't be so stupid Jiyong!" T.O.P entered the room, in hearing everything that had been said. "Are you actually being serious? After everything that happened, you're just going to give up? Just like that? The one girl who liked you for Kwon Ji Yong and not G-Dragon and you are giving up on her? Maybe you aren't as dedicated as the fans make you out to be." T.O.P stood with his arms folded staring down at Jiyong who was now looking back up at him with a dismal look on his face.
"But... I... I... She doesn't care anymore, so what is the point?" He rose his voice as he spoke. 
"Oh jeez, you honestly think that? Why do you think that? Do you ever think something bad has happened to her? You said she had alot of family problems, why do you think it is all about you? She likes you and you know it, now get up and go find her."  Jiyong sat there, stunned, he had to make a choice and he knew exactly what he wanted.
-END-




Sorry it's another short one, I just wanted to introduce abit of Jiyongs point of view and abit of writing in third person haha ^o^ 
But I'm currently writing chapter 21 so hopefully it will be up today :-)