Chapter 19

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

 

He walked me to the door, people came out of their houses and stared at us. I couldn't stand the fame. 
"I will ring you in an hour or so, if you want? I want to know you are ok." He held my hands in his, I nodded.
"That would be great actually," I looked behind me at the door, I didn't want to go in, I wanted to stay with him, who knows what they are going to say; I still clung onto the hope that it would be something positive. He cupped my head in his hands and kissed me, then he pulled me into a hug. "It will be ok, I promise, I will make it ok..." He kissed the top of my head and I pulled him tighter. 
        I could hear voices from inside, my mum and dad. Shouting. Arguing. Swearing. 
I buried my face in Jiyongs chest. He put his hands over my ears, and faced me. 
"Don't listen ok? You are stronger than you think, Lydie, I know you are." He kissed my forehead and opened the door for me, my parents were sat at the table, looking in opposite directions. 
"Good afternoon Ma'am, Sir." Jiyong bowed and turned to me and kissed me once more and left, shutting the door behind him.
 
"Sit down, Lydie." My mother got up and pulled out the seat at the end of the table, I walked over and sat down. Neither of them spoke. They both sat staring at me, which made me feel more uneasy.
        "Mum..." I looked at her, "what's wrong? What is going on, are you going to tell me?" My father bowed his head and let rested it in his hand; I could see the hurt in his eyes. I knew what was happening, I just didn't know what they were going to do about it. 
"Your father," she looked at him and then looked back at me, "your father and I, we have decided to... call it a day, if you know what I mean Lydie, what we had is gone and it's not going to return and I wish they would, if I'm honest... I wish that spark we had would return. Even if he doesn't think so, I do. However, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end." She wasn't being very subtle about it, but that was my mum, she never showed emotion and she was very blunt. 
"And he has decided to more back to England." I looked up at my father, waiting for him to say it wasn't true, but he didn't look up and he didn't say anything. "It's your choice whether you go or stay, Lydie." She added, I sat in silence staring at my dad who didn't say anything.
        "Dad, why? Why would you do that?" Tears started to stroll down my face, "just when I started to make a few friends, you go and make a decision like that! You know I would want to stay with you! Why did you have to choose to go back to England?" He still didn't look up, he just kept his face hidden in his hand. "W-W-Why?" My mother got up and comforted me, she put her hand around my shoulder. "It's up to you where you go, sweetie, not him, not me, it's your choice." She kissed the top of my forehead and made her way into the kitchen.
"I'm sorry Lyd, I know you just started to enjoy living her but... I just stopped enjoying living here... I want you to be happy, so stay, ok?" I shook my head and started to cry more. "No, no, no! I want to be with you, not her, she ignores me." He smiled.
"She doesn't ignore you baby, she never does. You ignore her too but, it's up to you."
"I will always be with you, no matter where you are Daddy. I don't want to go back, but I want to be with you." He nodded and leaned over and ruffled my hair. 
 
That night I listened to Big Bang. 
I listened to them all night, I listened to their songs over and over, and I didn't stop the following morning either.
I felt a twinge of sadness over not being able to see these boys again. 
I didn't know when the last time I was going to see them was, I hope our first meeting wasn't out last.


Soo guys, I won't be updating for a while. Well I hardly update that much anymore but, I won't be hardly doing it at all because of my exams, I'm starting a revision timetable thing next week and so.. I won't be able to write much at all, except on weekends! So I will be trying to write as much as I can on weekends so I can update then hopefully~ So I'm going to apologise now! ):  but I hope you still continue to read whenever I do update and enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it~  I think I'm coming to the end now anyway... I don't think you want it to drag out because that's never good! Anyway, I hope you actually read this paragraph because it's me apologising for the next month or so of lack of updates. I hope you all take care of yourselves and I'll be back on weekends starting from next week ha~
And this is a really short chapter for once :3 
But I don't want to finish it ugh... it will make me kind of sad hah... Hmm... Oh well, I will make the next few chapters and the end as good as possible ^o^