Chapter 25

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

It was beginning to get dark outside by the time Jiyong got back from wherever he went, he came into the room grinning, he was holding two bags, one looked like a convenient store bag and the other... I wasn't so sure but it looked somewhat familiar.
        "So... I was thinking... I should cook for you!" I looked over at the clock and frowned, it read 7pm, "I know, I know! It may seem a little late, but it will be worth it!" I sighed and turned over, I wasn't really hungry and I didn't think he seemed like much of a cooker, I smiled to myself at the thought of him in the kitchen... attempting to cook. "Okaaaaaay," he dropped one of the bags, "how about we watch a movie together then?" He walked over to the bed and sat down, "I bought wine and I don't want it to go to waste," he nudged my face with his nose and kissed my cheek. I'm sure his taste in movies wasn't as bad as I imagined his cooking would be... I thought about the possibility for a moment and agreed on the movie.

He put the movie on and left the room, again. He wasn't gone for as long as before. He returned with two glasses of wine and some crisps with dip, he had also changed his clothes. He climbed into bed with me.
I thought about what my mother and father were doing, I wondered whether they were talking things over or whether my father was packing, I could guess which one was most likely happening. Our flight back 'home' was two days from now, I didn't plan on telling Jiyong anytime soon... I wouldn't even know how... He put his arms around me as if he knew what I was thinking about and it was comforting. He kissed my cheek and rested his head on my shoulder. My eyes were becoming heavy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Where am I?
The lost girl found herself in a bit of a mess, she looked around and noticed that nothing was as it should be. Everything seem distorted and the colours were all wrong. But she recognised the place at once, it was London. Except... it wasn't. She realised she was alone in this world; the streets were deserted and no vehicles dominated the road. She began to walk.
        There was no sun in the sky, but nor was it dark. She thought this was a very strange place indeed, but she seemed to quite like this estranged world. I guess this estranged place matched the girl perfectly. She never thought once of her life back home nor did she think about the problems she had at that place. She liked that, she liked it very much. She even forgot everyone from that place, except one. She wished he was there with her, to wander the streets of London. 
        She walked for what seemed like hours and hours, but the world she found herself in didn't seem to move, it was as if time itself didn't exsist. She wondered what that meant for the people living here. Everything was structured into minutes and hours back home, you either had very little time or too much of it. She wondered once more about how the people structed their lives and what they did with it, if time didn't exsist then when did they sleep? When did they eat? When was the right time to do all these things... ?
        The girl came to a station and it read, 'Kings Cross', she smiled and walked down the steps. The girl didn't like the silence, she began to miss the noise of the city where she was just moments ago, 'Seoul' she murmured to herself. She began to wonder to herself if she was in Nirvana, she was never a religious type but she had begun to think that she may be dead.
        She couldn't remember what she did before she came into Kings Cross station, there was only one thing that she could think about and it was a boy whose name she couldn't recall. She sat on a bench and thought about the boy. 
        "Strange place this, huh," a mysterious voice echoed through the station. The girl jumped up in shock to find a young man sitting next to her. She found him beautiful, he had black hair, piercing blue eyes and he also had a big smile on his face. He was wearing skin-tight jeans and had a t-shirt which said something which seemed to go out of focus the more she tried to read it. The girl swore that she had seen him somewhere before. She didn't respond to his comment but instead stood there in complete awe, she thought she was alone in this place.  The man was looking around the station with a look of keen interest on his face.
"I don't think I've ever been to a place like this before... how about you, Lydie?" The girl jumped in recoil at the name, her head started to hurt. The young man stood up and began to walk close to the tracks, the girl had an urge to both follow him and push him in front of the next train that came along. 
"I wonder if there is any trains running today..." he looked up and down the tracks, "probably not, what do you think Lydie? After all you created this place." The girl stood there, stunned. Just what was he talking about? Surely a young girl such as herself couldn't create such a space. 
"You're dreaming, Lydie. I thought that would have become obvious by now. I'm just your subconscious talking to you, don't be alarmed." The girl, known as Lydie, stood with agape; she truly was speechless. She clutched onto where her heart should be, everything this man was saying seemed plausible, it would explain a lot. Her head started to hurt once more. 
"I'm just here to tell you that you are going to make a great mistake once you wake up, you are going to choose to do something you will one day regret. Don't worry, once you wake my words will make sense to you, I promise you that." The boy smiled.
        "But what if I want to stay here?" The boy responded with a dry laugh.
        "Didn't I already say that I am just your subconscious talking, basically you are just speaking to yourself. And I am telling you, what you think. Don't question my words Lydie, that is important." The young man jumped on the track with a grin on his face, disregarding the noise that very much sounded like a train approaching the station.
        "No... wait! You mustn't!" But she was too late, the train had already come and the boy had already disappeared. She stood there in shock as the world around her began to crumble.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Jiyong was awoken by a piercing scream.







I'm not sure it was a good idea to write Lydies dream in third person, but I enjoy writing in third person rather than first so... >_<
I'm quite proud of how I wrote the dream scene~ I have had an idea about the ~mysterious~ boy for quite a while now, I don't think it makes much sense but where is the fun in everything making sense hahaa. ANYWAY! Happy new year everybody, it is the last day of the year here in England, it is my mothers birthday tomorrow, 1st Jan! ^_^
I wish all the best for you all and all your bias groups. *fingers crossed* 2012 will be a good year!