Final Circle: My Gumiho Husband 50

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 


The battle commenced.

A Purple Light sword is now held in each of their hands, both of them went forward to tackle MinHyuk.

MinHyuk's self-boundary is at first really strong and both of them found it hard to penetrate.

“Chae Rin, be careful.” KiKwang reminded his beloved sister.

“Ne oppa.” Chae Rin paid 120% attention to her surroundings and they started attacking again.
 

 

*Clink*
 

 

 

Like the sound you hear when you use a spoon and hit a against the surface of a cup.

The boundary is so strong, like a metal surface, sturdy.

“Kang MinHyuk! Neo micheoseo?!” KiKwang shouted, trying to capture MinHyuk's attention.

The figure didn't budge.
 

 

 

We didn't want to hurt him, but we have to stop him from hurting the Tree.

“DongWoon ah, na eottheokae?” I turned to look at DongWoon.

“Legend has it that, if the different legends of the races work together, everything could be solved.” DongWoon said.

“The legends of the races?” I asked.

“Lee KiKwang, Lee Chae Rin, Shin Soo Ah, Do KyungSoo, Yong Jun Hyung, Jang Hyun Seung, Kris Wu, Park Chan Yeol, Yang Yo Seob, Jung Eun Ji, K.R.Y. , You and I.” DongWoon said.

“MinHyuk is supposed to be one of us. It's all written in the 'History' book.” He added.

“Join forces?” ChanYeol asked.
 

 

 

Kris held him close, “ChanYeol ah, that means we have to share powers so as to gain more. Something like investing. We invest part of our powers and then we get more in the end.” He explained.

Chan Yeol nodded, “I see.”

“Gather around the tree and form a circle. Guard the Tree.” KyuHyun instructed.

DongWoon nodded.
 

 

 

We all formed a circle,

 

“To behold the peace and harmony of the Mystical Circle, the legends join forces in hope to protect the 'Tree of Life' and also, to stop the 'Hatred'.” I chanted.

 

A white glow engulfed the whole the forest..

A sound is heard,
 

 

 

“MinHyuk ah~ Eomma is fine. Mianhae, this is Eomma's fate, stay healthy and be strong.”

The 'Guardian' of the 'Tree of Life' is destined to be offering her soul so as to ensure our species' survival.
 

 

 

“Eomma!!!~” MinHyuk cried.

The very first time I saw him cried..
 

 

 

“Oppa..” I went closer to him.

DongWoon followed behind, YongHwa went to MinHyuk as well..

I went over and gave oppa a hug, “Oppa, gwaenchanayo, you are always my oppa.” I said.
 

 

 

YongHwa came by and gave him a pat, “Babo, didn't I already treat you as a dongsaeng already? Na eomma rang appa also treated you like their son, don't feel sad anymore.” He comforted

*Translations: Silly... Younger brother.. My Mother and Father*

Minhyuk hugged YongHwa back, “Hyung~!” He said and cried just like a kid...

Just like the first time YongHwa met him, he was crying when he was only 5 years old.
 

 

 

YongHwa patted his head lightly, “Hush hush, Hyung would always be here for you..” He said gently, lovingly.

I called for K.R.Y. to arrange and clear up the mess, DongWoon and I set up the boundaries around the 'Tree of Life' once again.
 

 

 

 

5 years later

“Eomma~ why does ChanYeol samchon be able to set up fire, but I can't?”

“WoonHi ah, because we are of a different species.” I replied.

“And we could still stay together?”

“Ne, as long as we believe and have the same goal, we would be able to live harmoniously, become each other's companion even.” I said and held the kid's hands.
 

 

 

The annual gathering once again, this time round we had BBQ.

The fire 'Dragon's help with setting up the fire and we don't even need charcoals~

There are three couples announcing their wedding news today..
 

 

KiKwang and ChaeRin, Soo Ah and KyungSoo, also, not forgetting, Yoseob and EunJi.
 

 

 

DongWoon and I are now standing in front of the 'Tree of Life' again..

I looked up at the tree, and then I asked, “DongWoon ah, how long are we going to be together?” I asked.

“As long as you want.” He said.

I hugged him and asked, “How long are you going to love me then?”

“Why not another 1000 years?” He said and smiled.
 

 

 

Years later..

(Author's words)
 

 

DongWoon and Min Ah went around travelling once the kids are big enough and people who learn about the story of them didn't really believe so..

Till then, there were stories that people still see a beautiful couple traveling around the world..

Probably their love for each other kept them alive ETERNALLY.

 
 

 

As we live throughout our life, we don't seek for someone to love but someone who love us instead.

Who knows, you might find someone who is willing to love you for as long as you want him/her to as well.
 

 

-Fin-
 


It finally ended! >.< 

Thank you all for supporting~ Neomu saranghaeyo~

DO subscribe to my other fanfics! >.<

 

If you like this story so far, do Upvote this (:

It's a form of recognition to me~