Circle 49 : Who's Hurting the 'Tree of Life' ?

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

I felt a tight hug from the back, I knew who he is..
 

 

 

“I am back, DongWoon, I am back.” I said.

DongWoon hugged me even tighter, “Saranghaeyo, neomu neomu saranghaeyo!” He said.

I turned to face him, “Nado.”
 

 

 
We went to see the children and DongWoon hugged me once again, “Komawo.” He said.

“Waeyo?”

“Thank you for being here, thank you for allowing me to love you.” He said.

“Komawo. Thank you for loving me for 1000 years.” I said.

“It's worth it.”


 
 

DongWoon looked at our children, “WoonHi, WoonJi..” He smiled and hugged me closer to him.

We went back into the room, had our showers, and lied down on our bed.

Looking at each other, “DongWoon ah, I am so fortunate to have you, someone that loved me so much.” I said.

He kissed my forehead, nose, lips and looked at me, “I won't leave you again.” He said.
 

 

 

The next morning, we woke up due to WoonHi crying.

Both of us went to their room, “WoonHi, hush hush..” DongWoon carried the baby gently and rocked her slowly as well, to hoax her to stop crying.
 

 

 

JunHyung came with a worried look, “Min Ah, DongWoon, the 'Tree of Life' is under threat. The petals dropped.” He said.

“Found out the cause?” I asked.

JunHyung shook, HyunSeung came up as well, “We have to be there now.” he said.

 

 

 

Eommeoni came to the room and told us not to worry about the children.

“Komawo Eommeoni.” DongWoon said.

“Ani, be careful. DongWoon, take good care of Min Ah.” She said.

DongWoon nodded, “Ne Eommeoni.” He said.
 

 

 

Four of us left and I contacted YoSeob and EunJi, they are on their way as well.

K.R.Y. was alerted and they are all going to the 'Mystical Forest' in all directions.

All elites of the K.R.Y. sub-units are called to be meeting there.

 

 

JunHyung had his wireless headset on and he contacted the K.R.Y. members for the updates.

“Currently there's a force trying to break the 'Tree of Life' apart.. A red light is seen and hence we assumed it's done by a 'Manipulator'.”

“Check out where exactly is the force coming from. A manipulator that is so strong has to be a Pure Blood.” JunHyung said.

The call ended and soon we reached.
 

 

 

I chanted, “Protection".

A layer of shield slowly forms despite the strong force getting in.

“Protection.” HongKi and YongHwa joined in to strengthen the force.

“Oppadeul, Minhyuk oppa ga eodieyo?” I asked.

*Translations: Oppa-s, where is MinHyuk oppa?*
 

 

 

Both of them didn't say a thing, but shook their heads.

 

 

Isanghaeyo.
 

 

 

The 'Dragon's are searching around where does the power source comes from, along with K.R.Y.

The 'Healer's are on standby to defend and attack if they need to.
 

 

 

HyunSeung spotted the source, it's from a nearby hill cave, “There!” He shouted and everyone went descended.

(Initially the dragons were flying..)

The whole force field was so strong that they didn't dare to move closer at first.

 

 

RyeoWook set up a 'Protection' and went closer, KyuHyun and YeSung joint forces with him, the whole shield is now widened an stronger.

Five of them slowly walked towards the hidden cave..
 

 

 

The one who is harming the 'Tree of Life'..

“MinHyuk?” JunHyung said, feeling really perplexed with what he saw with his own eyes.

“Geureol riga eobseoyo..” I can't believe this as well.

*Translations: Impossible..*

 
 

 

“To manipulate the mind and control the heart, so as to make you mine and obey to my words.” I chanted.
 
•Manipulation - Mind Control•
 

 

 

MinHyuk's powers are so strong that he is jut resisting any outer disturbance out..

I can't hold out anymore either..
 

 

 

Just then, a warmth is felt on my back, “Manipulation!” It's RyeoWook, he's helping me by transferring his powers to me through his palm.

HongKi arrived and saw MinHyuk there, YongHwa is beside him as well..

“MinHyuk..” YongHwa gasped lightly and we are pretty sure that he knew what is going on.

 

 

The closest person to MinHyuk would have to be him.

 

 

“What's going on?” DongWoon asked.

YongHwa had the urge to stop us from 'hurting' Minhyuk, “Hajima.. Jebal!” His emotions busrt.

*Translations: Don't do it (Stop), Please*

DongWoon pulled him to one side, “Tell us what happened and so we could help him as well.” he said.

“MinHyuk.. MinHyuk ga Eommeoni..” YongHwa said and paused,

 

 

“Is the 'Guardian'.” Just then KyuHyun arrived.
 

 

 

Upon hearing, “The 'Guardian' of the 'Tree of Life'?” I asked.

“Ne, I just got reliable news from YeSung.” he replied, “Something in his brain kind of led him here and he is now trying his ways to so call 'save' his Eommeoni out.” KyuHyun explained.

“You mean his Eommeoni can be saved?” HongKi asked.
 

 

 

YoSeob and EunJi arrived as well, “We set up boundaries around this area from preventing outsiders from intruding in.” YoSeob said.

“Komawo.” I said.
 

 

 

KyuHyun got back to his point, “His Eommeoni is already dead, her soul is there to guard the 'Tree of Life'. MinHyuk probably got manipulated by someone.” He said.

“He obviously looks manipulated by others, how would he do such a thing?” YongHwa said.

“YongHwa oppa, we know that, you have to calm down.” I said and went forward slowly, one step at a time so as to be able to see MinHyuk at a closer distance.
 

 

 
His eyes..
 

 

 

Why is it..
 

 

 

“The 'Grudge'? It cannot be.. But.. It's so similar..” I mumbled to myself.
 

 

 

KyuHyun came to my side as well, “It's not the 'Grudge', but the evolved spell 'Revenge'. The final stage of the 'Grudge', he must have been influenced by someone.” He said.

“But who?” I looked at MinHyuk and I felt so curious.

The 'Tree of Life' had a strong covering and the boundary that I set up so it's still considered okay for now.
 

 

 

That familiar figure..

“HoRa?” DongWoon ran towards my side.

“DongWoon, it's her isn't it?” I asked.
 

 

 

A black shadow somewhere there, with Green eyes..
 

 

“To stain the place, and to regain what is supposed to be MINE.”
 
•The Hatred•

 

 

The whole forest shook, the dark clouds gathered, everyone kind of got frantic for awhile but we are glad that we dismissed the elderlies to somewhere safe.
 

 

“Decipher!” DongWoon launched his first defense attack.
 
•Decipher•

 

 
The 'Gumiho's present also joint in to form a defense line to prevent the spell from staining the forest.

The 'Dragon's then formed up a sturdy wall which act as the first line of defense.
 

 

 

But the scary thing is, the 'Hatred' even went underground..
 

 

 

“Be careful not to be in contact with the spell!” K.R.Y. warned everyone.
 
“Protection!” KiKwang and ChaeRin joint forces by creating a protection for everyone.
 
KyungSoo and SooAh join in as well.
 

 

•Protection•
 

 

 

A purple coloured layer is covered on our body and slowly it became invisible.
 

 

 

“The 'Revenge'?” KiKwang looked at MinHyuk and HoRa standing just three metres away from us.

“Oppa, shall we attack?” ChaeRin asked.

 

 

 

KiKwang thought about it, the 'Healer's are the ones who could defend and attack at FULL power at one go.

Unlike the 'Manipulator's, they could only be doing one job at a time.

However the 'Healer's preferred a peaceful life and hence, it's RARE to see descendants who had been involved in battles.
 

 

 

“Let's do it then.” KiKwang said.
 

 

 

ChaeRin's eyes is now in the Violet mode.
 

 

 

The battle shall soon commences..

 


Hoohoo~~ Getting exciting! The next chapter would be the LAST chapter!! >.<

Do comment and tell me what would you like to see~

I need some inspirations too and I would want to know what kind of ending would you all like to see~~