Circle 20 : The one who owns the 'Grudge'

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

KiKwang reached and JunHyung helped Kris down the car.

I told KiKwang to go check on ChanYeol first.

 

 

“Where's ChanYeol?” Kris demanded even though he is now weak due to donating blood.

I calmed him down, “Oppa, geokjeonghaji maseyo. Take a seat first before I tell you what happened.” I said.

 

 

JunHyung had Kris to seat down on the sofa, I looked at Kris, “I found ChanYeol being lured by someone just now while on the way back home from the 'Mystical Forest'.” I said.

“Lured? You mean that descendant of the Kang 'Gumiho' family?” He asked.

 

 

I looked at DongWoon and we confirmed that everything was caused by Hora, “Kris oppa, you are sure that it's by the Kang 'Gumiho' family?” I asked.

Kris nodded, “ChanYeol confessed to me about this recently.” He said.

 

 

I told him about what happened just now with more details and just then, KiKwang came out.

“How is he?” Kris asked, he stood up but went soft on his knees, luckily JunHyung was beside and he held him up just in time.

 

 

“He's fine, you take a seat first. I have set a boundary for an hour, his 7th hour just started.” KiKwang said sternly.

“Oppa, calm down.” I said, “Do you want to see ChanYeol looking at you so weak and frail and even had to be having someone helping so as to stand still!” I asked.

 

 

Kris then gave up on his strong will, rather said, stubbornness, and he took a step back.

“Take a rest then. The room beside ChanYeol's is yours. I will wake you up once it's near the time, and make sure that you would be the first person who ChanYeol would see when he wakes up.” I assured him with a smile and had JunHyung to bring him into the Guest room.

 

 

Out here in the living room, we had a discussion.

“DongWoon ah, what do you plan to do about this?” I asked.

 

 

“To call the Kang family for interrogation. I will have them banished if they don’t confess how the curse spread.” DongWoon said sternly.

He is so serious when it comes to the 'Gumiho' matters, hard to blame him, he is carrying a heavy responsibility on his shoulders.

 

 

I held his hand, “As long as they don't hurt anyone else, and have them to apologize as well.” I said.

DongWoon nodded, “I will settle this. What's important now is that we have to know where the source came from. Since when did the Kang family got cursed and why?” He pondered over this question for a pretty long time already but yet, there's just zero answer to it.

 

 

JunHyung spoke, “The 'Grudge' is casted on the families which doesn't get contented with just Half-blood powers and have a revenge partner.” He said.

HyunSeung added, “And does the Kang family have any bad relationships with any other families?”

 

 

Everyone turned to look at me, JunHyung nodded, “It might be. It's just a guess from me.” He said.

“But I don't think the Kang family hate us so much? Abeoji rang Eommeoni didn't really have relations with them so.. There isn't a reason for them to hate us isn't it?” I asked.

*Note: Abeoji rang Eommeoni means Father AND Mother.*

 

 

“Jealousy might be the cause.” HyunSeung said.

I looked at him, “Jealousy?” I asked.

 

 

HyunSeung nodded, “Hora has been carrying a torch for DongWoon for rather long already. It's possible that she really wants your life just like what EunJi had told you.” He said.

I felt so loss now, why on Earth am I targeted?!

 

 

DongWoon looked at me, “Don't worry, I will not let anyone hurt you.” He said.

I nodded.

 

 

Just then, KiKwang reminded me that an hour time is almost up.

I went into Kris's room and wake him up, “Oppa, it's about time.” I said.

Kris let out a frown and then woke up, “Min Ah, komawo.” He said.

 

 

Then the boundary in ChanYeol's room was removed, Kris went in and looked at his wife.

“Channie?” He called, softly.

 

 

ChanYeol slowly opened eyes, those beautiful eyes met with Kris's gaze, “Kris.” He said.

Kris caressed his head and hair, “Don't rise up, rest well. Do you remember what happened?” He asked.

ChanYeol nodded, “It's the Kang 'Gumiho' again.” He said.

 

 

 

Warning!

KrisYeol moments!

Slightly.. M-rated!

So ya, just slightly.

I know some of you (might) expect M-rated scenes..

erm... not now. :p

Skip 3 paragraphs, if you don't want to see this.

 

 

 

Kris gave ChanYeol a kiss on his forehead, “I am so glad that Min Ah caught you and brought you here. Don't ever meet with that 'Gumiho' again, arrasso?” He asked.

ChanYeol nodded, “Mianhae, I thought by doing this, I could be at least compatible with you.” He hugged Kris and said.

 

 

Kris hugged him tightly, “Babo. How many times do you want me to tell you that Blood doesn't matter, what matters is that I love you. Channie, I love you and that's the most important thing.” He said.

ChanYeol nodded, “Ne, saranghaeyo.” He said and gave smeared his lips onto Kris's.

 

 

Kris responded back and his tongue finding his way into ChanYeol's mouth, circling and tasting the sweetness in it.

ChanYeol let out a soft moan, and struggled a little, “Kris, let's go home.” He said.

Kris nodded, “We should thank DongWoon and Min Ah.” He said.

 

 

 

 

Both of them came out and only I am left at the living room as DongWoon is busy and I sent JunHyung and HyunSeung to go check out the different places to ensure the safety there. 

KiKwang left and passed me pills for KrisYeol.

 

 

I looked at the KrisYeol couple walking towards me, “Oppadeul, are you two feeling better already?” I asked.

Kris nodded, “Ne. Min Ah, jeongmal kamsahamnida.” He said.

I smiled, “Ani, I am glad to have been able to see ChanYeol and save him from danger.” I said.

 

 

ChanYeol expressed his gratitude as well, I shook my head, “Oppadeul~” I pouted, “Stop the formalities.” I said.

KrisYeol didn't really know how to respond, I smiled, “Leave something behind then. If you two really want to thank me.” I held my palms facing upwards in front of them.

Well, of course I am just joking with them.

 

 

Kris spotted the 'Ring of Flame' that is on my index finger, “Min ah, the ring.. Where did you get it from?” He asked.

I looked at the ring, “HyunSeung oppa let me wear it as I was unwell the other day.” I said.

 

 

Kris nodded, “That's a really rare ring which only Pure-blood Fire 'Dragon' of more than 99% Pureness would be able to have it.” He said.

“Probably, just like how rare you are, the 'Ring of Flame' seems to like you a lot.” Kris commented.


 

 

I looked at the ring and then look back at Kris, “Really? You think so too? This ring has been stuck with me once when I am young, I couldn't take it off that time but luckily, it came off after a few weeks.” I said.

“You know what Min Ah, you are special.” Kris said.

 

 

I slightly tilted my head to one side, “Ne?” I asked.

“Never mind, I shall tell you more the next thing we meet. Gonna get home before the 7th hour.” Kris said and held ChanYeol's hand.

 

 

I nodded, “Ne, be careful and oh, here are the pills that KiKwang wants me to pass to both of you.” I said and passed them each a capsule in a small box.

“This is for Kris oppa and this is for ChanYeol.” I said.

 

 

ChanYeol nodded, “We shall meet again.” He said.

“Soon.” I smiled and watched them leave the house.


 

YooHoo~ okay! Done with this update~

My beloved readers, why didn't you all leave a comment??

Oh well, do leave one behind(:

Wish that you all like this little part of KrisYeol moment! (I SHIP THEM!)

 

 

Just a slight teaser, do look forward to the chapters following, to be exact, chapter 24.

Because.. remember what I wrote on the foreword?

Yoon DooJoon has a secret identity.

And it will soon be revealed to all.

 

The next chapter would be slowly revealing..

Son DongWoon.. Just who exactly is he?

What kind of DARK SECRET is he hiding?

Stay tuned!

 

 

Make a guess in the comment box? *wink*

Clue 1: DooJoon is related to one of the main characters!